SHG-media's Villains United (2013) Review

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Villains United stars Paris Kennedy as SuperiorGirl who after returning to earth from Planet Bettinger is called out by Synestra(Played by Carly Quinn) and thinking it will be a simple and easy fight SuperiorGirl soon finds that she got more than she bargained for..4 times more, will SuperiorGirl’s pride mean the end of her? Lets find out!

And the first thing i liked about this film was how desirable and naturally stunning Paris Kennedy looked in the film (not that she doesn’t in every other film she’s in) but this film in particular really sells us early on just how coveted and perfect SuperiorGirl is by making her look even more gorgeous than she naturally is anyway, and it was a great choice as it elevated that tension/excitement to see our heroines inevitable fate unfold even more because of it.

And speaking of beauty Stella Rae also stars as one of the villains and like Paris, she heats up the screen every time she’s in shot.

Another thing i really liked about the film which by this point is a given for SHG, but just how swiftly the exposition is told so we can be thrown straight into the action and like every other SHG film the result is extremely engaging.

And as far as performances go as always Stella knocks it out of the park, being both enticing and seductively amorous too, Carly Quinn is also great and i have always liked her, she gives an equally devious yet alluring performance showing great control over the situation and being one step ahead of our heroine at every turn as well as having some great one liners that feel very genuine and off the cuff and add great comedic level to the scenes too.

And Paris Kennedy’s performance is while a little stiff in it’s delivery near the beginning, she still has the great knack of being extremely expressive, tantalizingly vulnerable and perilous while also being a very experienced performer and showing great fighting chops as well, whilst making some beautifully titillating sounds during the more heated scenes too which as you can guess totally outweigh the smaller problems i may have had with her performance in the beginning.

I also love how the script (as you may expect from the title) brings all these powerful villains together against just one heroine which is a very enticing and interesting catch as we know it only takes one super-villain to easily overpower a heroine, so adding 4-5 to the mix is a dauntingly impenetrable force for our heroine to face up to(but a great one for us to watch) .

The action is kinetic, slick and very powerful making you feel the weight of every hit and each one seals the fate of our heroine and builds anticipation for what’s in store when she’s too weak.

I also love the choreography of the action and the events themselves, masterfully juggling 5 villains giving them all something to do at all times in a beautifully choreographed display that flows and keeps you’re eyes hooked on the screen at all times who will attack her next, and what it will be.

And the sexuality of the script/plot is just as sharp and engaging as the story, surprising you just as much as the heroine is but with the powerful sexuality of one heroine film : times five.

The direction itself is very titillating and flattering towards all the actresses delivering pure eye candy as even with it’s scene composition there’s a tension and strong sexuality that is undeniably engrossing throughout.

I think if i could give even one gripe about the film, it’s that some more story/character development would have been nice if mixed in with the action, while the voice over did a lot of that i still feel that some back and forth between the villains and heroine would have added even more substance to the already spellbinding/hypnotically stunning visuals but even so it remains just that so there isn’t too much to complain about.

So with that we are given an extremely effective and intense costume destruction scene, as we are then treated to our sex scene and as expected it is amazing, Paris bookends her fantastic performance by really giving her all to the performance, and one thing i really loved in the costume destruction scene that she brings over to this is the fact she’s still trying to preserve her dignity even at this point (by closing up her legs in shame when her crotch is exposed) which makes her ultimate humiliation even more climatic/pivotal to the character and is a masterful addition to the scenes as she shows just how much shock and violation occurs in this moment just through this decision, and for that i have to applaud her.

So all in all this film has a wonderfully intriguing premise giving room for lots of idea’s, and they’re (for the most part) all explored, it has typically sensual direction and a provocative script plus two great performances from Stella and Carly Quinn and a masterfully titillating and layered performance from the stunning Paris Kennedy, so with all that being said i definitely have to recommend this film.

9.5/10

Buy It Here :

http://www.shg-media.com/?PageID=produc ... 4195824215

My blog where you can find this review as well as my many others :

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/javreviewsxxx
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It's Paris Kennedy being destroyed by a gang of supervillains. I bought it when it came out, and I'd buy it agin if it were released today. There's not enough of her in the genre anymore.

The only bummer, I felt, about this film was the ending. I thought it could have been a bit more brutal given that she was outnumbered, but it's sort of anti-climatic as a finisher (sort of like the "neck snap" that's been overutilized by other producers.)
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yeah i agree, i love her SuperheroineWorld stuff and wish she did more.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

I saw this vid myself and I was just gonna review it next, but it looks like you beat me to the punch, my friend. I agree that this vid was very fun to watch. Everything from the special effects, to the rogue's gallery that Paris had to face off against to the costumes was fabulous!

The best part is that Paris does her best to stand her ground against the enemy and doesn't just quit without some resistance. I really wish I knew who the cast members were...particularly that lady in silver who said, 'Xena la cush!' LOL! That was pretty neat. Don't know who that woman is, but they should have her do more material like that part.

Javcritic, do you know if they continued this story by chance?
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks again, and for your comments on my other reviews too, The lady in silver is Stella Rae and i think she reprised her role again in Zandor 3 : http://www.shg-media.com/Default.asp?Pa ... 2443145546 and maybe others as well, They did make a Villains United 2 http://www.shg-media.com/Default.asp?Pa ... 4260627927 but sadly Paris doesn't reprise her role, i think it's probably still worth checking out. :D