Anna

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Casting Anna in the Girls of X series - what character should she play?

Pictured here on the right...
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Dazzler ? White Queen ? Storm ? (ok I'm joking for this one, clearly Shannon is the perfect one =) !
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We had our fitting today :)
image.jpg
image.jpg (272.47 KiB) Viewed 10649 times
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well, mission accomplished, i guess :V
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:Well, mission accomplished, i guess :V
per request-- with sexy thigh-high white boots :) :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Logan wrote: per request-- with sexy thigh-high white boots :) :)
I do soooo love thigh-highs - regardless of colour :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

damn Logan oyu posted this without warning me! LOL!

http://marvel.com/universe3zx/index.php ... 0928201824

Clearly Anna should play Valkyrie but I don't care who she portrays I am in love
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:damn Logan oyu posted this without warning me! LOL!

Clearly Anna should play Valkyrie but I don't care who she portrays I am in love
Valkyrie is mostly with the Avengers as opposed to the X-Men theme I was trying to stick with ;)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love this idea! She seems perfect for the role. And a second on those boots!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan wrote:

Valkyrie is mostly with the Avengers as opposed to the X-Men theme I was trying to stick with ;)
My bad Logan but please pencil Anna in for the Valkyrie role she is one of my favourites now, WC is cool but seeing her as Nightshade blew me away.

She wil rock as Emma I am sure and as a GoX do I get to see he rloose in a real loss situation?

Oh and the boots always a given thigh highs are hot! Anna has the legs for them too
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
Logan wrote:

My bad Logan but please pencil Anna in for the Valkyrie role she is one of my favourites now, WC is cool but seeing her as Nightshade blew me away.

She wil rock as Emma I am sure and as a GoX do I get to see he rloose in a real loss situation?

Oh and the boots always a given thigh highs are hot! Anna has the legs for them too
I haven't written it yet (I'll either do it later tonight or tomorrow morning), but Tiffany and I are both in it so I know I'm going to take a beating and Syphon probably is too-- Anna will have her fair share of hits but probably be the aggressor and winning until the very end...
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan wrote:
rayman wrote:
Logan wrote:

I haven't written it yet (I'll either do it later tonight or tomorrow morning), but Tiffany and I are both in it so I know I'm going to take a beating and Syphon probably is too-- Anna will have her fair share of hits but probably be the aggressor and winning until the very end...
Sounds good to me Logan, with the three of you it is set to be an epic and if Anna is the aggressor and is taken out at the end even better.
Tiffany and Anna were awesome together in Unbreakable I woul dlove a similar story where the mighty Wonder Crusher is worn down by numeorus attacks that finaly bring her down after astonishing her attacker by taking so many methods to actually do the damage to stop her.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
Logan wrote:
rayman wrote:
Logan wrote:

Sounds good to me Logan, with the three of you it is set to be an epic and if Anna is the aggressor and is taken out at the end even better.
Tiffany and Anna were awesome together in Unbreakable I woul dlove a similar story where the mighty Wonder Crusher is worn down by numeorus attacks that finaly bring her down after astonishing her attacker by taking so many methods to actually do the damage to stop her.
I wrote it this morning... I don't think it will disappoint ;)
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

I'm excited to see your portrayal of Emma Frost. Did you go for the full cloak, a shawl over the shoulders or do away with it altogether? I understand that the cape can make choreography difficult but hope you kept at least the shawl element, I guess it all depends on how it moves with the fight choreography and what looks good on film.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan wrote: I wrote it this morning... I don't think it will disappoint ;)
Well I saw the pic and Anna loks incredible as Emma Frost this wil be a smash for sure.
Some more Anna videos in the works too I can't wait Anna is so beautiful and so talented.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Anna as Ava Winter (our Emma Frost)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

WOW! WOW! And thrice WOW!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She is the business in that get up.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Any more Ana news?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Any more Ana news?
Only what's on the updates page on our site
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Anything with a chloro and OTS would be great-- she was wasted in the other 2 movies. Hopefully this one will have some nice peril action with her.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Anything with a chloro and OTS would be great-- she was wasted in the other 2 movies. Hopefully this one will have some nice peril action with her.
I wouldn't agree she was wasted at all. She did a great job and she played the part she was meant to play. OTS is going to be tough since she's been in mostly F/F episodes and she's 5'10" -ish - probably not going to get an OTS from another girl. I'm sure there will be a chloro at some point. But again, custom buyers control what happens in these films.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Anything with a chloro and OTS would be great-- she was wasted in the other 2 movies. Hopefully this one will have some nice peril action with her.
The 2 releases with Anna as Miracle are just amazing.
Unbreakable was great, her Nightshade episode may have been light on content but WOW! very sexy portrayal and HK is HK but I love them.

The only low point for me was her Condor but only because she was not the star.

I do like how tall and powerful Anna is along with bieng drop dead gorgeous with curves to die for so perhaps for the OTS fans Wonder Crusher could loose to a giant like Ameoba or Bulge?

Basically keep filming with Anna LOL!

Looking forward to the next releae from her.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Don't get me wrong, she is sexy as hell-- just those videos weren't for me that's why I didn't buy them. I am sure it was great for those who enjoy that type of video. I love her in the Condor outfit though.

I agree with Rayman, I like how tall and powerful she is and with those curves!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Don't get me wrong, she is sexy as hell-- just those videos weren't for me that's why I didn't buy them. I am sure it was great for those who enjoy that type of video. I love her in the Condor outfit though.

I agree with Rayman, I like how tall and powerful she is and with those curves!
Although she's not in AOH, Anna is in Peril for the 1st & 2nd Origins of Crush films ;)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Anna and Peril are music to my ears :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Anna and Peril are music to my ears :)
Part 1 Origins of Crusher is good BUT WOW! Part 2 Anna is in trouble and she plays the part so sexy the opening scen eis what these movies need mo eof.

Part 2 made me smile so much I changed my profile LOL!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hey Logan wanted to say All the best and will the Anna GoX video still be coming our way in the near future?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Hey Logan wanted to say All the best and will the Anna GoX video still be coming our way in the near future?
Hi and thanks! I know my editor out in Texas has this video and is working on it currently - I'll see if I can get an update on it later today. :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan wrote:
rayman wrote:Hey Logan wanted to say All the best and will the Anna GoX video still be coming our way in the near future?
Hi and thanks! I know my editor out in Texas has this video and is working on it currently - I'll see if I can get an update on it later today. :)
That is great news, thanks Logan I am sure it wil be incredible!