Demons From Rye (Coming Soon)

General discussions about superheroines!
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

A special Halloween release starring Gigi Allens as Imperia and Amazing Woman. One of the films in the recent five film announcement.

Now, many more images are available, with a trailer soon on the way.

Hot and eerie, no better combination for a Harrowed Halloween. They're coming to get you Gigi.

If Gigi in those two costumes don't scream cock socket, nothing does.

Everything about this film looks awesome, the girl, the costumes, the villains, the situation, the aura, the impending doom. She might not get possessed, but odds are, by the end of the film, there'll be a Demon inside her. Yum.

Looking for the perfect Halloween Heroine movie, this is it.

Demons http://theryefilms.com/demons/
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Has Rye quit this forum? He hasn't promoted his own stuff here for a couple of months.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

This one doesn't look overly interesting.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Love Gigi allens as a heroine, will basically buy anything with her in it

She's got a great hate stare and her build screams heroine
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:Has Rye quit this forum? He hasn't promoted his own stuff here for a couple of months.
It seems that he has some kind of exclusive promotion deal with heroinemovies.com.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kingles wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:Has Rye quit this forum? He hasn't promoted his own stuff here for a couple of months.
It seems that he has some kind of exclusive promotion deal with heroinemovies.com.
If that's the reason, it seems incredibly counter-productive. Putting a few exclusive pics or trailers on that site may be a good idea, but using it as the only place to promote and discuss the videos is just crazy.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:
kingles wrote:
If that's the reason, it seems incredibly counter-productive. Putting a few exclusive pics or trailers on that site may be a good idea, but using it as the only place to promote and discuss the videos is just crazy.
Well, we can free Rye from his exclusive promotion deal and discuss and promote his videos here anyway, for him, without direct communication (like super pacs do!)!

Gigi looks great.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

She looks awesome, the topless action rocks!
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:
kingles wrote:
The first thing Rye mentioned in the promotional post for his new website is that it was, "Built by HeroineMovies.com". My guess, and it's just a guess...is that some degree of promotional exclusivity was exchanged for the design and creation of Rye's new website.

If this is the case than not only would Rye have gotten something out of it on the front end, but his stuff is going to get promoted here regardless of whether he himself does so or not. This post and the other one that linked his new site within hours of it being announced on heroinemovies is proof of that. Maybe not so crazy after all.

On the other hand, it could all be some sort of coincidence. I'm really just speculating based on the evidence available. Also as a side note...I looked at Rye's profile and he was logged in on Thursday afternoon, so he's definitely still around on the forum.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kingles wrote:
The first thing Rye mentioned in the promotional post for his new website is that it was, "Built by HeroineMovies.com". My guess, and it's just a guess...is that some degree of promotional exclusivity was exchanged for the design and creation of Rye's new website.

If this is the case than not only would Rye have gotten something out of it on the front end, but his stuff is going to get promoted here regardless of whether he himself does so or not. This post and the other one that linked his new site within hours of it being announced on heroinemovies is proof of that. Maybe not so crazy after all.

On the other hand, it could all be some sort of coincidence. I'm really just speculating based on the evidence available. Also as a side note...I looked at Rye's profile and he was logged in on Thursday afternoon, so he's definitely still around on the forum.
Promotion by third parties can't be taken for granted, though. Bear in mind that the recent Amazing Girl vs Zandor video was only mentioned briefly in the initial thread about Rye's new site. The video was hardly discussed here at all. That must have hurt sales at least a little bit.
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

A special Halloween release. Special is the word and this is definitely special.

So many slasher movies, have all these hot scantily clad damsels in distress running around attempting to evade their predacious pursuer and when they're cornered when they're caught, they're hacked up. What a waste! No sex in the violence equals total waste.

Yes, the villains are predominately homicidal maniacs but do they nearly all have to be daft too. What would be the reason for passing up a sure thing. Horror movies are normally rated R so why the sex aversion. Slicing off her head is palatable but uncongenial sex is verboten!

As of now there are only pictures available but from the pictures offered Demons looks like it has done it right. If these frightening fiends are going to off her, they're going to squeeze every last drop of fun out of her first. Have the party before ending it.

Slasher peril and sex, that second and third picture denote it in spades. And that first picture, you could happily spend forever and a day climbing those legs.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:
kingles wrote:

Promotion by third parties can't be taken for granted, though. Bear in mind that the recent Amazing Girl vs Zandor video was only mentioned briefly in the initial thread about Rye's new site. The video was hardly discussed here at all. That must have hurt sales at least a little bit.
I'd have to think you're right about that. My take on it is that whatever the benefits are, they must be as great or greater than the cost. At least Rye must expect they'll be. I'd hope so at any rate because it looks like this is definitely a thing...The new teaser trailer for this video is a "Heroinemovies.com Exclusive". The video certainly looks promising.
http://heroinemovies.com/demons-gigi-allens-rye
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Rye "the running time is a bit long atm (50 mins) so I’m trying to decide where to trim things at. I’ll be making a longer trailer for the release."

Not saying long is automatically good, not saying short is automatically good. I am saying, good is good, long or short. If it's a good 50 minutes trimming it only detracts. A great 50 minute heroine film will definitely not seem too long as it's being watched and enjoyed. Remember time flies while you're having fun.

If this movie is as good as the pics and trailer suggest, after watching the 50 minute heroine movie end, fans will be thinking two things. Awesome movie and I wish it was longer!

Gigi looks so hot in both costumes, don't want to miss a single minute. Please consider keeping it as is.