Beaten by the Billionaire (2014) Superheroineworld.com

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
dagger_fan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

About the reviewer
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 125#p98125

Intro
So there are villains whose main focus is making profit. Like Doctor Octopus in the Spiderman II movie, they need to finance themselves for grander more evil goals. However, it appears that lately resources seem to be readily available for super villains. More interestingly, those who appear to target superheroines to subdue, humilliate and, if possible, eliminate them. This is where billionaire warmonger Randall Blake comes into the picture. His companies making money selling weapons to anyone and everyone wherever an armed conflict arises. As chaos spreads around the globe, so Mr. Blakes power continously grow. In order to stop them, the Hawk Heroines have assigned two of their best: the petite blonde vixen Demon Hawk and the perky black beauty Angel Hawk!

It's time for Mr. Blake's plans to be twarted! Ambushed with no body guards at hand, what chance does the villainous business mam have? He will get what he deserves and will not soon forget this unexpected visit of our bombastic duo!

Review
"Beaten by the Billionaire" is issue 33 from Superheroineworld.com. It is a very nice movie and I really enjoyed it. Definitely the best SHiP flic I've ever seen with an african-american protagonist. Just that, I think, is a good enough reason to give it a try. In order to rate it and give it a fair score, I've divided my review in 10 categories which I'll score to a maximum of 10.
  1. Script 6/10
    Probably the weakest point of the film. The setup consists of a couple of "flashbacks" to previous issues from Superheroineworld with a narrator explaining what Mr. Blake is about. Then, the heroines appear at his mansion and the action begins. Mr. Blake appears to give himself up just to reveal he has superstrenght. There is no explanation on how or why he has them and why the heroines were not aware of this possibility. Also, the heroines are pretty helpless which I don't really like. Then, the billionaire plot seems to be put aside as Mr. Blake applies pretty conventional humilliation and bondage to the heroines. I fell there was a missed opportunity having peril elements that would emphasize the ammount of wealth an power the the villian posseses. In the end, the story serves the purpose os puting the girls out of comission and start doing nasty things to her. It does the job, and little more.
  2. Protagonists 8/10
    There are two protagonists in this film and both are outstandingly beautiful. The acting is very solid and they performed well. However, Misty Stone does "steal the show" in my opinion. She did great giving Angel Hawke an air of innocense and purity. Her reactions are well done and consisten with this. Her uniform really suits her well and, as you can see from the picture above, allows you to see more than the heroine probably meant to! :shifty: Honestly, I puchased the film because of Lexi Belle but ended up loving Misty. Demon Hawk character was ok but many things didn't suit my taste. The costume was way too short so she was to constantly adjust it, which I didn't really like. In the first scenes she has to wear a bra underneath so her boobs don't pop-out. The bra then dissapears during cuts when the peril starts.
  3. Supporting Cast 9/10
    Besides the heroines, the other supporting character is the Mr. Blake. I liked Tomy Pistols performance. He does the action scenes very well and did great trash talking to the heroines. He appears to be a very competent super villian which I always appreciate. He does have some flaws. For instace he loses his voice when yelling to heroines which kind of hurts the image of a powerful businessman (I wonder why they couldn't make another cut. If the director decided it was better to keep it, I don't agree). Because of that, he misses the perfec mark.
  4. Visual effects & Cinematography 8/10
    The movie was well filmed with many different angles during action and peril scenes. Unfortunately, it is lacking on the special effect department. I really wanted to see some brief demonstration of Angel and Demon Hawks special abilities, but they were none. Appart from their personalities, there is no difference between one heroine and another. Angel Hawk could have had some healing powers or maybe tried to bring the good out of the villians heart. Demon Hawke could inflict terror through telekenesis or something. But no, they are just superpowered and that's it. (Given how easily they are defeaeted, not even very skilled fighters either.) I would say, I was a bit dissapointed but did appreciate the quality for the recording and editing.
  5. Sound effects & music 10/10
    I think Superheroineworld is one of the best in this department. Though the music they use is probably the same in every film, it's good and sets the moode well. I like the gritty feeling of the bass tones and how it speeds up as the action starts. Sound effects are flawless and the voices can be heard clearly and at the same level the whole movie. Punches and reactions fit as they should and all the dialogue and be understood clearly.
  6. Action 10/10
    There is a nice action scene at the begining of the movie. As I like my heroines as super as possible, it was really dissapointing to be so helpless from the start. However, I must be fair and the action itself is great for what it does. They coreagraphed it really well and the villain handles (and even man-handles) both heroines at the same time and then individually. This type of action is something this producer has really nailed and they deserve priase for continuing to do it well. If you are into the heroines being completely useless against an overpowering villain, you'd probably enjoy the fight scene a lot.
  7. Peril 10/10
    The peril elements in the film are: beatings, pussy-crushing, lowblows with reaction, groping, spanking, trash talking (well done, IMO), knockout by pressing face to crotch, bondage (Demon Hawk), manipulation through hostage, costume destruction. There isn't a lot, but what it has it does well. It gets started with the erotic action quickly, as that's the focus of the movie. Sets things starte well for the real abuse the heroines take afterwards.
  8. Erotica 9/10
    The film features full frontal nudity for both heroines, even thought they never lose the costumes completely. Also, all intercourse is simulated. The erotic action is completely focused on Angel Hawk. If you are looking for a film where Lexi Belle gets pounded, this is not the one for you. Demon Hawk does have a forced blowjob but then she's just tortured by watching her friend suffer. Haivng said that, Misty really surprised me as I'm not usually attracted to african-american girls. Her performance through the ordeal Angle Hawk faces is VERY sexy. She manages to maintain the feeling of innocense which is really enticing once she is completely ravaged. A highlight worth mentioning is an exagerated cum-shot after the blowjob. :nuke: I liked how they focused on the heroines disgust and humilliation, very well done.
  9. End 6/10
    The movie ends indicating it's part one. This leaves an open end, but doesn't do much to establish anything for the next one. The only thing the expectator is left looking forward is more abuse of Demon Hawk. Appart from that, there is no indication that anything interesting is about to happen. No indication that the heroines may have a chance to escape or have someone try to rescue them. I got the feeling this is was the first half of a movie to be finished later and not the first chapter of a saga. Very weak ending.
  10. Value 10/10
    This product has a great value for the quality of the film. It isn't cheap, but you don't get a cheap product. Unlike other sites, Superheroineworld doesn't seem to have much in regards to promotions of discounts. A pre-approved discount on part 2 for those who already purchasd part 1 woudl have been a nice. I liked the idea of introducing Misty is co-op film as some (like myself) might not have purchased a product where she single lead. I really appreciate that kind of business strategy in the value. I will definitely purchase anything starting Misty in the future :wub:
Final Score: 8.6/10

Final Thoughts
Beaten by the Billionaire is a really remarkable movie that shows the quality and maturity of Superheroineworld productions. It's really a good movie to own if you are into a good mix of action and peril but with a heavy dose of erotica (all simulated, though). An awesone introduction of Misty Stone who I hope to continue to see around. I'm looking forward to part two and seeing how the evil Mr. Blake mistreats Demon Hawk now that he had so much fun with Angle Hawk. I hope it comes out soon :thumbup:
Videobydallas
Producer
Producer

Just wanted to say thanks for this review- as a producer I found this review format--with separate ratings given for different aspects of the vid--to be very useful.

AB