Batwoman- In the Devil's Hole (KendraJames.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The lady Caped Crusader known as Batwoman is on the scene trying to take down a cult of demon worshippers led by the vile, yet sensual Demonica who planned on using poor Batwoman as a sacrifice. However, the lady Dark Knight was able to turn the tables on her adversary and now has Demonica subdued and ready for transport back to the Vatican.
Though Batwoman may be a saint in some people’s eyes, she shows that she can be just as sinful as the next person. And when Demonica shows no remorse for her crimes, Batwoman takes it upon herself to ‘cleanse’ her of her sinful ways…with help from a very ‘special’ tool courtesy of her friend Caldoria…
Batwoman_-_In_the_Devils_Hole.wmv_snapshot_01.11_[2015.10.08_23.48.21].jpg
Batwoman_-_In_the_Devils_Hole.wmv_snapshot_01.11_[2015.10.08_23.48.21].jpg (28.41 KiB) Viewed 3053 times
Pros:
-What can I say except…Kendra James has outdone herself once again with another spectacular Batwoman story! This time Kendra dons her Batsuit to take on demon worshippers who are out to enslave all that is good and pure in the world, but Kendra showed that she ain’t having none of that stuff on her watch.
I had heard somewhere that Kendra had did femdom a little while back before she got into the whole superheroine parody business. Needless to say, Kendra’s femdom skills really shine on here as she puts her adversary through some very pleasurable, if not painful moments (strap-on training, orgasms through vibration). Kendra really poured it on in this vid and she did not disappoint.

-This was my first exposure to Wenona and she got to shine just as much as Kendra (maybe even more) with her portrayal of demon priestess Demonica. Wenona has a wonderful build on her and her character was foul-mouthed and defiant to the very end. I almost felt kinda sorry for the stuff that she had to go through, but in the end I kept telling myself, ‘Hey, she’s a villain. She put Kendra through hell earlier, so it’s only fair that Kendra give her a taste of her own medicine’. And boy does Kendra really turn the heat up on Demonica in this! Wenona was powerless and totally at Kendra’s mercy…and I was loving every minute of it!

-Excellent shooting location, great use of lighting and terrific camera angles for some of the fetish scenes that Kendra has Wenona engage in. Also, they had Wenona in a good bondage position that didn’t look too painful for her to be in and she’s half-nude too!

-Truth betold, I’m not really a fan of dildos and strap-on scenes, but here…I’m willing to make an exception, mainly because it’s the villain whose being forced to ‘take it up the hole’ instead of the heroine as a means of pleasure and punishment. I felt Kendra was leaning more towards the punishment side with the ‘cock of destiny’ and if she was…she gets bonus points for utilizing that instrument.
Wenona’s facial expression and her groans and moans of despair and pleasure were terrific and I enjoyed seeing her reaction to being dildo’d in this story. By the time Kendra is done with her, Wenona is sweating bullets (either from the sexual excitement or from the humidity in the room). You be the judge.

-The orgasm scenes with the vibrator were truly erotic. Poor Wenona was shivering like a leaf on a tree, moaning in pleasure but she looked a little miserable too (almost like a scared rabbit). All in all though, I think she rather enjoyed the vibrating scene a little more than the strap-on part. I know Kendra enjoyed seeing her suffer and pleasured at the same time because when Wenona growls in frustration from the orgasms, Kendra's grinning from ear to ear.

-Magnificent dialogue in this superheroine parody also. Kendra and Wenona spend a great deal of time cheap-shotting each other and it was fun to watch and listen to them talk down to one another, however, Kendra got to be the ‘shot-caller’ in this vid. Sometimes, I think both models were improvising a little bit and if they were, then it was excellent improvisation. They knew just what to say and when to say it, kind of like a ‘follow my lead’ style scenario:

Batwoman (while orgasming Demonica): Hell is what you make of it, Demonica. For you, it’s a magically padded cell back at the Vatican. I don’t think they’ll be this nice to you there.

Demonica (growling and roaring): That’s gonna make jail seem like a cakewalk!

That exchange right there was just brilliant! Wenona was growling in agony and cackling madly at the same time…the woman actually sounded like she was possessed! I hope Kendra had an exorcist on standby in case that scene got a little too real! :lol:

Cons:
-Just one here. The dildo sucking scene was a touch much for me. It looked like Kendra was trying to choke poor Wenona with it. But that one con isn’t enough to detract the rest of the movie.

Final Outcome:
All in all, this vid was most impressive! Kendra shows that she can play heroines, just as well as she can villains and she took on an adversary from the Netherealm of all people. I truly, truly commend Kendra and Wenona for the fabulous performance that they put on together and this vid is definitely one that I would recommend for fans of Kendra James or Wenona.
Final Score for this masterpiece: 10 out of 10!

*Great work as always Kendra. Keep it up.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Thanks so much for the nice review! I can't believe I didn't see it until now! Please keep watching and enjoy my other videos:)
xox,
Kendra
www.KendraClips.com
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

kendrajames wrote:Thanks so much for the nice review! I can't believe I didn't see it until now! Please keep watching and enjoy my other videos:)
xox,
Kendra
http://www.KendraClips.com
You're quite welcome, Red Dawn. :) And indeed I shall continue viewing. If you like this review, you'll love this one.

http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25791 (Poison Ivy's Kingdom was magnificent).

I'd like to know what your inspiration for this story was, K.J. Did you use Poison Ivy's performance from Batman the Animated series or did you use Uma Thurman's role from 'Batman and Robin'?

Please tell me: this inquiring mind really wants to know what your inspirations are.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'