Batgirl Beaten to Death

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Batgirl Beaten to Death:

Blonde batgirl is patrolling when she comes face to face with a masked man. She quickly finds this man more demon than man as he quickly dismisses her attempts to defend herself. A flawless and effortless throat lift up the wall is further proof this is no mere human.When he flings her so hard that she crashes through a door she realizes she is in serious trouble.He completely destroys her and then begins to have his way with her.Her inner monologue confirms she is moire than slightly aroused by the forceful ravashing, but her thoughts are cut off when the monster goes too far!

http://www.clips4sale.com/49661/13432052
or
http://www.eclipstore.com/675/43270
Last edited by KnightsofGotham.com 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Nice. I'd love to have seen one like this with Vivian but hopefully with Keri coming it's possible to do one with her!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:Nice. I'd love to have seen one like this with Vivian but hopefully with Keri coming it's possible to do one with her!
Absolutely to both!
on top of that there is a chance that the power girl costume might fit perfectly on Vivian so we could make one just like this (obviously not exactly, but you understand) With power girl and Wonder Woman, and of course Keri spectrum will be our Powergirl so we can shoot one like this with her.

its perfectly possible.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Happy to hear that! I thought Vivian was done?

Also: Any word on Keri agreeing to go topless or not for these videos?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:Happy to hear that! I thought Vivian was done?

Also: Any word on Keri agreeing to go topless or not for these videos?
Keri will do it when she's ready. I do not want to pressure her and risk having her pull back from doing the forced orgasms.
If and when she is ready you will most likely see me jumping yup and down announcing it.

As for Vivian. yeas she is pretty much done. She is shooting with us and with Sleeperkid once or twice a year but for the most part she is done. she is doing the corporate world thing working for a no-profit company here in NYC.

She still likes working with us which is why she is still doing it, but i can only really get her 2-4 times a year