Isis XXX Coming Soon!

General discussions about superheroines!
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Isis XXX - In Veragrand's Clutches coming soon from Fighting Heroines in Sexy Perils at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/ Starring Empress Little Mina as Isis and veteran adult performer and producer Conor Coxxx as the wicked wizard Veragrand!
IsisXXXpreview.gif
IsisXXXpreview.gif (222.1 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

This video combines superheroine, mixed fighting, peril and hardcore male/female sexual content.

Coming soon at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
Last edited by athenaartemis 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Just a quick update for all you Isis fans. We are in the final stages of post production. Looking to get this video to you soon! -Tyr Garm
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Those two pics flashing back and forth is seizure inducing
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Isis has become an unfortunate name for a heroine these days. Maybe change it to something that sounds the same but is spelt differently?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Heroine Addict wrote:Isis has become an unfortunate name for a heroine these days. Maybe change it to something that sounds the same but is spelt differently?
I dunno... go the 4Kids route and make it Ishizu?

Also: it seems like all of our childhood favorites are getting fetish videos now. Wonder when one starring the girls of G.I. Joe will happen along...
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

avenger wrote:Those two pics flashing back and forth is seizure inducing

Seizure Procedure!
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks for feedback on GIF speed.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Omega Woman wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:Isis has become an unfortunate name for a heroine these days. Maybe change it to something that sounds the same but is spelt differently?
I dunno... go the 4Kids route and make it Ishizu?

Also: it seems like all of our childhood favorites are getting fetish videos now. Wonder when one starring the girls of G.I. Joe will happen along...
Comic Strips on C4S already has a few with the Baroness/Scarlet/Lady Jae.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Perfectly fair question. I considered such a change. I decided that the bands thieves, murderers, rapists and slavers who have become associated with the name Isis are not my teachers, rulers or title writers. The true Isis, goddess of truth and justice, was around long before those thugs and she will be around to dance on their graves. I will not bow to the likes of them. -Tyr Garm
Last edited by athenaartemis 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks to everyone for the interest in our upcoming Isis release coming soon to http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/. We have approved the final edit for release and hope to get this latest in superheroine parodies out to you soon. While you wait, we have added a few more pictures to our previews. Have a great Easter Weekend! -Tyr Garm