Hell Down Upon You, Part 3 (Sci-Fi Fetish.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: When communication with the Hawk Heroes ceases during a mission, Mega-girl (Cali Logan) is dispatched to carry out an investigation as to why they’re not responding and finds Sonic Hawk (Paris Kennedy) unconscious. When Sonic Hawk reveals that she and the others have been stripped of their powers because of a mysterious element, Mega-girl prepares to find the assailant responsible and restore the Hawks abilities.
But when Sonic-Hawk tells her that Viper-Hawk has gone M.I.A., Mega-girl’s intuition gets turned on full blast and she realizes that the person standing before her is an impostor! Now that the cat’s out of the bag, what intentions does this shape-shifting doppelganger have in store for Mega-girl?
(Danger Will Robinson! Spoilers Ahead)
Hell_Down_Upon_You_P3.wmv_snapshot_01.42_[2015.08.10_22.03.33].jpg
Hell_Down_Upon_You_P3.wmv_snapshot_01.42_[2015.08.10_22.03.33].jpg (42.28 KiB) Viewed 6883 times
Pros:
-Yet another exciting performance put on by Paris Kennedy. Heh, based on the vids that I’ve seen so far, Paris truly gets a charge out of playing the villain in these types of superheroine parodies. After seeing her play Taja in ‘Reign of the Tiger Princess’ I decided to see her in this vid and she was most impressive.
Here, Paris plays a shape-shifter who can assume the form of anyone she touches (almost like the T-1000. All Paris is missing is a liquid metal exterior). After taking on the form of Sonic Hawk, the shape-shifter shows its true form and prepares to make mincemeat out of poor Mega-girl.

-This vid was my first exposure to Cali Logan and she’s so sweet and innocent in this vid. Mega-girl was almost like a rookie superheroine in training and she truly bit off more than she could chew when she meets Shape-shifter. You gotta admire Cali’s spunk in this vid…the young lady really makes you feel for her in this story when the battle begins. The whole time I’m saying, ‘Please don’t let her lose, please don’t let her lose’ cause I really liked Mega-girl.
-Fabulous costumes for Paris and Cali in this story. I liked the black outfit that Paris had on when she showed her true form and Mega-girl’s costume was sensual and hot at the same time.
-Decent fight choreography and the girls really know how to simulate taking a hit in this vid. They must’ve rehearsed a great many times while filming the fight because everything looked right on time.
-Great use of special effects here: from Paris’ shape-shifting abilities to Cali showcasing superhuman strength with a one-handed lift. That was very impressive and it really added to the feel that this was a superheroine video with these displays.
-Great script and some very fun dialogue. Loved the exchange where Shape-shifter had Mega-girl down on her knees while squeezing her wrist:

Mega-girl: But you can’t be stronger than me! I’m Mega-girl!
Shape-shifter (scoffs): Mega-girl? More like Mega-stupid.

Paris and Cali really played their parts swell in this story, though Paris mostly steals the show with her nasty demeanor as the villain.
-Cali’s costume gets destroyed and she flashes some cleavage in this. 20 bonus points for that part.
-Bear-hugging from behind...from Paris? Oh yeah, that really made my day right there and it gets even sweeter later on when she has Mega-girl captured.
-After Cali is chained by her wrists from above, Paris really gets to have some fun with her. She massages her cleavage, gives her a gentle spanking after pulling her star-spangled shorts down and for the encore…she makes out with Cali in-between. That part alone made seeing Cali’s character lose all the more worthwhile.

Cons
-While the one-sided beatdown on Cali was rather long and continuous, they could’ve done without the part with Paris pretending to step on her cleavage. That was just a bit excessive for me.
-Downer ending for this vid, but given that it’s set up for a possible continuation and they made the last few moments of it sensual and erotic, I’m willing to look past the downer ending on this one.

Final Outcome
Despite a few flaws, this fetish vid really lived up to my expectations and I was thoroughly impressed with the final product. Usually, a downer ending will give a vid a low score but given that they really pushed it to the limit and set it up for a possible continuation, I’m gonna be fair and not ‘pull the plug’ on this one.

Final Score for ‘Hell Down Upon you, Part 3’: 10 all the way. Definitely a vid that I would prescribe.
Attachments
Hell_Down_Upon_You_P3.wmv_snapshot_01.44_[2015.08.10_22.03.48].jpg
Hell_Down_Upon_You_P3.wmv_snapshot_01.44_[2015.08.10_22.03.48].jpg (44.7 KiB) Viewed 6883 times
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
danfemwrestlingfan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Everything Alex Bettinger and Paris Kennedy produce in this genre is pure gold. This one especially as Cali Logan is a perfect damsel in distress and although I still think Paris Kennedy is better as heroine she shines as the vilainess in this one. Loved everything about it when I saw it.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

danfemwrestlingfan wrote:Everything Alex Bettinger and Paris Kennedy produce in this genre is pure gold. This one especially as Cali Logan is a perfect damsel in distress and although I still think Paris Kennedy is better as heroine she shines as the vilainess in this one. Loved everything about it when I saw it.
I've yet to see a story where Paris is the heroine. Personally, I think the villain genre is where she shines, kinda like Lady Diana who has played nothing but villains. (I don't know, I guess when you see a fetish model play a specific role for a certain period of time, it's kinda hard to see them playing anything else. But that's just me).
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The Mercenary and the Maiden trilogy from Hawk Heroines has Paris as the heroine Sonic Hawk. Though she spends most of her time getting beaten down and pouting about it. I guess as she moved up to running her own sites she got tired of being the victim and went with being the villain victimizing the heroines.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She's the heroine in the Black Falcon Stories too (well the first two, Nicole Oring is the lead in the third one)

And Empire Girl in a series of vids, and Glory/Victory, all by SHW (Superheroine World, her company)- she has been the good girl quite a bit
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
danfemwrestlingfan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Paris is also the heroine in her Slayer Paris series (which is a must watch incidentally). When she started out she was mostly a heriine in peril/damsel in distress. She started to play primarily a villains once she started to get all the tatoos, but when she was younger the played the ingenue a lot.
Helpless
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ya gotta link for this?
Renegade
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Helpless wrote:Ya gotta link for this?
Looks like it's just available on Clips4Sale now, the Hawk Heroines web page appears to have lapsed.

http://clips4sale.com/54867/classic-sup ... Upon%20You

(It appears you need a Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card to make a purchase.)
Helpless
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Helpless wrote:Ya gotta link for this?
This is the site that it came from:
Hell_Down_Upon_You_P3 (website).wmv_snapshot_00.03_[2015.11.16_11.32.53].jpg
Hell_Down_Upon_You_P3 (website).wmv_snapshot_00.03_[2015.11.16_11.32.53].jpg (35.07 KiB) Viewed 5801 times
Be warned. I don't know if this site is still operational as the webmaster who ran this one and 'Kung Fu Catfights' hasn't really updated these two spots in a while.