Free Spy Thriller Clip!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I got permission to post the trailer here for a proposed feature length movie starring a bevy of beautiful spies. Guess what they're planning to call it? That's right! Spy Girls! :)

Here you go:
http://youtu.be/EPhda4cTjMs

You might recognize a couple of the actors from Bluestone videos, including the actor who plays Xander in Supernova!

Let me know what you think of it.

They may crowd fund this movie, but need to know what test audiences think of it.

Blue
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Observations

Like the spy and the bodyguard especially the fight scene. It was not a one way fight which too many are in this genre or superheroine genre.

dislike the Arab character, personality all over the place. And do you want the goofball to be in a strong position at the end of the clip

Good Luck
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Very interesting enjoyed the preview
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very well choreographed fighting. We do not get enough of the down and dirty viciousness in fights scenes, and this had you guessing all the way about how she would survive...and then the ending!
A very confident heroine, a more powerful opponent in the bodyguard, and a tricky villain.
I agree with Dazzel1 that the Arab was a little too lightweight at times, but "goofball" might be too strong.
Villains are always difficult to characterise, think about their backstories before committing them to the page - "what was their childhood trauma?" (to paraphrase Cordelia in Buffy).
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

Nice work. But I'm interested only in fem vs fem fighting. Can I hope in something like that?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

krispin21 wrote:Nice work. But I'm interested only in fem vs fem fighting. Can I hope in something like that?
My understanding is that the girls are enemies of one another who are brought together to fight the Destroyer, but end up fighting each other along the way. This is not a fetish film; although, it does have many of the elements that we love!

Blue