Lady Liberty: Without a trace (Dawnstar Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

‘We trust our eyes…we rely on our senses…we think that we’re alone…but that doesn’t meant that we are!’ In this vid, Dawnstar Productions gives new meaning to the term ‘See no Evil’ when Julia Chesterfield takes up the mantle of Lady Liberty to track down a dangerous Shinobi adversary. But her opponent has a trick up her sleeve, showing that Lady Liberty’s eyesight may be her biggest weakness in this story.
lady liberty _without_a_trace.wmv_snapshot_01.39_[2015.09.13_17.45.46].jpg
lady liberty _without_a_trace.wmv_snapshot_01.39_[2015.09.13_17.45.46].jpg (41.21 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
Plot: The lovely Lady Liberty is on the trail of the mysterious master thief known only as Zentai who has managed to evade authorities for many weeks now. Lady Liberty has tracked the female Shinobi down to her lair and is ready to bring her to justice for her crimes of robbery and theft. However, Lady Liberty will find herself at a nasty disadvantage in this fight because Zentai has an experimental cloaking device on that renders the wearer invisible. And if Lady Liberty isn’t careful, what she can’t see, may kill her…

Pros

-Let me say first that Without a Trace ranks right up at the top with Dawnstar’s other two productions ‘Electra Angels’ and ‘Spiderwebs’. I love stories about Shinobi and kunoichi and here the production team has created a very fun and entertaining tale about a high-tech ninja who can appear and disappear like a nightmare before the coming of the dawn.
-Julia Chesterfield was absolutely gorgeous in her portrayal of Lady Liberty in this story. Not only that, her performance was right on the money, especially at the beginning when she was totally unaware that her adversary was in the same room as her. Part of the time I was chuckling and saying, ‘Julia, turn around! She’s behind you!’ Anytime a vid can make you feel worry for the heroine you know that the production crew had done their job.
-Rawley Duke really shines on as Zentai, a state of the art kunoichi who has more than just the power of stealth on her side. Zentai is armed with ninja weapons, chloroform and superb martial arts skills that would make Sho Kosugi probably smile.
In addition, she also has a cloaking device that allowed her to appear in the room without making a sound. (Dawnstar did a great job of showcasing their editing skills for the scene where Zentai appeared out of nowhere).
Rawley barely makes a sound in this vid, instead using her body language to convey what the ninja is thinking or feeling in the story, almost like a mime. Now that is true fetish model talent right there, folks.
-Costumes were fabulous in this piece also, specifically Rawley’s zentai suit. Girl was cloaked from head to toe in black and you can’t see her face at all! Really made her character look creepy and ominous and there were no eyeholes in that outfit and that had me saying to myself, ‘How in the hell can she see wearing that outfit?’ Kinda makes me wish I had a zentai suit like hers! :)
-Julia’s knockout scene with chloroform was fun to watch and her expression as she passes out was great too. Loved the part where Zentai sniffs the rag and then turns her head away with disgust and then she goes to removing each of the sleeping superheroine’s power items while she’s unconscious. Julia doesn’t make a peep or a sound and she really looks like she’s ‘down for the count’ during that scene.
-Great scene of Julia without her boots and her feet in her satin tights, especially when she tries to throw a kick at Zentai while she’s on the couch.
-Julia displays excellent helplessness and powerless after her power items are gone and when she tries to fight Zentai, the Shinobi has the Amazon completely at her mercy and she clearly enjoys it. She even throws a star shuriken at poor Lady Liberty in a great ‘kick the dog’ moment for the lovely superheroine and mocks her while she lies there in pain.
-The scene where Julia is tied up by her ankles and wrists with rope and tape gagged was a treat to watch…especially when Zentai starts to tickle her satin covered feet and Julia tries to beat her hands on her back and Zentai hisses at her for that move.
-Excellent spanking scene near the end and the sound effects and Julia’s reaction to the spanking were priceless! Bonus points to Dawnstar for that scene.
-The ending was a bit of a downer, but it does leave the door wide open for a possible sequel if it ever happens. Plus Zentai’s reaction to Lady Liberty’s quote about good triumphing was funny too. But the good news is, the heroine doesn’t lose in the worst way possible in this story.
lady liberty (sleeping beauty) snapshot_04.39_[2015.09.13_18.07.06].jpg
lady liberty (sleeping beauty) snapshot_04.39_[2015.09.13_18.07.06].jpg (42.43 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
lady liberty (overpowered) wmv_snapshot_08.40_[2015.09.13_18.11.58].jpg
lady liberty (overpowered) wmv_snapshot_08.40_[2015.09.13_18.11.58].jpg (43.47 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
Diagnosis (What could used a little work)

-Since Zentai has cloaking capabilities, they could’ve focused on that power just a little bit more. Like, have her disappear and then have her beat Lady Liberty up while invisible. That would’ve been fun to watch.
-Lady Liberty didn’t put up much of a struggle in this one, so that’s another thing they could have her do in the future if she and Zentai face off again.

Final Outcome

‘Without a Trace’ was a very creative number that Dawnstar put together and though there weren’t really any cons that I could notice, it still left a little room open for improvement. Other than that though, this is one vid that I’d recommend to those who love female ninjas and zentai suits.

Final Score for ‘Without a Trace’: 8 ½ out of 10.
lady liberty (good will always triumph)wmv_snapshot_13.46_[2015.09.13_18.36.18].jpg
lady liberty (good will always triumph)wmv_snapshot_13.46_[2015.09.13_18.36.18].jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'