Coming Soon: The Demise of Emerald Avenger starring Gigi Allens

General discussions about superheroines!
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

Coming this week from Lee Carl Productions!

The Demise of Emerald Avenger

The superheroine known as the Emerald Avenger is investigating a string of disappearances. Her investigation leads her to Dr. Varkus, a madman bent on creating monsters as living weapons. His latest products need to be tested, and the Emerald Avenger is their prey. Can she defeat these beastly creatures? Or will she be the first of many victims? Starring Gigi Allens.

Includes:
2-on-1 Beatdown
Low Blows
Belly Punching
Backbreaker
Bearhug
Choking
Groping (Lots of it!)
Forced Orgasm
Forced Sex (simulated)
BJ (simulated)
Topless nudity
And more!
Attachments
F1.jpg
F1.jpg (412.34 KiB) Viewed 8438 times
F2.jpg
F2.jpg (342.03 KiB) Viewed 8438 times
F3.jpg
F3.jpg (381.6 KiB) Viewed 8438 times
F4.jpg
F4.jpg (322.61 KiB) Viewed 8438 times
F45.jpg
F45.jpg (72.43 KiB) Viewed 8438 times
F5.jpg
F5.jpg (371.98 KiB) Viewed 8438 times
Last edited by LeeCarl 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

God she is hot and that messy ending is amazing
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Christ, I think that last pic redefines 'cum-drenched'!

She looks hot as ever in the other pics!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

She sure had it cuming! My personal favorite is to blow a cum load between superheroine's leotard and pantyhose from behind.
heroinefan351
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This looks to be one of the hottest movies ever
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

We need more cum drenching. Amazing shot and way better than just those three squirts you normally see.

But no KO's? too bad.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree with the cum drenching...it amazes me how thrilling that something as basic as cum can be so hot...so degrading or so delicious....depends on who is getting plastered! I love how much she had to endure!
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

This looks really good! It just occured to me how so few heroine movies that aren't XXX don't have an ending like this one! I know you said sometime this week but do you have a more precise ETA? Really looking forward to this!
heroinefan351
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I agree. I love a good cummed drenched heroine
heroinefan351
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I always felt like it was the most degrading form of defeat
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow this is incredibly hot! Definitely a buy for me.

I hope you make a Supergirl video where she also meets cum-blasted demise like this. I'd be picking that up on day 1.
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

This SHOULD be out tonight. But that's pending some server updates. It'll be today or tomorrow.

LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Can't wait to see her choke on some cum! She is she is so hot!!
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Will a trailer be posted before it goes live on SHG or will it be simultaneous?
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

I can give you guys the link to the trailer now, if you like. But it says "Now Available", which isn't quite accurate. SHG has the file, but I'm waiting for it to go live. As soon as I get confirmation, I'll let you know ;)

gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

trailer now plz!
Captain Tripps
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Trailer plz! Better yet, SHG get off ur duff and let's get this live! :D
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

I've posted the trailer to the first post. The movie isn't live yet, but it should be up sometime tonight ;)

gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

The trailer reinforces my assumption, this movie is gonna be one of the best!
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Looks to be live on shg-media!
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

This video is now live on SHG. I'll be posting in the new release thread.

Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Wow! A resounding wow! Must have been off line and away on vacation when this precious gem was released. Gigi looks so seductively fresh, and that costume, awesomely tantalizing. Spectacular that she's made to cream it, and beyond awesome that while physically restrained she's eaten out through her costume/nylons. Totally hot!

The list of elements in the movie is outstanding. It's great that she's up against equally malevolent, multiple, monstrous adversaries, the more the merrier, and the fact there's "lots" of groping coupled with forced sex, forced orgasms, kicks ass. While being torrentially taken, as much as possible, she should be callously caressed, fondled and greedily groped with impunity.

Excellent the all too rare repressive blow job has found its way into the film. Nonconsensual blow jobs esthetically should appear as a good old fashioned skullfucking. The Heroines head should not even under duress willingly move to and fro but be forcibly thrust with flaxen entangled hands onto the awaiting appendage. Made to ebb and flow, a battered and batted pleasure dome betwixt hands and hung.

The nudity aspect is prime, in that her breasts are forcibly bared while the remainder of her costume goes unassailed. There is definitely a consensus on keeping the costume on while exposing the Heroines breasts.

Fantastic that she's steadfast in defiance throughout. It's terrible when the proud and pristine Heroine submits, or worse actually gets into it. The Heroine willingly cooperating equals immediate disinterest and basically ends the movie prematurely. I realize there's a minuscule minority here that likes the consensual route, but there's a plethora of mainstream stuff out there that tickles that fancy. Heroine in peril movies including sexual peril should have the Heroine fighting subjugating every inch of the way.

Lastly, applause on the movies climax. Having Gigi beautifully decorated, drowned with demon seed, deserves a standing ovation. That ending combined with how fresh she looks, I figuratively put her cherry on top.

Please, more! Predacious monsters and aliens, copious cumshots, groping galore, rubbing and oral through the costume/nylons, forced blow jobs and orgasms while restrained or bound, partial nudity, hot models in sexy costumes and delicious defiance.