Story Suggestion Thread

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

If you have a story suggestion, post the idea here. DO NOT start a thread below with the rest of the stories. This will be a sticky which will be at the top of the page.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Hello, everyone. As you all probably know, I have been getting back into the swing of superheroine writing - especially on this board - over the past few days. I hope to wrap up "Superheroine School" before the end of October, but in the meantime...

For a long time, I've always wanted to do an Omega Woman & Gamma Girl story. The original OW&GG vid was the thing that sucked me into Hypnotics World - and by extension, this board - in the first place, and I think it's about time that I paid tribute to it.

And besides, look at these spandex-clad cuties! How can anyone resist them?

So... I only have a couple of concrete ideas for this story so far:

1.) The main characters will be Omega Woman & Gamma Girl (DUH).

2.) At least part of the story will take place in The Labyrinth (or at least a labyrinth).

3.) Orgasma will be the main villain.

I'm open to suggestions, ideas, and requests on all other fronts. Do you want to see forced orgasms? Low blows? Wedgies? What kind of powers, if any, should OW & GG have? What perils would you like to see them face?

Speak up, and don't be shy - I promise I'll respond promptly to any replies, even if I probably won't fulfill them all.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Maybe sometime Orgasma hypnotize Gamma Girl, and does she play with her ​​breasts Omega Woman, squeezing her nipples, and even licking them, making omega woman become aroused, orgasm not resist and also help in the attack, could rub and lick the clit omega until the same have a great orgasm and pass out.

It would also be interesting to see some kind of trap, one can be attached to a piece of wood in the form of X and caresses suffer the most diverse course we will have tough heroines who are not defeated in the first assault, and even when you will resist the temptations of the villain.

Particularly I like when the heroine wins in the end, but she suffers at the hands of the enemy so that it can break even
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

valugi wrote:Maybe sometime Orgasma hypnotize Gamma Girl, and does she play with her ​​breasts Omega Woman, squeezing her nipples, and even licking them, making omega woman become aroused, orgasm not resist and also help in the attack, could rub and lick the clit omega until the same have a great orgasm and pass out.

It would also be interesting to see some kind of trap, one can be attached to a piece of wood in the form of X and caresses suffer the most diverse course we will have tough heroines who are not defeated in the first assault, and even when you will resist the temptations of the villain.

Particularly I like when the heroine wins in the end, but she suffers at the hands of the enemy so that it can break even
First two-thirds sound excellent, but I'm not a big fan of having the good girls win in the end. I be a black-hearted soul, you see. :laugh:
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Well, if I was to do it, here is what I would find interesting. The strongest of the two heroines, who had lots of experience in dealing with that particular villainess. would start to feel weak while within the labyrinth. An image which is very powerful to me is one where she is leaning against a wall, the inner discomfort etched on her visage, while the inexperienced sidekick is looking at her with a worried expression, perhaps she is even helping her stand.

Then, the villainess appears, and it is revealed than an article she is wearing, it can be a jewel, a belt, or even her panties, is the source of the woman's weakness. The remaining heroine takes her on, but she fails miserably due to her lack of experience. One move I would find interesting is for the villainess to simply sidestep her charge, trip her and slap her buttocks as she falls over. She can continue to play with her like this until the heroine is crying her heart out because of frustration/humility and ultimately gives up.

She breaks completely under the vilainesses' threats, and does as she is instructed. Namely, she begins to torment the more powerful heroine, and even though she hates it at start, she grows to enjoy it deeply by the end.

There you have it, maybe a bit cliche, but those would be my particular guidelines.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Ezekiel wrote:Well, if I was to do it, here is what I would find interesting. The strongest of the two heroines, who had lots of experience in dealing with that particular villainess. would start to feel weak while within the labyrinth. An image which is very powerful to me is one where she is leaning against a wall, the inner discomfort etched on her visage, while the inexperienced sidekick is looking at her with a worried expression, perhaps she is even helping her stand.

Then, the villainess appears, and it is revealed than an article she is wearing, it can be a jewel, a belt, or even her panties, is the source of the woman's weakness. The remaining heroine takes her on, but she fails miserably due to her lack of experience. One move I would find interesting is for the villainess to simply sidestep her charge, trip her and slap her buttocks as she falls over. She can continue to play with her like this until the heroine is crying her heart out because of frustration/humility and ultimately gives up.

She breaks completely under the vilainesses' threats, and does as she is instructed. Namely, she begins to torment the more powerful heroine, and even though she hates it at start, she grows to enjoy it deeply by the end.

There you have it, maybe a bit cliche, but those would be my particular guidelines.
If it's a cliche, it's certainly not one I'm familiar with!

Excellent suggestion. I'll probably put all of that in.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Well, the good girl gone bad idea was masterfully exploited in what I believe was called "Superheroine Jeopardy" by GW. There, Catwoman ended up basically ruling the world by taking out heroines & heroes one at a time. She began with Batgirl, who in her overconfidence thought she could single-handedly capture her.

Anyhow, returning a bit to my suggestion, I would put emphasis on the psychological aspect. The sidekick is at the beggining of her career. She is very upbeat, ambitious and looking forward to helping her idol in the battle against evil. All of this comes crashing down when she discovers that fighting a real world villainess is very different from what happened in the training room. Self-doubt oozes out of the ruins of her former ideal, and like I already said, she is gnawed at by frustration and abasement which only serve to underline her flaws further. The villainess exploits this, and it would be interesting if she managed to force her into submission without actually beating her. She convices her that she is unworthy of being a heroine, without actually inflicting physical pain.

The fear of physical punishment is what makes the sidekick obey her though. Her reeducation might begin with whorshipping the villainess, either through feet/asslicking or menial tasks and then progresses to the torturing of her idol.

The experienced heroine has her world turned upside down from a similar viewpoint as well, since she placed great trust and saw a lot of potential in that woman, and now sees her stripped of everything she cultivated in her.

I'm glad you liked this. Given the material you already posted around here, I am very sure you will find even better ideas, and you will come up with a great way of presenting them.

Edit: also, Omega Woman is impossibly hot :love:
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Ezekiel wrote:Well, the good girl gone bad idea was masterfully exploited in what I believe was called "Superheroine Jeopardy" by GW. There, Catwoman ended up basically ruling the world by taking out heroines & heroes one at a time. She began with Batgirl, who in her overconfidence thought she could single-handedly capture her.

Anyhow, returning a bit to my suggestion, I would put emphasis on the psychological aspect. The sidekick is at the beggining of her career. She is very upbeat, ambitious and looking forward to helping her idol in the battle against evil. All of this comes crashing down when she discovers that fighting a real world villainess is very different from what happened in the training room. Self-doubt oozes out of the ruins of her former ideal, and like I already said, she is gnawed at by frustration and abasement which only serve to underline her flaws further. The villainess exploits this, and it would be interesting if she managed to force her into submission without actually beating her. She convices her that she is unworthy of being a heroine, without actually inflicting physical pain.

The fear of physical punishment is what makes the sidekick obey her though. Her reeducation might begin with whorshipping the villainess, either through feet/asslicking or menial tasks and then progresses to the torturing of her idol.

The experienced heroine has her world turned upside down from a similar viewpoint as well, since she placed great trust and saw a lot of potential in that woman, and now sees her stripped of everything she cultivated in her.

I'm glad you liked this. Given the material you already posted around here, I am very sure you will find even better ideas, and you will come up with a great way of presenting them.

Edit: also, Omega Woman is impossibly hot :love:
Eh, I've read "Superheroine Jeopardy" before, and it was a little too rough for my tastes. There are still a couple of really good bits in it, though.

That aside, all excellent ideas, and I do hope to add at least a little psychological depth. The main tone, though, I'd like to keep campy with a healthy dollop of fanservice and sex. :smile:

So... anything else? Any suggestions on what powers they should have, or, heck what their secret identities should be? Even a name suggestion would be fine.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm actually going to answer these questions with a private message, since I feel I enter too much into details explaining them, and I wouldn't want to spoil aspects of the story for the future readers.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Ezekiel wrote:I'm actually going to answer these questions with a private message, since I feel I enter too much into details explaining them, and I wouldn't want to spoil aspects of the story for the future readers.
I eagerly await it, then. Cheers!
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

"I'm open to suggestions, ideas, and requests on all other fronts. Do you want to see forced orgasms?"

Definitely.

One of the things i like the idea of is those old convoluted super villain traps you used to see where the heroes were suspended on a dish above a vat of acid or something which was slowly lowering - except sexualized - like the two heroines are strapped in a 69 position and giving each other an orgasm will stop the dish lowering. Or the sidekick is strapped to a device that will only unlock if the older heroine makes her cum or lol...having too many warped ideas.

Judging by the name Orgasma her labyrinth could have a lot of obstacles like that which can only be defeated by some kind of sexual activity.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

niko999 wrote:"I'm open to suggestions, ideas, and requests on all other fronts. Do you want to see forced orgasms?"

Definitely.

One of the things i like the idea of is those old convoluted super villain traps you used to see where the heroes were suspended on a dish above a vat of acid or something which was slowly lowering - except sexualized - like the two heroines are strapped in a 69 position and giving each other an orgasm will stop the dish lowering. Or the sidekick is strapped to a device that will only unlock if the older heroine makes her cum or lol...having too many warped ideas.

Judging by the name Orgasma her labyrinth could have a lot of obstacles like that which can only be defeated by some kind of sexual activity.
I've already got several deathtraps (sextraps?) of that variety in mind. Any other particulars you'd like to see?
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'm not going to go down the road of "What I want to see happen..." I want to look at character development a little:

I've always thought that Orgasma should have a superpower: the ability to induce orgasms by touch. Not that she touches them and they orgasm, but she touches them and they are hit by an ever increasing wave of arousal that leads to an orgasm. This would take longer, be cumulative in effect... that is she doesn't have to start over each time they break away from her touch. I've also always liked the idea that her orgasmic powers would also have a hypnotic element as well, but only if eye contact is made.

Omega Woman should be incredibly powerful. More powerful than Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Mary Marvel put together and with no apparent weakness. Again because her name suggests it. She should be the unbeatable heroine who gets beaten for the first time.

Gamma Girl should also have some kind of powers as her name suggests that she has them. After doing a little read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation# ... _radiation, I think she should have a black-body radiation emitter. I also think that all radiation could include some unknown types as well. It is the power source for her costume, which also allows her to direct it where and as she will. She can also use it to power her ingenious devices. By using its power to lower its temperature when fastened to her belt buckle, it would be basically invisible. It needn't be very large, either, say the size of a quarter, so another potential place to conceal it is in the center of her emblem. An example of how this would work: directing the power down her right arm, she could punch a nasty little hole in a very thick armor plated door.

Both heroines should have the power of flight but be unable to use it to escape the Labyrinth. I have several ideas on that score, PM me if interested.

Commenting on the ideas seen here so far: I like the idea of slowly draining a heroine's powers, although I want to see that happen more in the realm of personal encounters. I also like the idea of betrayal, but I've never seen that done in a subtle enough manner as to be completely unexpected. I've a few ideas on that score as well, if you're interested.
DrAvatar
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

dravatar wrote:I'm not going to go down the road of "What I want to see happen..." I want to look at character development a little:

I've always thought that Orgasma should have a superpower: the ability to induce orgasms by touch. Not that she touches them and they orgasm, but she touches them and they are hit by an ever increasing wave of arousal that leads to an orgasm. This would take longer, be cumulative in effect... that is she doesn't have to start over each time they break away from her touch. I've also always liked the idea that her orgasmic powers would also have a hypnotic element as well, but only if eye contact is made.

Omega Woman should be incredibly powerful. More powerful than Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Mary Marvel put together and with no apparent weakness. Again because her name suggests it. She should be the unbeatable heroine who gets beaten for the first time.

Gamma Girl should also have some kind of powers as her name suggests that she has them. After doing a little read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation# ... _radiation, I think she should have a black-body radiation emitter. I also think that all radiation could include some unknown types as well. It is the power source for her costume, which also allows her to direct it where and as she will. She can also use it to power her ingenious devices. By using its power to lower its temperature when fastened to her belt buckle, it would be basically invisible. It needn't be very large, either, say the size of a quarter, so another potential place to conceal it is in the center of her emblem. An example of how this would work: directing the power down her right arm, she could punch a nasty little hole in a very thick armor plated door.

Both heroines should have the power of flight but be unable to use it to escape the Labyrinth. I have several ideas on that score, PM me if interested.

Commenting on the ideas seen here so far: I like the idea of slowly draining a heroine's powers, although I want to see that happen more in the realm of personal encounters. I also like the idea of betrayal, but I've never seen that done in a subtle enough manner as to be completely unexpected. I've a few ideas on that score as well, if you're interested.
Ooh! Now that's what I'm talking about!

Yeah, expect a PM soon!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

with a villain named Orgasma, an orgasm triggered bondage trap might be cool. Every time she cums the mechanical part of the trap is activated... a set of straps on a bondage bed tighten and make it a little harder to breath. Or the pendulum lowers or the conveyor belt activates.

Orgasma gets in some serious gloating about "death by orgasm" as she test the sexual stamina of her captives.... maybe rubbing one or two off herself as she watches.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

sneakly wrote:with a villain named Orgasma, an orgasm triggered bondage trap might be cool. Every time she cums the mechanical part of the trap is activated... a set of straps on a bondage bed tighten and make it a little harder to breath. Or the pendulum lowers or the conveyor belt activates.

Orgasma gets in some serious gloating about "death by orgasm" as she test the sexual stamina of her captives.... maybe rubbing one or two off herself as she watches.
Another excellent suggestion!

BTW, I've been watching the original Electra-Woman and Dyna-Girl show lately, and I had no idea that there were actually missing episodes. Anyone got those two episodes, "Spider Lady" and "Return of the Pharaoh"?
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Omega Woman wrote:
niko999 wrote:"I'm open to suggestions, ideas, and requests on all other fronts. Do you want to see forced orgasms?"

Definitely.

I've already got several deathtraps (sextraps?) of that variety in mind. Any other particulars you'd like to see?
The labyrinth as a whole designed purely as a psychological trap to reprogram super heroine's sexuality. Obstacles with a riddle and the answers to the riddles involving assuming a sexual position and engaging in some kind of lesbian activity with each obstacle progressively raising the bar i.e. the first obstacle starting with just kissing, moving on through breast fondling, spanking etc all the way to a strapon near the end all the while being assaulted by a pink aphrodisiac gas Orgasma is pumping through the air ducts. The two girls only doing it so they can rescue the hostage held in the labyrinth, or escape, or find the villainess, or whatever their goal is but finding that after defeating each obstacle they are getting increasingly hot and flustered.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I like the labyrinth idea, but not the "they have to overcome each trap with sex" bit. I think better that each trap be designed to arouse them a little whether they want to be or not. They also need to be separated then meet up later. Things that happen to them when separated affecting what happens when they meet up again.

The heroines should NEVER be willing participants in their own demise.

Unlike the general suggestions I gave you before, I have some VERY specific ideas about this if you want them. PM if interested.
DrAvatar
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

dravatar wrote:I like the labyrinth idea, but not the "they have to overcome each trap with sex" bit. I think better that each trap be designed to arouse them a little whether they want to be or not. They also need to be separated then meet up later. Things that happen to them when separated affecting what happens when they meet up again.

The heroines should NEVER be willing participants in their own demise.

Unlike the general suggestions I gave you before, I have some VERY specific ideas about this if you want them. PM if interested.
More suggestions are always welcome - the more specific, the better! The PM has been sent.

EDIT: Okay, just a heads-up for anyone still interested in this, I've finally gotten off my ass and posted a thread for this story. Still in the general stages, but hopefully the rest of the story will come to me soon.

(Don't let the fact that it's in the Dungeon scare you - I just did that so it would match up with my 500th post. The Stories board isn't recognizing my posts now for some reason.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Hello, all.

I'm considering writing a story centering around everyone's favorite pantyhose-clad waitresses, the Hooter Girls! Or, at least, characters based off of them.

Tell me - would it work better if they were the heroines, or the villainesses?

(Any other suggestions would also be welcome.)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seems kinda... self-defeating. I mean, if I want to see a video of Batgirl, then a large part of the appeal is the costume. Why would I want to see Batgirl dressed up as a hooters waitress - or anything other than Batgirl for that matter? If she's not in the costume, the she might as well be anyone - she loses her Batgirl-ness. :)

BTW... I've seen some bondage videos with Hooters-like costumes. Hot. But not a completely original idea. :)
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Not just villainesses, but perverse, mischievous villainesses, with a mind for bizarre traps and the dirtiest of tricks. They enjoy nothing more than making virtuous superheroines look silly, and find nothing as tasty as humiliating them after a ridiculous capture.

(And I disagree a bit with Tie. Sometimes it's fun to have a superheroine doing her thing in ordinary clothes. I know it's a part of her identity, but after all, the woman is the one who is super, not the costume.)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I think they would be great heroines, and I would love to read a story like this. Charlies Angels esque characters. Especially if there are ko's!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Lovely as the Hooters girls are, I don't personally see them as heroines per se, unless they were heroines and they're secretly Hooters girls in real life as it were. (Could be a nice touch as a Superheroine duo, working as Hooters girls though)

I think villainous Hooters girls could work better, as then they can stay in their Hooters persona/ uniforms, which is I guess the whole point of the story.

Whichever way you go, good luck with it.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I was planning to write a story with Supergirl, Batgirl and Wonder Woman all going undercover at Hooters to catch a slave ring operating out of one.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

heroines of course ...but maybe you could make the villainess a disgruntled hooters girl.
Lots of sleeping gas ad chloroform ... I hope
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Good start
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Nice idea for a thread, mate. And much-needed, too.

Question: Are you going to be absorbing some of the older story suggestion threads into here? I myself am ashamed to admit that I made one once upon a time, and I'd be glad to see it archived here, where it belongs.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Omega Woman wrote:Nice idea for a thread, mate. And much-needed, too.

Question: Are you going to be absorbing some of the older story suggestion threads into here? I myself am ashamed to admit that I made one once upon a time, and I'd be glad to see it archived here, where it belongs.
If you don't mind getting me the titles of the threads Omega, I could see about it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Me too - here's mine its on page 3 I think called 'Any ideas for my WW/BG/Grace sisters story?' or something close.

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=20947

Happy for you to move it to the new spot.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have long had an idea for heroines who have powers based on animals. There are so many:

Wolvesbane
Aurora
Tigra
Catwoman
Batgirl

Why not a story about someone out to start himself a "harem zoo" if you revere the animal so much.... be more LIKE it

Think of the possibilities, could, for example, Sheena, Jungle Queen, use her animal control powers on Wolvesbane in her wolf or half wolf form?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

So, just spitballing ideas for now...

Once I'm done with my "Batgirl Seduced" story, I have plans for my magnum opus: a twelve-part epic that will pit '66 Batgirl against every (young and hot) female villain to ever appear on the Adam West show. Batman and Robin are, of course, conveniently out of town.

The current opponent roster stands:

* Catwoman
* Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
* Siren
* Olga, Queen of the Cossacks
* Nora Clavicle
* Calamity Jan and Oakie Annie
* Minerva
* Possibly my own original take on '66 Poison Ivy (if the digital comic hasn't introduced one at that point).

Some of the male villains' gun molls will be involved, too (Lotus from the second Louie the Lilac story is a cert), but I'm probably not going to include all of them. If there are some in particular you guys would like to see, give me a shout-out.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Venus, though only a moll, thought she was hot with the reluctant betrayal thing going on.
(She's in the Zodiac crimes I THINK)

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Omega Woman wrote:So, just spitballing ideas for now...

Once I'm done with my "Batgirl Seduced" story, I have plans for my magnum opus: a twelve-part epic that will pit '66 Batgirl against every (young and hot) female villain to ever appear on the Adam West show. Batman and Robin are, of course, conveniently out of town.

* Catwoman
* Siren
* Nora Clavicle
* Minerva
* Possibly my own original take on '66 Poison Ivy (if the digital comic hasn't introduced one at that point).

Some of the male villains' gun molls will be involved, too (Lotus from the second Louie the Lilac story is a cert), but I'm probably not going to include all of them. If there are some in particular you guys would like to see, give me a shout-out.
Sounds quite interesting OW, will need to check that out when you start. I say do your own take on Poison Ivy anyway.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omega Woman wrote:So, just spitballing ideas for now...

* Catwoman
* Siren
* Nora Clavicle
* Minerva

Well two assistants I would add

Blaze in the episode with False Face (I know she reformed)
Lady Prudence from the three part episode with Lord Fogg

If your are looking at the hot factor I might eliminate Marsha and Olga (just me)
Umi
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really like the story sugestion of a incredible powerful unbeatable Omega Woman and Gamma Girl being weakened by a succession of traps in the labyrinth until their final confrontation with the villainess
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, for future reference:

Is anyone here a big fan of the following shows?

80s GI Joe
Masters of the Universe (both He-Man and She-Ra)
Thundarr the Barbarian
The Herculoids

I've always wanted to write a story featuring the lovely ladies from one or more of these shows, but I'd like an "expert" on them to help me get the general "gist" of each show and its universe.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm a very big fan of the Masters of the Universe franchise, and the Eternia setting where He-Man's adventures take place is still somewhat fresh in my mind. I'm not the guy however on She-Ra's setting. Didn't watch that show as much as a kid, and while She-Ra and some of her companions are really awesome, I think they lack a bit of the charm the ladies in He-Man's adventures have.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I've been toying with the idea of a Power Girl centric story.

Basically rather than Superman arriving on Earth its Power Girl. She'd still be Karen Starr, have her company, and of course where everyone's favorite leotard with a strategically placed window. Eventually could introduce Supergirl as her cousin but I won't jump ahead too much. Her foe would be a rival company CEO, not Luthor though cuz of course I enjoy female villains.

Let me know what people think
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Will you be keeping her highly-obscure but incredibly entertaining allergy to diet soda? Or better, her inexplicable weakness against "natural elements"?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Omega Woman wrote:Will you be keeping her highly-obscure but incredibly entertaining allergy to diet soda? Or better, her inexplicable weakness against "natural elements"?
I didn't know about the first, how did PG react to it? I've heard about the natural elements thing but never seen it in action.

My Power Girl who have standard Kryptonian power set and weaknesses.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

sgz6 wrote:
Omega Woman wrote:Will you be keeping her highly-obscure but incredibly entertaining allergy to diet soda? Or better, her inexplicable weakness against "natural elements"?
I didn't know about the first, how did PG react to it? I've heard about the natural elements thing but never seen it in action.

My Power Girl who have standard Kryptonian power set and weaknesses.
Okay, the "allergy" in comics didn't really do much beyond giving her a really bad temper, but you could always fan-wank it into being her secret Kryptonite or something.

As for the second weakness in action... well, Cracked's got you covered.

(Before this panel, Power Girl actually got KO'd by that same branch, but sadly I don't have the issue on hand right now.)
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

sgz6 wrote:I've been toying with the idea of a Power Girl centric story.

Basically rather than Superman arriving on Earth its Power Girl. She'd still be Karen Starr, have her company, and of course where everyone's favorite leotard with a strategically placed window. Eventually could introduce Supergirl as her cousin but I won't jump ahead too much. Her foe would be a rival company CEO, not Luthor though cuz of course I enjoy female villains.

Let me know what people think
I like this idea. Powergirl is this Earth's Superman. But instead of a dorky dude, she is a captain of industry, like Bruce Wayne. Her natural rival in costume is also her rival out of costume. It would be like Batman merged with Superman = Powergirl!
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

Any story with my favorite scenario:

I'm only into fem vs fem fighting. Wrestling, boxing or catfighting.
I like a superheroine overpowered in a fair fight by a villainess.
A fair fight in which the bad girl has same superpowers, or in which both are without superpowers.
My cup of tea is when the villainess isn't taller, but far larger and bigger titted.
The supposed strong superheroine, without her advantages, prowes much weaker of the opponent.
She was strong only because of her superpowers. Only with her normal body she is weaker than her foe.
I love when the bad girl dominates and teases her. I love when the superheroine is frightened.
I love when the good girl admits to being the weakest and begs for mercy.
What a humiliation for the heroine in front of a lot of people who thought she was so strong and believed in her.
In a fair fight the superheroine is only a weak frail little girl.
That's my fetish.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

New idea: I'm always thinking up new characters in my spare time, and my latest idea is for heroines and/or villainesses who are based off of stock porn characters.

The sexy housewife... the barely-legal babysitter... the delivery girl who showed up a few minutes late, etc.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I posed this a few minutes ago but belongs here. As some of you know Lesley Gore who played PussyCat Cat woman's protégé in the 60's Batman has just died.

For those who never saw, Cat woman cultivates her to be her side kick a la Robin to batman. they use a drug to turn robin evil and make the two a couple and try to do the same for Batman.

Now I think after an approrpirate mourning period, this has potential for an X rated B & D super heroine story. Especially if you make Dick Grayson nighwing instead of robin.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Unrelated question:

Is anyone here knowledgeable about DanO's works? I know it's pretty extreme (anyone with a weak stomach - please do not look it up), but I kinda want to do a story with his American Fox character.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Jessica Drew / Spider Woman is captured and transformed into Venom Woman by a villianess. Venom is then sent to defeat/capture the nemisis of the villianess like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Isis...
Spider Woman.jpg
Spider Woman.jpg (65.22 KiB) Viewed 17533 times
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

ksire_99 wrote:Jessica Drew / Spider Woman is captured and transformed into Venom Woman by a villianess. Venom is then sent to defeat/capture the nemisis of the villianess like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Isis...
Spider Woman.jpg
I'd write this if it weren't for the fact that I know next to nothing about Spider-Woman.