Queen Liberty in 'Art Lover, Part 2' (Dawnstar Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Previously on ‘Art Lover’, Queen Hippolyta had just got done hosting a late night party when a color-blind criminal calling herself Polychromasia broke into her home demanding a valuable painting that was in her possession. After breaking free from her bonds, Hippolyta transforms into the legendary super-Amazon Queen Liberty and after confronting Polychromasia attempts to use verbal diplomacy instead of physical force to talk her into becoming a better person.
At first, all goes well and it seems as though Poly will come to her senses and allow the Queen to help her. But then suddenly, she has a mental relapse (a result from her prismatic cannon going off in her face and the high-levels of electromagnetic radiation altering and mutating her neurons) and she has a nervous breakdown from her paranoia. As Poly begins to freak out, Queen Liberty does everything in her power to console her, but chances are, Polychromasia may be inconsolable at this point…
queen_liberty_art_lover_part2wmv_snapshot_03.01_[2015.08.26_19.21.15].jpg
queen_liberty_art_lover_part2wmv_snapshot_03.01_[2015.08.26_19.21.15].jpg (41.1 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
Pros
-Kara Smithfield and Bobbie Devonshire continue to put on fantastic performances in this vid just like in the previous episode. Kara’s character has a mental breakdown (a result from the prismatic cannon’s backfiring on her) and she turns on poor Queen Liberty. The entire time Bobbie is doing everything she can to contain the situation without violence of any sort, but Kara’s character just wasn’t gonna let her give her the so-called ‘crazy milk’. LOL!
-Loved the struggling scene, but this scene also has a small con to it also.
-Loved the interrogation scene when Poly uses the Queen’s lasso on her. This scene was also a bit of a con, but I’ll come to that later.
-Bobbie gets tied up yet again (this time with her wrists behind her back). And Kara’s character hurls an even bigger insult to the super-Amazon by pulling down her top! And might I say, ‘OMG! Bobbie has some magnificent cleavage for a woman her age!’ That was an excellent idea on Dawnstar’s part to showcase that and Bobbie didn’t seem to mind having her breasts revealed at all.
Her character’s reaction to having her top pulled down was priceless too.
-There’s a mysterious character calling himself ‘Boris’ (Poly’s henchman) who appears in a P.O.V. style scene. We can’t see him, but the person playing him did a very good job with his part. I loved how he tries to convince Queen Liberty to let him have her boots to give to his girlfriend and he even tries to approach her to take them.
Big mistake, cause Boris gets a nasty kick in the nose for that reckless stunt. He then agrees to remove the ropes that secure Queen Liberty if she’ll give him her boots. When Boris revealed what he wanted to do with them when he got them I was like, ‘Ew! LOL! Boris is twisted. I’ve heard of foot fetish but man, he really wants to smell the inside of them?’ LOL!
-Nice debooting scene and we get to see Bobbie in her nylons for a bit.

Cons
-First things first: the struggling scene was fun, but I think they could’ve taken that a bit further since Queen Liberty is stronger than Polychromasia. Amazons are supposed to be all about combat, so I would’ve let Bobbie wail on Kara just a little bit and maybe sleeper-hold her or something. Or better yet, use her Wonder sleep abilities on Poly and then tie her up.
-When Polychromasia uses the lasso on Queen Liberty, she doesn’t speak like she’s in a trance when the lasso takes hold of her. It looks as though she’s just speaking her lines, but she goes into too much detail about the history of her people instead of just telling her flat out what the key to her people’s strength is. That would’ve made more sense if Bobbie was straining not to talk and used that as a means to avoid revealing the truth about her super powers.
-Bobbie’s struggling scene, while fun, was a tad bit too long. They probably could’ve filmed that for a minute and then move on to the next scene with her speaking to Boris.
-While Queen Liberty didn’t exactly lose in this episode, they don’t show her capturing Polychromasia, so the door is practically wide open for another episode in which she could capture her foe and protect or retrieve the artwork that she was going to steal from Queen Hippolyta.

Final Outcome
Though there were a few cons and a bit of a wide-open ending, this vid was still fun to watch, though it felt more like a bit of a step down from Part 1. Never the less, Queen Liberty’s Art Lover was a fun two-part series and I greatly enjoyed it.

Final score for this masterpiece: 9 ½ out of 10. I would highly prescribe this vid to those who are fans of Dawnstar’s work.
queen_liberty_art_lover_part2wmv_snapshot_03.08_[2015.08.26_19.21.35].jpg
queen_liberty_art_lover_part2wmv_snapshot_03.08_[2015.08.26_19.21.35].jpg (39.84 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'