"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, it's been a while, but we're nearing completion of the filming of Bluestone Superheroines Season 2, affectionately known as "The Dark Wondra Saga"!

The storyline began at the end of the first season with the disappearance of Wondra. Then, Season 2 kicked off with the appearance of a different... a darker Wondra... one who was a bad ass killer... but with a sexy ass! "Supernova 2: Target Acquired" was released quite a while ago, followed by Catwarrior and Darkwing episodes... but the storyline really starts to develop in the soon-to-be-released "Supernova 6: Jail Break"! Then... well the pic below gives you some idea where this storyline leads... crossovers... blockbuster events... the best superheroine videos ever! So, keep watching this thread for more "Dark Wondra Saga" news!

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra 8sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

:supes: :ybat: :yahoo:
Attachments
Dark Wondra 8sm.jpg
Dark Wondra 8sm.jpg (159.93 KiB) Viewed 8289 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Now THATS what you call a line up! :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

They take Batgirl's belt... but not wonder woman's?

o.O
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Kitten wrote:They take Batgirl's belt... but not wonder woman's?

o.O
They take Darkwing's (our Batgirl) utility belt, because it's full of weapons. They took Wondra's (our Wonder Woman) lariat, but left her belt and Supernova's (our Supergirl), because their belts do not contain weapons.

Blue

:supes: :ybat:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think the point was Blue that its traditionally the source of her strength in WW lore. That's not the case with Wondra?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:I think the point was Blue that its traditionally the source of her strength in WW lore. That's not the case with Wondra?

No, it's not. With Wondra, the power is in her blood as was disclosed in an earlier episode.

The Bluestone superheroines are based loosely on the DC and Marvel heroines, but there are differences, and these will become more pronounced in our Season 3 Origins storyline. :)

Yes, we're here for the long haul, so for all those who are not on board yet, don't miss the ride of a lifetime. Start following the Bluestone Superheroines, because Season 2 and Season 3 will take them where no heroines have gone before!!! (...or did I just shamelessly steal that line from Star Trek?!) :blush:

Blue

Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

very awesome seeing 3 lovely ladies. almost like ripped from the page of a comic book!

Has Mink already fallen by this time?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Nemesis wrote:very awesome seeing 3 lovely ladies. almost like ripped from the page of a comic book!

Has Mink already fallen by this time?
Now, that would be telling. :)

This scene takes place quite a ways into Season 2, so we're not going to give away the plot details this early in the game.

Blue
Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

that's okay, will be watching. you guys make amazing super heroine videos.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Our next Dark Wondra Saga episode will be "Darkwing 9: Defeated"!

After fighting crime as Darkwing, Stephanie Kane goes to bed, but is attacked while she sleeps by a fully armed and dangerous DeadKill!

[attachment=0]Darkwing Defeated Still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

Coming soon to a Bluestone store near you! :ybat:

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Defeated Still 1sm.jpg
Darkwing Defeated Still 1sm.jpg (104.53 KiB) Viewed 7670 times
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

tallyho wrote:I think the point was Blue that its traditionally the source of her strength in WW lore. That's not the case with Wondra?
The belt being the source of her powers is an invention of the TV show with Lynda Carter, with her weaknesses in the comics (at least in the Golden Age) being having her bracelets fused together by a man (or tied up in a few stories). In Post-Crisis, that weakness was mostly removed, so she doesn't have an overt weakness like Superman (aside from getting a beating from a more powerful villain or penetrative objects such as bullets and bladed weapons). The origins of her power tend to change depending on continuity (Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, New 52) but they are consistently her own.
Last edited by dantoon 8 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dantoon wrote:
The belt being the source of her powers is an invention of the TV show with Lynda Carter, with her weaknesses in the comics (at least in the Golden Age) being having her bracelets fused together by a man (or tied up in a few stories). In Post-Crisis, that weakness was mostly removed, so she doesn't have an overt weakness like Superman (aside from getting a beating from a more powerful villain). The origins of her power tend to change depending on continuity (Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, New 52) but they are consistently her own.
A good summary. DC was never big on consistency. They were re-starting comic book series long before they started doing it with their movie franchises. I always preferred Marvel's consistent universe. As for Wondra and crew, they appear to be just Wonder Woman and Super Friends with different names, but looks can be deceiving. As we develop these characters further, you'll notice that not all is it appears. Wondra is not simply Wonder Woman by another name. In Season 3, we will explore the origins of the Bluestone Superheroines as well as why all the super-powered folk in the Bluestone universe are female. :)

Blue

dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Bluestone wrote:
dantoon wrote:
The belt being the source of her powers is an invention of the TV show with Lynda Carter, with her weaknesses in the comics (at least in the Golden Age) being having her bracelets fused together by a man (or tied up in a few stories). In Post-Crisis, that weakness was mostly removed, so she doesn't have an overt weakness like Superman (aside from getting a beating from a more powerful villain). The origins of her power tend to change depending on continuity (Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, New 52) but they are consistently her own.
A good summary. DC was never big on consistency. They were re-starting comic book series long before they started doing it with their movie franchises. I always preferred Marvel's consistent universe. As for Wondra and crew, they appear to be just Wonder Woman and Super Friends with different names, but looks can be deceiving. As we develop these characters further, you'll notice that not all is it appears. Wondra is not simply Wonder Woman by another name. In Season 3, we will explore the origins of the Bluestone Superheroines as well as why all the super-powered folk in the Bluestone universe are female. :)

Blue

I like the idea of most of the male villains gaining their powers from experiments (like presumably Mace) or with gadgets (like my personal favorite, Bloodletter)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I've been so busy, it's been hard to keep this forum updated, but a LOT has happened at Bluestone Videos!!!

Firstly, a new Black Canary-esque character, Blackbird, has been introduced, and what a gorgeous actress we have playing this role. Lots of topless action too!

Check these new releases out! More pics, trailers and comments are posted in the Latest Releases forum (links below)!

"Blackbird 1: Cry of Vengeance" is announced here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=25982

[attachment=3]Blackbird Cry of Vengeance still 10sm.jpg[/attachment]

"Blackbird 2: Muffled Cry" is announced here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=26063

[attachment=2]Blackbird Muffled Cry still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

Secondly, our next release will be "Supernova 8: Dark Warrior", which features the much awaited re-match between Supernova and Dark Wondra. It is being discussed right here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =1&t=26034

[attachment=1]Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Check them all out! You'll not be sorry that you did!

Blue
Attachments
Blackbird Cry of Vengeance still 10sm.jpg
Blackbird Cry of Vengeance still 10sm.jpg (114.52 KiB) Viewed 7009 times
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 1sm.jpg
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 1sm.jpg (96.13 KiB) Viewed 7009 times
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 2sm.jpg
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 2sm.jpg (79.09 KiB) Viewed 7009 times
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 3sm.jpg
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior still 3sm.jpg (83.91 KiB) Viewed 7009 times
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

...can't wait for agent august getting it again. Have waited much too long since her only loss against darkwing (who rules the night).
Have found this picture on femmefatalities.com - and for me it looks like one of the most interesting clips ever:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The Dark Wondra Saga is heating up with our latest release, "Supernova 8: Dark Warrior". The climax is just around the corner... as is Agent August!

"Supernova 8: Dark Warrior" IS NOW ON SALE, below are the links to buy.

Supernova 8: Dark Warrior (Peril-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=705

Supernova 8: Dark Warrior (Extreme-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=707

WMV files:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... t=44&pg=1

Here's the trailer:
https://youtu.be/x2PgKX0KdC0

More details on this thread:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=26280

Blue