Which Bluestone Heroine Do You Want To See Most?

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!

Which Bluestone Heroine Do You Want To See Most?

Agent August (Anastasiya Breadson)
6%
Bountyhuntress (Ella Arcana)
3%
Catwarrior (Mink)
10%
Dark Canary (with a new actress)
4%
Dark Widow (Claire)
1%
Darkwing (Yvonne)
13%
Dark Wondra (Krystal Red)
4%
Superkick (T.J. Walker)
No votes
Supernova (Danica Thrall)
30%
Ultrawoman (Lynda)
8%
Wonderkick (Destiny)
9%
Wondra (Emma G.)
12%

Total votes: 77
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, we've developed quite a cast of superheroines over the past few years, but let us know which one you most want to see again in another adventure! Our main heroines are listed alphabetically in the ballot above.

We have been listening to our fans, trying to give you want you want, but we need your input if we are to continue this collaborative process.

Some of you don't feel comfortable posting, but voting is anonymous, so it's a good way of letting us know your feelings confidentially.

We'll be watching the voting with great interest, but if you wish to add other comments, or if you want to see a heroine who is not listed here, feel free to also post your comments.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Wow! It looks like Danica's Supernova is way out in front so far. There are some unexpected other interests revealed by this poll too.

Once we get more votes, we'll see if this pattern continues, or changes when the weekend warriors discover this poll.

Blue
Bert

If I had a second vote, it would be for Claire as Dark Widow. She's gorgeous, and it was great to see her as a heroine.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:If I had a second vote, it would be for Claire as Dark Widow. She's gorgeous, and it was great to see her as a heroine.
It's nice to know this, since it looks like Claire has no votes right now, but we know there are Claire Dark Widow fans out there. :)

Her next one's coming out in a little over a week, and she's awesome in it once again.

Blue
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

This is maybe a misleading poll.

Perhaps a better poll, would be to make two polls.

One for Characters...

Another for Actresses....

This way you can see which actress is popular and which character is popular.

ie. I'd like to see Anastasiya try the role in the role of Superkick role (since they're fan based it's okay to put a different actress in the costume).
naycherboy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

A return of Robin Shaw (Ultrawoman 2), not on the list, would be my pick
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Kitten wrote:This is maybe a misleading poll.

Perhaps a better poll, would be to make two polls.

One for Characters...

Another for Actresses....

This way you can see which actress is popular and which character is popular.

ie. I'd like to see Anastasiya try the role in the role of Superkick role (since they're fan based it's okay to put a different actress in the costume).
Although we are fan-based, we also want to have some consistency to the Bluestone Superheroine universe. For example, we put Claire into the role of Dark Widow, but made her Titania's sister, so that we avoid the inconsistency. Both can still appear in the same universe. We also didn't just assume that Dark Widow #1 didn't happen. There is a story there to be told at a later time. So, if you want Anastasiya in a Supernova costume, she doesn't have to be Superkick. We can create a new persona for her.

Blue
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Emma G as Wondra!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

TomAce wrote:Emma G as Wondra!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Yes, I'm surprised that Emma only has a couple of votes so far.

Well, we will keep watching the poll as we make decisions as to who to book next. Right now we seem to have gauged the majority fan desires correctly, because we are working on "Supernova: Jail Break" right now.

After this upcoming Supernova release, we will be moving the Dark Wondra saga forward with Krystal Red as Dark Wondra. As for Wondra herself, like I said, we'll be watching the poll and the comments on this thread, because we are a fan-driven production company.

By the way, we also noted the comment about Robin Shaw (above). If you don't see your favourite actress in the poll, make sure you make your wishes known, because this will affect future polls that we put up for your input.

Blue
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Agent August :love: first :wolverine:, my second would be Dark Widow.

I think 2 votes would be much more realistic.
You even have to compare the votes with your sales figures.
I'm not believing that there is a 10:1 selling on supernova, because if so, you wouldn't be this surprised.

By the way, when do we see Agent August again?
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

All of them, godammit!!! :sly:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:Agent August :love: first :wolverine:, my second would be Dark Widow.

I think 2 votes would be much more realistic.
You even have to compare the votes with your sales figures.
I'm not believing that there is a 10:1 selling on supernova, because if so, you wouldn't be this surprised.

By the way, when do we see Agent August again?
Agent August is coming back soon and will appear throughout the Dark Wondra Saga.

No, Supernova doesn't outsell the other heroines 10 to 1. It seems that there are a lot of Supergirl fans out there though. I'm most surprised by the Darkwing votes. I thought she would be higher up the scale. Her last two vids, "Darkwing 7: Operation Undercover" and "Darkwing 8: Takedown" sold very well.

Blue
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bluestone wrote: Agent August is coming back soon and will appear throughout the Dark Wondra Saga.
:yahoo: :thumbup: :clap: :happy2:
:evil: :love:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:
Bluestone wrote: Agent August is coming back soon and will appear throughout the Dark Wondra Saga.
:yahoo: :thumbup: :clap: :happy2:
:evil: :love:
Here's Agent August leading a group of soldiers. She will be taking on all of our heroines in the near future... starting with Darkwing!

[attachment=0]August&Soldierssm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
August&Soldierssm.jpg
August&Soldierssm.jpg (117.96 KiB) Viewed 9356 times
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!
:disco:

Please give her these fingerless gloves, too. It would be matching so perfect to the spy suit, like worn by Dark Widow in Dark Widow 2.
It's maybe indeed just a bagattelle, but it's very rising her attractivity, because it would be a nice detail of her "spy uniform".

Bluestone wrote: Here's Agent August leading a group of soldiers. She will be taking on all of our heroines in the near future... starting with Darkwing!

[attachment=0]August&Soldierssm.jpg[/attachment]
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Bluestone wrote:
Yes, I'm surprised that Emma only has a couple of votes so far.
The tough thing about polls of this nature, are that you never know what people have as their #2 choice. Danica as Supernova was my #1, and Emma as Wondra would have been my #2. It's possible (although no way to know) that but for Danica, Emma would be #1.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Tough poll. For me its a toss up between Supernova (Danica Thrall) and Superkick (TJ Walker). Seeing them in the same film would be my fantasy. Other than them, I like Bounty Huntress or any other character played by Ella Arcana, and have grown to enjoy Darkwing (Yvonne).

Be amusing to see Agent August (or Superkick) acquire super powers for an episode, and have Supernova face someone with her power set. Better yet with Superkick, as she already has the outfit, and would look even better (if that's possible) with powers. Could have someone give Superkick powers and brainwash her into fighting her idol, Supernova.
daredevil16

Dark Widow! Dark Widow! Dark Widow! Dark Widow! Dark Widow! Dark! Widow! Dark Widow! Dar Widow! Dark Widow! Dark Widow!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, it looks like Supernova is maintaining her #1 spot in the Bluestone Superheroine universe!

Hopefully, this bodes well for the upcoming release of "Supernova 6: Jail Break"!

For Supernova/Danica fans, take note that she plays a large role in the on-going "Dark Wondra Saga", where she'll be teaming up with none other than... Oh, but that would be telling... :evil:

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, the poll indicates that you want to see Supernova more than any other Bluestone heroine, so our next release will be "Supernova 6: Jail Break"!

We just started a thread on the Superheroine Lounge asking what everyone wants to see in this video. The thread is here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =1&t=25106

We will be considering all suggestions, so make sure to make yours on that thread before our final shoot date of June 15th!

Blue
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Carried away and restrained, to await her fate.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

powergirl would be a nice addition (if possible, high leg leotard please)
sam
Henchman
Henchman

In a future release, I'd like to see Supernova defeated by a female villain :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We are making notes. Be sure to keep those suggestions coming.

We're shooting "Supernova 6: Jail Break" tomorrow and incorporating a lot of our fans' suggestions into this latest superheroine episode.

Blue

:supes:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 6: Jail Break" is now released! You wanted to see Supernova more than any other Bluestone heroine... so now you've got your wish.

Details are posted in the 'Latest Releases' forum here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=25282

Blue
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:Well, we've developed quite a cast of superheroines over the past few years, but let us know which one you most want to see again in another adventure! Our main heroines are listed alphabetically in the ballot above.

We have been listening to our fans, trying to give you want you want, but we need your input if we are to continue this collaborative process.

Some of you don't feel comfortable posting, but voting is anonymous, so it's a good way of letting us know your feelings confidentially.

We'll be watching the voting with great interest, but if you wish to add other comments, or if you want to see a heroine who is not listed here, feel free to also post your comments.

Blue
It is no contest darkwing is by far the most sexy and seductive ! Sexy body sexy face and her acting is great ! The faces she makes and her body makes
the outfit that much better !!!!!! The vids have perked me up !