Into the Cat's Lair (Bald Eagle Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The vixen of virtue Wonder Woman is on the trail of the felonious feline of crime Catwoman. After much arduous searching, the mighty Amazon has pinpointed where Catwoman is hiding out at and is ready to take her down once and for all. Wonder Woman is confident that she has Catwoman right where she wants her…or so she thinks…
Into The Cats Lair.wmv_snapshot_01.17_[2015.08.30_18.02.04].jpg
Into The Cats Lair.wmv_snapshot_01.17_[2015.08.30_18.02.04].jpg (34.47 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
Pros:
-After seeing the lovely Katie Cummings in ‘Catwoman Strikes Again’, I just had to see more of her performance as the kitty-kat criminal Catwoman. Once again, Katie puts on a very delightful performance and she did not disappoint at all. The best part about this vid…she gets to talk some (she didn’t talk at all in ‘Catwoman Strikes Again, but after the producer told me why she had no dialogue, I was a little more lenient later).
Katie’s performance was astonishing and she really put her back into it in this vid. She even hisses like a cat some and that made the vid all the more erotic. Katie was once again an excellent choice for this vid.
-The gorgeous Daisy Haze gets to play the damsel in distress here in this vid as Wonder Woman. I saw her performance as Princess Leia a couple of months back on a different video and I was so impressed by her performance in that one, I decided to see what she had to offer here. Daisy played her part right down to the ‘t’ and though Catwoman does get the better of her in this story, I wasn’t totally dissatisfied.
-Great locations for shooting this vid: first fight takes place in a big open kitchen and then later on in a wide-open bedroom. Bonus points to the producer for these shooting locations.
-Wonder Woman Catwoman get to have a little throwdown with each other complete with struggling and trading blows. The sound effects for the fight were great too and I was thoroughly impressed that I was.
-Chloro scene on Wonder Woman was fantastic. Daisy knew just how to react to the rag being placed on her mouth…she struggles a little and she pretends to go out in a matter of seconds. Katie even strokes her hair a little and talks softly to her while she’s unconscious.

-Daisy’s bondage scenes were impressive also. She’s tied up in front of a doorway and then later on in bed as well, giving Katie full advantages to do what she wants to her. Katie feels Daisy up, removes her thong panties and even pulls her top down to feel on Daisy’s cleavage. Katie even has some fun dialogue right before she starts sucking on Daisy’s nipples:
Catwoman (sensually): Let’s taste them…mmm, kitty wants some milk.
That quote alone was priceless! Whoever the screenplay writer is, they deserve a raise for that part. And of course, Daisy’s whole encounter with Catwoman was perfect…she knew when to be defiant and when to look afraid, but she also showed that she enjoyed being in Catwoman’s claws. Great performance on her part.

-Fantastic kissing and makeout scenes in this vid are what really sealed the deal for me in this story. Katie kisses Daisy with such sensual, yet near-forceful tones that it really got my juices flowing. As I’ve said before, a good kissing scene can really bring out the flavor in a superheroine parody.
-There’s a fun spanking scene in the bedroom and Catwoman even gently rakes her claws on Wonder Woman’s bottom. Katie gives gentle slaps to Daisy’s butt and she only slightly increases the force of the slaps as she didn’t want to hurt her too much. Daisy’s reaction to the spankings were right on time too…she jumped at just the right moments when Katie slaps her on the ass. And the whole time, Katie was rubbing Daisy’s bad situation in her face, mocking her about how no one was coming to rescue her.
-There’s a strip-tease scene in this vid also that’s really erotic where Wonder Woman has to dance for Catwoman. Man, whoever thought of that was really going for the gold in this vid and it works. Classic idea!
-And last but certainly not least…Daisy is given forced orgasm with a vibrator in bed while tied spread eagle. And her moans of pleasure and facial reactions were truly ecstatic! I truly was enamored with her performance in that part.

Cons
-Hmm…the costumes in this vid could’ve used a little more work. As I said, I wasn’t really feeling Katie’s black leather pants in this story. Also, Daisy’s Wonder Woman costume didn’t really need a cape and it didn’t feel sensual enough…especially with that Wonder skirt she had on. But none the less, it didn’t take away from the eroticism of the vid.
-Oy vey…they put a dildo scene in at the end. I was like, ‘Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please tell me they didn’t put that in there.’ *sigh* But at least they waited till the end to show it and Daisy showed that she was enjoying it.

Final Outcome
This vid didn’t require a diagnosis from me and though it had two cons, the patient (video clip) was still in perfect condition and it was entertaining to watch. The producers at Bald Eagle Productions really impressed me with this vid and I would highly prescribe this for anyone’s viewing pleasure.

Final Score for ‘Into the Cat’s Lair’: 9 ½ out of 10. Hope the producers keep up the fantastic work!
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'