Red Dawn's Messy Mishap (League of Amazing Women)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey superheroine fans…I’m just administering a little ‘check-up’ on this week’s vid patients and this time around we get to take a sneak-peek into the bill of health for fetish performer Kendra James. I must say…with the following vid that she participated in, Kendra is in top-notch performance and way past peak physical condition, folks.
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_07.19_[2015.09.13_18.58.41].jpg
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_07.19_[2015.09.13_18.58.41].jpg (29.63 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Plot: Soviet supercriminal Red Dawn has just devised a master plan to infiltrate the League of Amazing Women: she will disguise herself as one of them to penetrate their defenses and take them all down one by one, thus destroying the team from within…like a virus! For Red Dawn, it’s the perfect plan for sabotage with a nasty unforeseen flaw: her right-hand girl Tarantula mistakes the lovely red-haired Russian for the enemy when she sees her dressed in a L.A.W. outfit! Now, will Red Dawn be able to convince her partner-in-crime of her true identity…before she gets a cream-filled surprise to her face?

Pros
-I must say that this story was a combination of fetishism and comedy mixed together and it worked extremely well to entertain. Even by low-budget standards, ‘Red Dawn’s Messy Mishap’ combined the right dose of sensual eroticism with some comical elements for laughs. The only thing missing for this vid was a laugh track and the best part about the vid is that it’s not a superheroine versus villainess story: it’s just straight villainess vs. villainess.

-Kendra James is delightful and delectable as Soviet supervillain Red Dawn. I loved her outfit in this vid and that Russian accent she uses is so hot! Basically, hearing Kendra talk in this is what made the story all the more erotic for me…my juices were getting hot just listening to every word she spoke. I loved the part where she and Tarantula are fighting and Kendra is trying to convince her of who she is:

Red Dawn: No, no! What are you doing?! I’m infiltrating! Infiltrating! Tarantula, you do not understand!
*sigh* I’ll bet Kendra could do a fetish vid with her just speaking to the audience in that Russian accent and that would be more than enough eroticism for viewers. Anytime you have a fetish model who can perform different accents for a story, you know that they’ve had practice and know how to bring out the character that they’re playing. Kendra deserves an award for her performance in this.

-We get a first-hand look at Kendra’s voluptuous body as she switches outfits and that definitely gives this superheroine vid more bonus points.
-I don’t know anything about Talas, the young lady who played Tarantula, but she definitely did a fantastic job playing her part as well. I loved how she pretends to beat Red Dawn up, totally unaware that she’s attacking her partner. Ya’ know, maybe next time Red Dawn should wait till she’s out of the lair before she switches costumes.
-Tarantula’s knockout kiss was sweet and delicious to watch, but sadly it’s only brief. None the less though, it made the story all the more erotic. Kendra gets debooted also so we get a good look at her lovely satin covered feet while she’s unconscious.
-Poor Kendra finds herself in bondage, gagged and her beautiful costume destroyed by Talas. Talas even takes time to remove her own boots and rest assured, there’s a good reason why she takes them off for later.
-Talas makes Kendra have a forced orgasm thanks to her trusty vibrator. Kendra’s moans of pleasure through her gag were so sexy, I just couldn’t stop watching that part.
-But do you know where the producer really struck gold? This:
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_13.18_[2015.09.23_19.49.24].jpg
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_13.18_[2015.09.23_19.49.24].jpg (29.94 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_14.08_[2015.09.23_19.51.06].jpg
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_14.08_[2015.09.23_19.51.06].jpg (31.33 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_14.57_[2015.09.23_19.51.37].jpg
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn_Messy_Mishap.wmv_snapshot_14.57_[2015.09.23_19.51.37].jpg (36.28 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
The scene with the pies was just a riot! I was laughing so hard I was practically blue in the face from seeing Talas dump pie all over Kendra’s body. Kendra was clearly enjoying herself too because she tries to avoid laughing when Talas smears the pie on her boobs. This was great because it shows that the models were having fun while performing and anytime they’re enjoying themselves during a shoot, the vid is extremely good! So in a way, Kendra's getting messy was well worth the trouble.
But ooh man, when Talas dumped the pie on Kendra’s head I cried out, “Aw come on, no! Not in her hair, Talas!” LOL! I know Kendra must’ve spent one hell of a beauty parlor bill to get that pie out of her beautiful red hair.

Cons
-About the only real con to this vid was the person behind the scenes snapping photos of Kendra and Talas on the set. The click and flash of that camera was a bit of a distraction, if not an annoyance but beyond that, it’s not enough to actually detract from the vid.

Final Outcome
‘Red Dawn’s Messy Mishap’ was one hell of a fetish vid and it didn’t fail to entertain. I truly enjoyed this vid, but something tells me that the producer of this vid isn’t finished yet, because when the gag comes out of Red Dawn’s mouth she vows to get back at Tarantula for her treatment of her:

Red Dawn (angrily): Stupid girl! She will pay! When I get out of here…she is no longer my right-hand girl!
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn (Furious vow)_snapshot_23.39_[2015.09.23_20.13.58].jpg
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn (Furious vow)_snapshot_23.39_[2015.09.23_20.13.58].jpg (42.68 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Oh, I wonder what fate will befall poor Tarantula? I guess only time will tell if the story continues.
In the meantime, I give ‘Red Dawn’s Messy Mishap’ a whopping 10 out of 10. This vid I highly recommend for those who love a good food fight.
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn (To be continued).wmv_snapshot_23.50_[2015.09.23_20.14.38].jpg
[clips4sale.com] Red_Dawn (To be continued).wmv_snapshot_23.50_[2015.09.23_20.14.38].jpg (15.6 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Uhhhmmm... that's not one of my videos. That's one of Vesta's videos for the League of Amazing Women website (which I used to work for before they started outsourcing some of their video production in 2013.)

I stopped doing cream pies in the crotch after the "Claire Vail Mishap" of 2011 involving a very skimpy leotard and a UTI.
Last edited by Shakeshift 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Shakeshift wrote:Uhhhmmm... that's not one of my videos sir. That's one of Vesta's videos for the League of Amazing Women website (which I used to work for before they started outsourcing some of their video production in 2013.)

I stopped doing cream pies in the crotch after the "Claire Vail Mishap" of 2011 involving a very skimpy leotard and a UTI.
My mistake. I was under the impression it was one of yours because I remember you doing an episode involving Red Dawn being captured by two other heroines.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I did do one like that. It was many years ago but it was the teamup of Kendra James, Julie Chesterfield, and her sister Amanda Chesterfield. Ah, THOSE were some good days for fetish!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Shakeshift wrote:I did do one like that. It was many years ago but it was the teamup of Kendra James, Julie Chesterfield, and her sister Amanda Chesterfield. Ah, THOSE were some good days for fetish!
Indeed! I miss those times too. Speaking of which, I did do some reviews on the Chesterfield sisters on the following vids:

-Without a Trace
-'Kitty Got Claws'
-'Electra Angels'

You should also check out the ones that I did on Bobbie Devonshire. I think you might enjoy those too. So check em' out when you get the chance. I'd like to here some of your commentary on how those stories were created.