Defeated Heroines #20 -A Flash of Peace and Harmony

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

I'll sum this movie up in one word - SUPERB! For fans of combat in the super heroine genre, this is as good as it gets; the fighting just doesn't let up until well over a third of the way into the film, and more follows; to be honest, the non stop action is more like you see in Defeated Heroines sister site, The Super Heroines. Its the combat in these movies I really enjoy most, and when there is also some very hot sex as well, and a hot, sexy, stunning actress like Cherie DeVille, you cant want for more; well, you can, but that's just plain greedy! The plot, and yes, theres a plot, centres around Harmonys search for news of her missing sisters, but she is constantly distracted by a rather stupid, but very strong, and impossibly quick to vanish, villain, Flash. Flash wants a fight and despite Harmony continually kicking his ass, keeps coming back for more, disappearing in a flash when he's had enough, only to sneak up on Harmony later. But each time he reappears he manages to hurt Harmony more and more, and their fights get longer and all the more brutal. One of the many things I really like about this film is the way the fights are choreographed so that just about anything and everything is used by Harmony and Flash in their ongoing battle; a suitcase, dust bin, dust bin lids, a vacuum cleaner and even a washing machine! This, and the way Harmony is slowly but surely becoming weakened by Flash ensures the action never gets tedious or repetitious, apart from the incredible amount of punches thrown by both Harmony and Flash. At $49 its not cheap, but for constant, non stop action, excellent performances, hot sex, a decent plot and a great ending, its really good value for money. Cherie DeVille is worth the price alone!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

redmanx wrote:I'll sum this movie up in one word - SUPERB! For fans of combat in the super heroine genre, this is as good as it gets; the fighting just doesn't let up until well over a third of the way into the film, and more follows; to be honest, the non stop action is more like you see in Defeated Heroines sister site, The Super Heroines. Its the combat in these movies I really enjoy most, and when there is also some very hot sex as well, and a hot, sexy, stunning actress like Cherie DeVille, you cant want for more; well, you can, but that's just plain greedy! The plot, and yes, theres a plot, centres around Harmonys search for news of her missing sisters, but she is constantly distracted by a rather stupid, but very strong, and impossibly quick to vanish, villain, Flash. Flash wants a fight and despite Harmony continually kicking his ass, keeps coming back for more, disappearing in a flash when he's had enough, only to sneak up on Harmony later. But each time he reappears he manages to hurt Harmony more and more, and their fights get longer and all the more brutal. One of the many things I really like about this film is the way the fights are choreographed so that just about anything and everything is used by Harmony and Flash in their ongoing battle; a suitcase, dust bin, dust bin lids, a vacuum cleaner and even a washing machine! This, and the way Harmony is slowly but surely becoming weakened by Flash ensures the action never gets tedious or repetitious, apart from the incredible amount of punches thrown by both Harmony and Flash. At $49 its not cheap, but for constant, non stop action, excellent performances, hot sex, a decent plot and a great ending, its really good value for money. Cherie DeVille is worth the price alone!
Yo, this sounds exhilarating. I've seen a couple of vids from The Super Heroines and they created some very artistic and creative combat scenarios. The best part is that they showcase superpowers being implemented. I'll definitely be on the lookout for this one as it sounds kick ass. hey redmanx, if you like this, you should see the review I did from The Super Heroines called, 'Fighting the Poison'. I think you might like it.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'