The "White Angel" Series

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

In addition to our Superheroines who are based on famous DC and Marvel characters, we have an original series which stars super-powered female espionage agents known as White Angel agents. Their costumes consist mostly of black catsuits. Their powers are superior strength and fighting prowess, plus a super healing factor that allows them to regenerate from near death experiences!

Are there those here who prefer original heroines such as our White Angel agents?

[attachment=0]WA 15 16sm.jpg[/attachment]

Our White Angels are played by some of the same actresses who play our Superheroines, such as Danica Thrall and Yvonne.

Let us know your thoughts on this super spy series!

Blue
Attachments
WA 15 16sm.jpg
WA 15 16sm.jpg (93.41 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I almost always prefer original heroines. And your models look AMAZING in those black catsuits.
Having said that, I don't buy your videos because you just don't shoot the sort of content I like (bondage, forced O, sexual torture). I only know them from these forums. :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I almost always prefer original heroines. And your models look AMAZING in those black catsuits.
Having said that, I don't buy your videos because you just don't shoot the sort of content I like (bondage, forced O, sexual torture). I only know them from these forums. :)
So, you don't consider the situation in the pic above to constitute bondage?

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here is the latest White Angel actress as Luscious Lynda takes on the role of sexy Agent Knight!
[attachment=0]Lynda4sm.jpg[/attachment]

This one's coming soon. Pics and the Trailer will be posted here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =1&t=25489

If you like this series, you'll love our latest White Angel!

Blue
Attachments
Lynda4sm.jpg
Lynda4sm.jpg (92.71 KiB) Viewed 3171 times