Coming soon: New Batgirl clips

Here is the place for questions and info for all things Jim Weathers. O-girl, Nylonika, UltraVixen, Batgirl - you name it. Have at it...
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Howdy all,

Just wanted pop in and let those interested know that I recently shot a couple new Batgirl scenes starring Angela Sommers and Diana Knight (Catwoman). That are some thing a bit different. In the first scene Batgirl is thrown into and trapped by Catwoman's wall of "helping hands". Catwoman rips off the bottom of Batgirl's catsuit and then brings Her to orgasm. Then in the second scene she forces Batgirl to dance by tying her standing on a electronic video "hot plate". Both were quite challenging to do, and the second scene is going to take a bit to edit- but I hope to have them out soon.

I had new catsuits made and I really like them. Closest to the original I've done yet I think.

I've attached a couple of vid grabs so you can understand the gist of it. Comments always welcome.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (214.76 KiB) Viewed 9727 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (235.94 KiB) Viewed 9727 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (238.67 KiB) Viewed 9727 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (170.67 KiB) Viewed 9727 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

that would have been a perfect peril for O-Girl! so whatever happened to the O-Girl short stories? I can't remember the last O-Girl update and not even sure if the last movie ever finished? (the one with her an Nylonika being put in some vat) so are you done with O-Girl?
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wicked, cant wait
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That wall of hands is EXCELLENT. Don't think I've ever seen that in a heroine-in-peril film. I feel like a topless scene is a must with that thing.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Damn, this looks like it is going to be amazing. Diana and Angela look so good in their costumes and Batgirl's peril looks really well done. This looks like another super high quality production.

I almost find it a little scary how close this looks to the 1960s Batman show...obviously with a lot more kink added, but still...it looks really authentic to the old school show.
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

If you've still got the top half of the suit I guess there's still some opportunity for even more costume destruction!
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

xxjimbob2000 wrote:Damn, this looks like it is going to be amazing. Diana and Angela look so good in their costumes and Batgirl's peril looks really well done. This looks like another super high quality production.

I almost find it a little scary how close this looks to the 1960s Batman show...obviously with a lot more kink added, but still...it looks really authentic to the old school show.
Thanks. It is my personal preference to try to pay homage to the original and I have really tried to do the best I can. Angela and Diana did look great and their performances were awesome (as usual).
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:If you've still got the top half of the suit I guess there's still some opportunity for even more costume destruction!
There is is always more opportunity for destruction. The only issue then is that once you remove the costume completely, you lose the whole Batgirl feel. That is my personal preference. There are lots of other companies that do that sort of thing. I personally prefer to take this to a different place.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:That wall of hands is EXCELLENT. Don't think I've ever seen that in a heroine-in-peril film. I feel like a topless scene is a must with that thing.
It is interesting. I had this idea for years, but never did it - then I started putting it together and Anastasia did a version (and I hadn't talked to her about it, it just happened). Jewel and I talked about it. I think we'll do it again, but maybe with a red wall with red hands... we'll see.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Woo. Never even considered the possibility that Batgirl wore hose under that tight suit.

Now I'm starting to get ideas...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great work Jim, Angela makes an awesome BG, and you will always be the king of sets.
(Hope you had a nice Birthday the other day)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Adore the wall of hands idea. And am slightly jealous of the 'crotch hand'.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Great work Jim, Angela makes an awesome BG, and you will always be the king of sets.
I remember that song by the Police: "But it's my destiny to by King of Sets."

Yes, very nice sets and very nice sets (tho Diana's aren't that easy to see in black).
ltrltr wrote:Adore the wall of hands idea. And am slightly jealous of the 'crotch hand'.
That's a hand! Holy crap, my eyes are getting worse. Had to put on my reading glasses to see it. Having to use reading glasses more now sucks. Aging sucks!

Is that a crotch rope! And crotch rope dancing! Takes me back to an old HOM 8mm loop. Batgirl high kicks while crotchrope dancing, that's what I'm picturing in my head right now. I'm a bad, bad man!

:ybat:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
tallyho wrote:Great work Jim, Angela makes an awesome BG, and you will always be the king of sets.
I remember that song by the Police: "But it's my destiny to by King of Sets."

Yes, very nice sets and very nice sets (tho Diana's aren't that easy to see in black).
ltrltr wrote:Adore the wall of hands idea. And am slightly jealous of the 'crotch hand'.
That's a hand! Holy crap, my eyes are getting worse. Had to put on my reading glasses to see it. Having to use reading glasses more now sucks. Aging sucks!

Is that a crotch rope! And crotch rope dancing! Takes me back to an old HOM 8mm loop. Batgirl high kicks while crotchrope dancing, that's what I'm picturing in my head right now. I'm a bad, bad man!

:ybat:
Yep, it's a hand. There are six of them. Two for the ankles, two for the wrists, one for the neck and one for the crotch. I know it is a bit strange and hard to decipher in a still. It is obvious in the video. :)
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Holy bat-trap, that is seriously wicked !!
Both girls look stunning in their catsuit and what about that amazing bat trap !
To me, this is the face off between the best catwoman in the business against the best batgirl.
Jim, do you have a date for a release ?
I just cant wait to see this !!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice to see that the bottom of Batgirl's costume is literally ripped off her body on-screen. In the past, I've found it a little irritating when costume removal has occured off-screen in-between scenes.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

rogeer007 wrote:Holy bat-trap, that is seriously wicked !!
Both girls look stunning in their catsuit and what about that amazing bat trap !
To me, this is the face off between the best catwoman in the business against the best batgirl.
Jim, do you have a date for a release ?
I just cant wait to see this !!
At this point, I don't exactly have one. I have to write and record some music for the video, so it could take a bit of time. I had to reorder a power cable for my keyboard so that has pushed this back a week or so. There is lots of very tedious (but strangely entertaining) special effect video editing to do in the meantime so the cable issue doesn't really make that much of a difference time-wise. I'll try to keep everyone updated as things continue. I'm glad you folks like the looks of it so far.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Angela is the most delicious Batgirl ever! Love seeing her in all this naughty peril, especially since she keeps the suit or most of it on throughout!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

I must say,.. it was so fun to get into the catsuit again. And GREAT to work with Angela. Thank you my dear Jim! xoxox

Meow!
ENTER MY REALM!!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RedMountain wrote:Angela is the most delicious Batgirl ever! Love seeing her in all this naughty peril, especially since she keeps the suit or most of it on throughout!

Angela and Diana together is the most freaking amazing pair....both are godesses made for these roles....I LOVE this...such an inspiration
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The great thing is when Angela is unmasked, she actually looks like Barbara Gordon
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Jim,any idea what's wrong with the o-girl obsession site,i'm getting error everytime i try to access it.
spandmound
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is a very unique and erotic project. Very reminiscent of the captured female warrior scene from The Perils of Gwendoline movie. The crotch hand is an fascinating idea and overwhelmingly erotic... Can't wait to see the video!
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

It is so good, to see that there are erotic companys, who really she erotic potential of the classic batman show. Other superhero erotic clips, are on the fundament of the old batman show.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

nice hot coals trap