Wonder Woman: Fetish Slave (Miss Carter)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

The surgeon is back in town, fans! And I’m still giving my diagnostic reviews on the Wonder Woman genre. Miss Carter’s films are still in the operating room even as we speak and we’ve just sharpened the ‘review scalpel’ for some more old-fashioned Oriental procedure. So…(places mask on patient and turns on anesthetic gas)…I’ll try to make this as painless as possible. Just hope with this review scalpel I can remember to cut a straight line this time…

Plot: Diana Prince has been captured by a dangerous foe calling herself ‘The Villainess’ and is holding her captive for interrogation. After being subjected to torment at the Villainess’ hands, Diana gets free and becomes Wonder Woman, the star-spangled superheroine of justice! But when the Villainess reveals that she knows a secret about Wonder Woman that mustn’t be revealed, how far will the Amazonian princess go to protect the people who love Diana Prince?
wwWW_FetishSlave_snapshot_14.11_[2015.07.27_21.09.29].jpg
wwWW_FetishSlave_snapshot_14.11_[2015.07.27_21.09.29].jpg (16.52 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
Pros:

-Well, I’ll start first by saying they chose a good shooting location for this particular story. Given that this is a heroine in distress vid, they made good use of the dungeon and all of the toys of pleasure that were at the Villainess’ disposal, so that’s one area that deserves a gold star.
-Lady Diana is still up to her old tricks, playing the baddie who relishes in tormenting her victims with sadistic flair. I can certainly say right now, I don’t think there’s anyone else better at playing evil than Lady Diana and she clearly seemed to be enjoying herself in this story.
-Nice use of costumes from Miss Carter’s business suit to her Wonder Woman outfit. Also, I loved that outfit that Lady Diana was sporting in this story. Wish I knew where these ladies got their costumes from for these stories.
-Miss Carter’s first bondage scene doesn’t look too uncomfortable for once. She’s in a chair and her wrists and ankles are bound, so that was another one-up for the story.
-We have some fabulous dialogue between Miss Carter and Lady Diana. I’ve always said, conversation is a key to any fetish vid story especially in the superheroine genre. Lady Diana and Miss Carter have an interesting conversation about what would Wonder Woman do if the world knew that she and Diana Prince had a very *close* connection with each other. You gotta enjoy Miss Carter’s dilemma when Lady Diana reveals that innocents that she knows could be put in harm’s way if the world ever knew the truth. Simply put, both women put on a good performance with that scene.
-Loved the interrogation scene when Lady Diana uses the lasso of truth to find out what Wonder Woman’s secrets are. That was a lot of fun to watch and I loved Miss Carter’s reaction as she recounts how Amazons build strength with the use of…bondage games. Man, who knew that the ladies of Paradise Island had such a kinky side?
-Good use of ball gags for this scene, especially the one that had anesthetic dipped in it. Heh, I totally didn’t see that coming.

Cons
-And here’s where things get messy folks. For starters, how in the world did Diana get captured so easily in the beginning? That part is not fully explored…they just show her unconscious and tied up with no recollection of being captured.
-The Villainess looks like an imposing character, but her backstory isn’t fully fleshed out in this vid. Plus, they didn’t really give Lady Diana’s character a very intimidating name…they just call her ‘Villainess’.
-The foot vibrator…what purpose did that device serve for this story? It’s kinda just thrown in there and doesn’t really look like it could be anything torturous from my point of view.
-Didn’t really like the bondage horse they had Miss Carter sitting on for her forced orgasm scene. If anything, they could have found another position to put her in besides that part.
-The Villainess doesn’t have a real aim in this story, except to bring Wonder Woman to her knees and make her a submissive…her submissive of course. (I’ll come back to this topic later in the Diagnosis part).
-Foot worship? Eh…not really into the whole licking part of foot fetish.
-The flogging thing? That’s just not really my cup of tea.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)

-As good as this fetish vid was, there were some loopholes that the production team should really try to close if they do a continuation for this. For starters, the Villainess needs a backstory or at least a real aim before she and Wonder Woman lock horns with each other. The character has potential and with Lady Diana playing the part, I don’t see how the continuation of her story could go wrong.
-Okay, as much as I’ve enjoyed seeing Miss Carter play the part of Wonder Woman, I do feel that she needs to change the dynamic of the character a little. I mean yes, in the t.v. show, the Amazon princess did get captured, but she always found a way to turn the tables and come out on top of things before the situation got worse for her or the Major.
Here, Miss Carter has kinda relegated the character to being submissive against any female adversary she comes across or against. Now don’t get me wrong, she plays the part well and my hats off to her, but so far in out of the five vids that I’ve reviewed on her, her battle with Dr. Ether is probably the only one where she shows Wonder Woman turning the tables on a foe (after getting sexually handled by Dr. Ether).
The story doesn’t have to stop with Miss Carter escaping danger and turning the tables…she can use the situation to her advantage to get information out of her foe not just with the lasso of truth, but with a little sensual incentive too.
-Speaking of the lasso of truth…Wonder Woman has got to find a way to keep that item from being used against her in these vids. Hell, the bad guys get to use it more on her than she does on them.
-Miss Carter should also showcase some of Wonder Woman’s abilities, like her super strength or her combat prowess.
-Please for the sake of the genre…no more downer endings, please. Every Wonder Woman fan has their limitations with that.

Final Outcome

Wonder Woman: Fetish Slave was another interesting creation and despite a few flaws, it still entertained and gave its all. The chance for a sequel would be great but only time will tell if this story gets picked up by anyone.

Final score for this vid: 8 out of 10
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well you gave a very detailed breakdown almost like what you might see in a tv review show and I would have to go back and watch this again before putting in my 2 cents
Maybe I am a little bios because of the fact that I am an avid fan of both Diana & Christina. But on one segment the foot aspect I tend too agree my thought process on that would be more of an actual human snot only base that it is known that oretty much every nerve ending is connected to our feet so it would be almost an ultimate place to add in some sort of torture to obtain further information!
About the only thing that comes to mind is that these 2 ladies do try to please all of their fans in each production and there does seem to be a fan following for foot feteshes
I will definitely go review this one again and add to this at a later time

I will say that CC and Diana just seem to click on all cylinders when they team up and so far I don't think I have ever been diss appointed in any of my purchases from either of them specially when they are acting as there own versions of the WW character going against each other :)
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Ripper1 wrote:Well you gave a very detailed breakdown almost like what you might see in a tv review show and I would have to go back and watch this again before putting in my 2 cents
Maybe I am a little bios because of the fact that I am an avid fan of both Diana & Christina. But on one segment the foot aspect I tend too agree my thought process on that would be more of an actual human snot only base that it is known that oretty much every nerve ending is connected to our feet so it would be almost an ultimate place to add in some sort of torture to obtain further information!
About the only thing that comes to mind is that these 2 ladies do try to please all of their fans in each production and there does seem to be a fan following for foot feteshes
I will definitely go review this one again and add to this at a later time

I will say that CC and Diana just seem to click on all cylinders when they team up and so far I don't think I have ever been diss appointed in any of my purchases from either of them specially when they are acting as there own versions of the WW character going against each other :)
Hey Ripper1. I'm glad you enjoyed the review as much as I had fun writing it. Like I told one of the Overlords on the forum on one of my Lady Diana reviews, I try not to be too cutthroat when I review these vids. I try to give a fair-shake as much as possible, but if I feel something doesn't work most times, I try to offer as much constructive criticism so that it can be applied later on down the road. Also, I'm glad you told me about the thing with the vibrator on Miss Carter's foot. I always thought to myself, "That's suppose to torment her? Why doesn't Lady Diana just get out a feather, go for her soles and be done with it?' :laugh:

But hey, if you have some insight on this vid, please express it by all means. I love to know what people enjoyed about the vid and what they didn't. Opinions may vary and I'd like to know what yours is.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'