The One

A darker, full bodied blend.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

My head is already spinning from all these names and source meanings of names and we're barely two paragraphs into this story. Plus, I think the author left for a hit of oxygen. When he comes back, someone tell him good luck with this story. I'm going off to take two Tylenol. :no:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow Dr D. i came on but I never expected a story so eloquently succinct :)
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

BustySuperheroineRepublic wrote:
lordgriffin wrote:Wow Dr D. i came on but I never expected a story so eloquently succinct :)
Thank you, your majesty(lordgriffin)! However, I still have much work to do in revising all of my previous Super heroines and Villainesses :evo: :cap: :im: :ss: .

Thank you :cool2: all again :).

Emperor(Gen.)Electromagneticus

Your Quite welcome *curling a foreleg in a bow*
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Um....... 7 sentence story.... WOW....O.o
Emperor(Adm.&Gen.)Omar Electo-Magneticus
Henchman
Henchman

lordgriffin wrote:Um....... 7 sentence story.... WOW....O.o
The mini-series is now completed. Book# 3 on the youngest sister will be soon :) .
argos
Neophyte
Neophyte

Always enjoyed your stories - looking forward to this...
Henchman
Henchman

argos wrote:Always enjoyed your stories - looking forward to this...
Argos,

I want to thank you for your positive criticisms support to my superheroine comic stories. I also welcome your negative criticisms as well. I truly do appreciate it; sincerely.

-Emperor(Adm.&Gen.) Omar Electro-Magneticus
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am not real familiar with "your stories" so I have tow ait to see more. All i can say about this is the character seems to have some actual thought put into it (which is good) however I am always disappointed when I see a length that does not exceed even a page...Feels like a tease....

necessary as they are, the term "origin" usually makes me shy away as that means there is no chance of a defeat here...it's the start of a story
Henchman
Henchman

lordgriffin wrote:I am not real familiar with "your stories" so I have tow ait to see more. All i can say about this is the character seems to have some actual thought put into it (which is good) however I am always disappointed when I see a length that does not exceed even a page...Feels like a tease....

necessary as they are, the term "origin" usually makes me shy away as that means there is no chance of a defeat here...it's the start of a story
Sir Lord,

For now, the fictional biographies that I am writing of my superheroines, villainesses, and the Supervillians ,from which lies the paternal origin of some of my superheroines and villainess, are only primers for future conflict and battles superheroine and superheroine. Writing biographies of these individuals is how I want to start if off; all individual biographies for each and every one that I create.

All of my original superheroines and supervillainesses of my older comic book stories are being retcon(ned)=[short for Rectroactive continuity]; especially the two younger of the three daughters of the Ugandan Warlock Father( The Dark Sorceress(Gen. Kenyondria Bianca) and Goddess Cassandra).

When I feel that I am ready to write the conflict and battles, then I will do so. Thank you. :bh:

:ss: -Emperor (Admiral & General) Omar Electro-Magneticus :im:
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

[quote=

Sir Lord,

For now, the fictional biographies that I am writing of my superheroines, villainesses, and the Supervillians ,from which lies the paternal origin of some of my superheroines and villainess, are only primers for future conflict and battles superheroine and superheroine. Writing biographies of these individuals is how I want to start if off; all individual biographies for each and every one that I create.

All of my original superheroines and supervillainesses of my older comic book stories are being retcon(ned)=[short for Rectroactive continuity]; especially the two younger of the three daughters of the Ugandan Warlock Father( The Dark Sorceress(Gen. Kenyondria Bianca) and Goddess Cassandra).

When I feel that I am ready to write the conflict and battles, then I will do so. Thank you. :bh:

[/quote]

Sir:

I hope you do not find my comments rude or offensive, or even controlling, they are not meant to be so. I, of course, recognize the need to establish an original character, and I am actually a big advocate of that, though I normally do that myself thru engaging story, not thru simple biographies. As you correctly point out there are different ways and in all honesty, there is no one "right way"

I will, however, climb back up on my soap box, to hopefully discuss with you what I have discussed with others. That being that I start out with a pre-established prejudice against stories (this is MY problem by the way not yours) that I go to a "Heroine in Peril" sight, and nothing EVER happens to the heroine. Oh sure they get beat up from time to time, get dealt temporary setbacks, they even have "safe sex" using terms like "semi non-consensual" (is that like being semi pregnant?).

I agree the heroine LOSING all the time is as bad as the Heroin WINNING all the time. will just close in saying, I honestly liked the thought and time you put into your characters. I just do not want to allow myself to become a fan of your stories, only to find out there is the same old recycled plot and when I see the limited length, it forces me to watch you further. This is not bad it just raises my apprehension to what is for me, an uncomfortable level.

Thanks again for your efforts and your reply
Henchman
Henchman

lordgriffin wrote:[quote=

Sir Lord,

Sir:

I hope you do not find my comments rude or offensive, or even controlling, they are not meant to be so. I, of course, recognize the need to establish an original character, and I am actually a big advocate of that, though I normally do that myself thru engaging story, not thru simple biographies. As you correctly point out there are different ways and in all honesty, there is no one "right way"

I will, however, climb back up on my soap box, to hopefully discuss with you what I have discussed with others. That being that I start out with a pre-established prejudice against stories (this is MY problem by the way not yours) that I go to a "Heroine in Peril" sight, and nothing EVER happens to the heroine. Oh sure they get beat up from time to time, get dealt temporary setbacks, they even have "safe sex" using terms like "semi non-consensual" (is that like being semi pregnant?).

I agree the heroine LOSING all the time is as bad as the Heroin WINNING all the time. will just close in saying, I honestly liked the thought and time you put into your characters. I just do not want to allow myself to become a fan of your stories, only to find out there is the same old recycled plot and when I see the limited length, it forces me to watch you further. This is not bad it just raises my apprehension to what is for me, an uncomfortable level.

Thanks again for your efforts and your reply[/quote]

Sir Lord,

It is all good. You must speak your mind. I was just saying as soon as I get all of the individual superheroines, supervillainesses and other origins of my comic universe completed ,then I will put all the superheroines and supervillainesses together as enemies, allies and etc; and this particular one; as the rest of my comic stories, WILL BE COMPLETED. Thank you again.

Emperor(Adm.)&(Gen.) Omar Electro-Magneticus.
Henchman
Henchman

I hate posting REPLIES to my own superheroine stories, but I DO want to apologize to the members for taking so long to complete this project. I also do not want to offend any of my fellow members when they read this story. I do not condone this behavior in real life;AT ALL. It is all fantasy and fiction. I would like to know the opinions of the members concerning this superheroine story. I would be most appreciative.

To the Moderators:

Please forgive me if this story actually offends you. This is not me in real life; nor has it ever been.

Emperor(Adm.)&(Gen.) Omar Electro-Magneticus
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Um:

I am not sure I'd classify THIS story ad dungeon material... I suppose while technically the "evil dictator" won, It was very tame and consensual...all in all It had a lot of "potential" for what *I* like...but never realized that potential...I mean even if your turned evil... it is not like an actual punishment to be turned into a couple Goddesses...
Henchman
Henchman

lordgriffin wrote:Um:

I am not sure I'd classify THIS story ad dungeon material... I suppose while technically the "evil dictator" won, It was very tame and consensual...all in all It had a lot of "potential" for what *I* like...but never realized that potential...I mean even if your turned evil... it is not like an actual punishment to be turned into a couple Goddesses...
Sir Lord Griffin,

I believe this would be listed as dungeon material because of the adult content for mature readers of the legal adult age; for pretty much all of the content on Heroine Dungeon Stories are FOR ADULTS ONLY.

As far as the mother and daughter that was possessed and forced to serve the sexual pleasures of their Warlock God, you are correct; but both women were hypnotized and forced to immoralities that they would not ever do;by their Warlock God. Thus, both becoming pregnant and bearing his future daughters.

-Emperor (Admiral) & (General) Omar Electro-Magneticus
Last edited by Emperor(Adm.&Gen.)Omar Electo-Magneticus 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

LG watches as his point sails far over the Emperor's head :)