Customs with Claire Vail, Ester Amoral, and Jennifer Blaze together

General discussions about superheroines!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Hi everyone! I'm working for one weekend with Jennifer Blaze, Ester Amoral and Claire Vail and we're trying to get those last three custom orders filled. For the cost of a two-person custom you can get three models to do your video and these are the details of the shoot

* 20-minute videos or longer, no short videos

* Comfortable with superheroine, chloroforming, Nazi, bondage, spanking, tickling, embarrassed nude female, humiliation, domination, ass grinding and booty dancing, handcuffs & legcuffs, all sorts of gags, foot fetish, pantyhose/tights, boot fetish, unmaskings, robo-play, smoking, hypnosis, vampire, glue, vore, bionic, W.A.M., spandex, yoga pants, secretarial, belt fetish, nets, nylon tube encasement, saran wrap mummification, some adult toys/situations, and almost everything else that isn't B/G or has strong sexual situations.

* We have over thirty superheroine costumes we're bringing, along with a gorilla costume (so that we can be lifted both cradle-carry and OTS carry) and a medusa costume. Most of the costume photos are on my page already, so take a look and see what you like.

* We're shooting near beaches along the Atlantic Ocean, so we can do some outdoor beach and ocean shots, and forest wilderness videos (depending on situation and foot traffic.)

The shoot is less than 10 days away, so please contact me at [email protected] if you're interested in ordering a custom.
Attachments
custom_bid_valentines.jpg
custom_bid_valentines.jpg (579.03 KiB) Viewed 4487 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Ad number 2. If anyone is interested please let me know at [email protected]
Attachments
02-04-2015_number1_1024.jpg
02-04-2015_number1_1024.jpg (516.62 KiB) Viewed 4324 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Ad#3
Attachments
della_fab01aaa.jpg
della_fab01aaa.jpg (346.95 KiB) Viewed 4090 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I have one custom slot left with all three models (Claire Vail, Jennifer Blaze, Ester Amoral) because of a last-minute cancellation. Is anyone interested in a custom video order? The girls will do most fetishes and are comfortable with kink and will do full nudity (but Claire only goes down to bra and panties.) The girls have something like 50+ superhero costumes and spandex leotards so if you'd like a GREAT deal on a three-girl custom please let me know ASAP.

Costumes include WW, Wonder Girl (both Donna Troy and Drusilla Prince), Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Supergirl, Evil Supergirl, Harley Quinn, and about two dozen more including her cosplay of Dr. Kreiger's Holographic Japanese Girlfriend. We have saran wrap, nylon tubes, straitjackets, handcuffs, legcuffs, spreader bars, bit gags, ballgags, vibrators, and a box of chains and rope.

For this trip we have several extra pieces courtesy of Claire Vail and Ester Amoral, including a medusa costume, a gorilla costume, a Nazi outfit for Ester, several Star Trek TOS uniforms and Claire is bringing her set of $300.00 lightsabers (red and blue) she picked up at SDCC.

Once this last spot is gone, it's gone. Thanks everyone!

Contact me here by PM or use my email address of [email protected]

- Shakeshift
Attachments
sample01_mh.jpg
Jennifer Blaze as Wonder Woman
sample01_mh.jpg (281.06 KiB) Viewed 3840 times
sample02_mh.jpg
Claire Vail as Wonder Woman
sample02_mh.jpg (480.31 KiB) Viewed 3840 times
sample03_mh.jpg
Ester Amoral as Batgirl
sample03_mh.jpg (540.95 KiB) Viewed 3840 times