IT'S A KNOCKOUT!

A darker, full bodied blend.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

This is a short story I wrote. I used some chats that I have had to help in the writing of the story. Knock-out is my favorite villainess and of course Supergirl is my fav heroine. It starts out very tame but it may follow my usual depraved sense of the proper way a heroine should be punished for their failure. Hope you enjoy.

IT’S A KNOCKOUT!

Supergirl quickly scanned the bank as she approached. There were three robbers in the bank all dressed in black body armor from head to toe. There was an unarmed female lookout standing inside by the window facing the street. There were two armed men collecting money. Supergirl landed and entered the bank where a guard was bound and gagged. She gave the elderly gentleman and sweet and reassuring smile. She did not want to untie him yet until she had the bank robbers under control. All three had their backs turned to her as she walked into the bank, the first to notice her was the head teller. Her look of surprise and relief got the attention of the closest bank robber. Supergirl acted quickly with a burst of heat vision the suspect dropped the gun as he yelped in pain. The second male suspect turned and said in surprise, “SUPERGIRL!”

Another quick blast of heat vision unarmed the second man, who like the first was left holding his gun hand with first degree burns and staring at her in disbelief. Supergirl satisfied that the men were not going to hurt anyone, stopped in the middle of the lobby. Supergirl feet apart, her arms folded under her gravity-defying tits which were covered in her blue leotard and the majestic ‘S’ symbol, the universal symbol of her power. Her Golden blonde flowed down to her shoulder blades over her bright fire engine red cape which matched her short red skirt held in place with a yellow belt. Her long toned legs fitted with red boots with yellow accents.

“Come here so we can wait for the police together.” The maid of might said calmly to the two male suspects. She started to turn to the female “And you…” but she was cut off as she felt a strong hand on her shoulder immediately followed by a burst of stars in her eyes as the woman punched her in the back of the head. Supergirl would have been sent flying if not for the woman holding onto her. She was stunned but was able to pull herself free. As she staggered forward from the unknown assailant she rubbed the back of her sore head as she turned to face her attacker.

“Sorry sweetie, we do not have time to wait around.” Supergirl through bleary eyes took a wild swing at the woman that could crush concrete if it connected. Instead the woman walked into the punch letting the fist go behind her as she raised her arm under the armpit of girl of steel, spinning her around so she was behind the girl of steel. The strong woman’s arm encircled Supergirl's neck and grabbing her own hand, putting her in a perfect rear naked choke hold. ‘Ungggg’ gasped the surprised heroine as she reached for the arms holding her tight. The attacker pulled Supergirl down to the floor. As they slumped to the floor the black clad villianess placed her right leg across the stomach locking it in with her other leg, gaining complete control of the heroine.

“Relax honey, it will be over in just a few moments.” Hearing the woman talk to her like she was no threat and her own amazing healing powers which was allowing her to shake off the previous blow to the back of her head, caused Supergirl’s anger to well up and explode. “If you think you can beat me, you have another thing coming!” She grunted as the sudden adrenaline rush allowed her to focus. Red beams shot from her beautiful blue eyes striking the thigh of her assailant. The black spandex covering the girl melted instantly as the strong woman pulled back on Supergirl’s head, ignoring the pain in her lower thigh. “You think a little heat will bother me? I was tempered in a fire you could never imagine!” Supergirl struggled as the blood flow to her brain was being cut off. Supergirl slapped at her attacker as the pain from the hold was unbearable. Her peripheral vision was slowly disappearing as the world seemed to close in around her. Her arms slumped to the floor as she no longer could fight. The last thing she could hear was one of the tellers exclaims “Stop your killing her!”

The woman felt the super heroine go limp in her arms and released the hold. She looked at the men who were standing in shock as they watched their ‘muscle’ easily handle the maiden of might, and growled “Get the fuckin money and lets go.” The men hurriedly picked up there guns and the sacks of loot. Running for the door they called out “Kay come on!” Kay had the girl of steel draped over her shoulder “Get the fuck out of here you fuckin morons!” Kay could not believe they actually called her by her name. She took the girl of steel in the safety deposit vault and laid her face down on the floor. “Sorry sweetheart can’t have you waking up too fast and following us.” With her knee in her back she removed Supergirls yellow belt and bound her wrists behind her, then took her cape wrapping it around her ankles then taking the other end of the cape and tying it between Supergirl’s wrists effectively placing her in a hog tie. Kay smacked Supergirl on the ass “I thought it would be more fun taking on the so called Girl of Steel.”

Kay walked out locking the door then punching the locking mechanism three times damaging it and taking the keys with her. Police were just getting out of their cars as Kay was exiting the bank, her companions long gone she looked at the local police with contempt. “Oh my! So many men and their big guns! Mmmmmm what is a girl to do?”

“Put your hands up and get on the ground” the sergeant in charge shouted. Kay smiled to herself. “Boys, boys, boys so sure of yourselves when you have your big hard weapons waving in the air” She walked towards them swaying her hips before stopping and running her hands up her body. “Don’t move or we will shoot!” Kay heard as she cupped her breasts cooing her eyes closed as if enjoying sensual moment “umm, first Supergirl then all these fine men intent on taking me! I think I may loose it!” Three police men with their guns drawn came from behind the doors of their cars and closed in on Kay. As soon as they reached for her she said “Sorry boys, perhaps a rain check.” and in a blink of an eye the three men were knocked out falling to the ground. Before they hit the ground Kay had leap on top of the nearest squad car before leaping backwards and onto the roof of the bank waving at the astonished police below and disappearing.

Consciousness slowly returned to Supergirl. Her head throbbed as her eyes blinked trying to focus and orient herself. She felt herself lying on the cold floor and tried to roll over. She was surprised to discover her arms would not budge from behind her. “What?” she said as the veil of consciousness came fully back. She felt her fetters grip into her skin as she pulled hard enough to snap tempered steel “I’m bound?” she uttered in disbelief. Thinking to herself ‘this is not possible’. She began to pull and squirm as she fought to free herself.

The bank manager arrived the master keys to the vault, fortunately the locking mechanism was not damaged to the point that the key was still able to turn the mechanism with a click. The manager pulled on the door but the mechanism had not completely disengaged. “It is stuck” Two police officers grabbed hold and with the manager pulled on the door but it still did not budge. “Supergirl can you hear us?” shouted the police officer.

Supergirl heard the door click. She felt a shiver a fear at the thought of being found helplessly bound on the floor. It caused her to writhe and squirm with renewed effort to free herself. Finally she felt her left hand slipping free. Grunting she slowly pulled her left hand free of the fetters. Once her left hand was free she was free of her bonds in seconds. Standing up she heard the officer call for her again. “Yes, I am all right” she answered. The reply came “The door is stuck can you give it a push?” “Sure just stand back” Supergirl quickly put her belt and cape back on before she placed her right palm on the door. She pushed gently as she did not want to further damage the door. The door made a scrapping noise as the steel locking mechanism scrapped against itself as the door slowly opened. The door swung open and an angry Supergirl stepped out. “Where are they?” she demanded. We do not know the men got away in white Camry and the woman well she um she jumped to the roof of the building and disappeared.

Supergirl shoulders slumped hearing that they had gotten away. “Which way did she go?” “We think she went that way” the officer pointed. Supergirl said thank you, and started for the door, as she began to dart off the head teller yelled. “Her name is Kay” Supergirl turned “What?” “The men called her Kay” the teller said. Supergirl smiled “Thank-you” rushing outside and flying in the presumed direction of Kay’s escape.

Supergirl arrived back home discouraged that she had no luck in catching up with Kay and the police had no leads. She slumped into her chair as she began to remember what had happened in the bank. She thought ‘Why hadn’t I just looked at them?’ “Damn” she said aloud in frustration at her carelessness, knowing with a quick peek with her x-ray vision this case would be closed already and this ‘Kay’ would be behind bars right now!

Then in a moment of revelation she remembered what Kay had said ‘tempered in a fire you could never imagine’ “She is from Apokolips!” The only people Supergirl knew from Apokolips was Big Barda, Mr. Miracle, and Knock-out! “Knockout!” she exclaimed as she jumped from the chair, with a renewed excitement. In moments the girl from the stars was soaring for where Knockout was known to sometimes work ‘The Boom Boom Room’!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent continuation is needed. :)
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Part 2

Supergirl hovered high about the strip club but saw no sign of Knockout. It was now 4 am and the club was closing down. Supergirl started to turn and fly home when she spotted a VRSC V-Rod Harley speeding toward the club. The rider wearing her long flaming red hair waving behind her as she sped into the parking lot skidding to a stop by the front door. The bouncer greeted her with a hug as Knockout hugged him back with a kiss. As they broke the kiss Knockout slipped something into the bouncer’s hand and walked in through the open door. The bouncer followed Knockout into the club watching her sexy ass sway. Supergirl recognized the tall girl dressed in skin thight green leotard with gold accents. Her broad shoulders and her cut athletic body meant Supergirl had found her girl. The maid of might smiled and said, “Knockout!” realizing her patience had paid off.

Supergirl landed in front of the club and entered the open front door. The bouncer turned around as Supergirl enter the club. “Miss we are closed.” Supergirl looked around for Knockout ignoring the bouncer, until the bouncer moved directly in front of her. “May I help you?” he asked politely. “I am here for Knockout”. She responded looking up at the six foot six inch tall man. “I will tell her you are here, but you will need to wait outside please.” Supergirl, was incensed as she looked over the bruiser knowing he was one of the bank robbers from his voice and how he moved. However, she was on private property and it wasn’t like they were going to be able to run. “Tell her to not make me wait too long!” Supergirl said sternly and walked outside. Eyeing Knockout’s motorcycle she leaned against it. She looked through the walls of the club with her supervision tracking the bouncer as he informed their best dancer of her visitor. Moments later the bouncer came out and informed Supergirl she was waiting for her inside. The bouncer held the door open for Supergirl as he looked the blonde bombshell over. “Is it true?” he asked as she squeezed past. Supergirl paused as she looked at him quizzically. “Your going to dance for amateur night tomorrow?” In disgust“Never in your wildest dreams!” She quickly responded, the bouncer did not miss a beat, “You do a lot more than dance in my dreams superbabe!” as he ran the back of his hand against her cheek a large ornate ring brushing against her skin. Supergirl glared at him as he looked down upon the shorter heroine. Supergirl gave him a quick shove with her left hand sending him tumbling out the open front door.

Knockout entered now standing in the middle of the main stage enjoyed watching Ted tease the heroine. The bouncer jumped to his feet as he started to rush back in when Knockout yelled. “Ted! Leave her alone!” The large man stopped in the door way looking at Supergirl. “We will finish this later!” Supergirl could only smile at the large stupid man. “Make sure you lock up Kay” he said. “Will do, once I have finished with blondie. Have a good night Ted, I know I will!” Knockout replied. The bouncer grinned knowingly at Supergirl as he left.

Utilizing her super speed Supergirl was standing behind Knockout before the bouncer had taken a step. Mimicking how Knockout had done to her at the bank, she grabbed the tall red heads shoulder and punched her in the back of the head. Knockout realized what was happening. Almost too late she ducked at the last second causing the blow to only glance off of her. Even the glancing blow from the maiden of might was strong enough to send Knockout tumbling off the stage. Ted looked back as he heard a crash, seeing Knockout lying on the floor and chairs scattered. “What the Fuck. Kay?” Knockout looked up at Ted, “Don’t worry Ted, she is just trying to get my blood boiling.” “You sure?” he asked in concern. “Yes, never better.” Knockout responded. Ted leaned against the wall as he looked at the sexy blonde standing akimbo in the center of the stage with the stripper pole directly behind her. Knockout stood up and looked at the buxom heroine standing in front of her.

“It is just you and me Knockout.” Supergirl said confidently. “I assume you think I got lucky the last time?” Knockout said as she feigned being hurt as she stood up. With a flick of her wrist a table was sailing straight for Supergirl’s face. Supergirl instantly deflected the table as she spotted Knockout charging her. Getting ready to beat the red head to the punch she went to jab her with a straight right to the face only to be surprised as Knockout at the last moment went to Supergirl’s right and caught the maiden of might with an elbow to the ribs spinning the heroine around.

As Knockout went past she grabbed hold of the bright red cape, which she used to pull the maiden of might off balance. Supergirl grunted from the blow and being pulled by her cape. Knockout wasted no time in getting her arms around the neck of the girl of steel to repeat what she had done to her earlier. However, this time Supergirl was not only ready for the move she was at full power! She easily slipped out of the hold while grabbing the green clad villainess bicep and throwing her through the wooden dance floor. Knockout seemed to bounce out of the hole she had just made, faster than Supergirl had thrown her down! The red headed stripper punched a surprised Supergirl in the throat which sent the heroine tumbling onto her back. Knockout was quick to follow her advantage kicking Supergirl directly in the side of the head. Supergirl saw stars as the kick connected, sending her tumbling across the club stopping at the feet of the bouncer who reached down and grabbed a hand full of Supergirl’s hair pulling her to her feet. As he shoved her with a foot to her ass towards Knockout he remarked, “No running away Superbabe!”.

Supergirl was pissed! How dare him touch her. Turning back to the bouncer “That is…”

Supergirl was cut off as she again saw stars when the green clad powerhouse punched her in the back of the head just like at the bank, but this time Knockout had a good hold on her and followed it up with a shoulder toss sending Supergirl crashing to the floor.

Supergirl eyes blinked as she couldn’t remember being punched that hard in her life. She struggled for a moment as she lifted herself up on her elbows. Knockout sashayed sexily up to the heroine. Once standing over her prize Knockout grabs the heroine costume about the shoulders balling up the material in her fists and pulling Supergirl into her, kissing her deeply. Supergirl completely caught off guard, her eyes wide in surprise took several seconds before she reacted. Finally, the heroine places her hands on Knockout's shoulders and shoved her away. "What the hell?" Supergirl blurted out.

Knockout licked her lips sexily “You know how to make a my blood hot and heart race.” Supergirl wiped her lips with the back of her hand is disgust. “Well I am not that kind of girl!” Knockout smiled “We are all THAT kind of GIRL!”

The break was good for Supergirl as she felt her head clearing, in a few moments she would finish this ‘bitch’ off she thought. Knockout walked up to Supergirl. “You remind me of so many battles I had on Apokolips. Battles that if I did not win meant my broken spent body would be tossed into the fire pits or worse. I would become breeding stock for the para-demons.

Supergirl was momentarily stunned by Knockout’s past. In concern she asked “So you escaped Apokolips like Big Barda?” This sent Knockout into an instant rage. “Do not compare that scum to me. I escaped on my own unlike Big Barda! She needed a man to help her escape.” In her anger Knockout took a wild swing at Supergirl who easily caught the punch in her small hand before she started to squeeze. Knockout looked at her hand in surprise as her eyes got larger as she could feel her hand being crunched by the Kryptonian powerhouse. Slowly Knockout felt herself being bent back as she reached up with her other hand, which Supegirl grabbed and pressed downward with a look of determination in her face as she drove the villainess to toward her knees.

Knockout looked into Supergirl’s eyes with pure lust “Once I have defeated you, You will quench my burning loins” Supergirl responded “Like I told your flunky, not in your wildest dreams!” However, all this sexual innuendo was making her very aware of the cost of losing. Supergirl chided herself at letting her mind think of the possibility of her losing and being the center of these ‘cretins’ sexual desires.

Supergirl momentary distraction allowed Knockout to kick her leg out and pulled Supergirl down, flipping her over her head. Now the two combatants were lying head to head on their backs. Knockout was up first and she tried to kick Supergirl in the head as she rose, but the girl from the stars was too quick as she gave knockout a leg sweep sending her opponent to the floor. Supergirl was on top of Knockout in a flash straddling the sexy fighter as she began to rain blows down on her. Knockout was able to deflect the blows at first but the speed and ferocity quickly overwhelmed the warrior from Apokolips.

Knockout let out a small moan as blood dripped from her nose and mouth. “How are your ‘burning loins’ now?” Supergirl asked sarcastically. Knockout licked her blood as she looked up with dazed eyes “wet” she answered.

Supergirl did not have time to react as her world again exploded in a blinding flash of red. Supergirl slowly slumped to the side from the force of the blow. “Wha?” was all she could say in stunned confusion. Then she felt the familiar sickening radiation as Ted grabbed her golden mane, the top of his ring flipped over revealing a green stone that glowed brighter the closer it came to her. “Eppp” she protested as Ted yanked her to her feet. Supergirl struggled grabbing the bruiser’s wrists as he held her up on her tip toes. “Let me go!” she grunted as the bouncer lustily looked at the sexy blonde squirming in his grasp. His free hand cupped the large firm tit flesh through her tunic giving it a hard squeeze. Supergirl let out a small gasp in surprise and something else?

Knockout was quickly on her feet and pressed behind Supergirl. Her hands on Supergirl’s hips pushing her large breasts in the back of the helpless heroine, as she whispered, “Now you are going to learn what happens to sexy losers on Apokolips!”
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

*waits for part 3* good so far
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

PART 3

Supergirl began to dig her nails into the wrists of Ted, causing the bruiser to release the maid of might, blood trickling down his arm. “Damn she cut me!” Knockout grabbed the girl of steel’s wrists pulling them behind her. Holding her wrists in one hand her other grabbing her golden blonde tresses, “Seems she still has some fight in her.” Ted responded with a punch to the gut of Supergirl. Knockout held the girl in place as the punch drove the air from her. Supergirl gasped as she felt like she couldn’t breath. She tried to speak but nothing came out. Ted hit the helpless girl again across the face with the ring, causing a her head to snap to the side then loll over slowly until her chin rested on her chest unmoving. “Not so tough now are you?” Ted sneered as he looked over the defeated heroine. Ted twisted the ring on his finger so the stone was facing down, and reached under the short red skirt and cupped Supergirl’s mound. “nnnnnn” came a soft moan from Supergirl as she began to awaken from the pain. Her crotch felt like a thousand hot needles were being driven in, “Ohhhh stop please” she moaned in pain as consciousness was slowly coming back.

Ted roughly groped and rubbed the princess of power with the kryptonite stone as she struggled pitifully in Knockout’s strong hold. Knockout enjoyed letting her friend have his fun, but it was time to not only teach Supergirl a lesson but stop her from ever interfering with her again! Supergirl moaned “Please stop your killing me!” Supergirl skin was already turning a slight green hue as she felt her strength desert her. Knockout let go of Supergirl and shoved her to Ted. “Keep her busy.” Ted smiled only to willing to do so as he watched the green clad super vixen quickly head to her quarters.

“In my wildest dreams? Welcome to your nightmare Superbabe!” Ted kissed her hard on the lips as he continued to fondle the helpless superheroine. “mmmm No please” she moaned as Ted enjoyed his domination of the small blonde. Knockout returned with a shot glass. “Turn her around” she instructed Ted. Doing so holding Supergirl by the biceps so she faced Knockout. “Drink this Supergirl it will help with the pain” Supergirl looked at her and clenched her mouth and shook her head no.

“I said drink” Knockout reached up with one hand and squeezed her cheeks painfully causing her small red lips to part, pouring the clear syrupy contents of the glass into her mouth. Knockout then covered her mouth with her hand and pinched her nose. “Swallow!” she demanded. Supergirl tried to resist but the liquid seeped down her throat. Supergirl felt the liquid slowly go down her esophagus burning all the way down. The burning then slowly began to spread. Knockout released Supergirl “Cap the ring Ted”. “Do you think that is a good idea?” Knockout smirked “Yes, it is. You see she just drank ‘Granny Goodness’s Special Elixir.’ Ted looked at Knockout curiously and closed the ring. “Bring her” Knockout ordered as she began to walk towards the ‘Queen’s Den’ where the strippers took their best clients.

Ted scooped Supergirl up in his arms in a cradle carry. She did not resist as she recovered from being overly exposed to kryptonite. Knockout stood at the foot of a large heart shaped bed, “Put her down” she said motioning to the bed. Ted unceremoniously threw the weak heroine onto the bed. She bounced as her cape wrapped around her. Supergirl rolled to the middle of the bed and sat up her ass on her heels as she adjusted her cape. By now her entire body was tingling with a not so unpleasant warmth. “I am warning you do not touch me!” Supergirl blurted out. Knockout told Ted “Take a seat. You can watch if you like.” Letting him know that Supergirl was all hers.

Knockout placed her hands on the bed smiling at her prey like a cat does a mouse. “I am not only going to touch you, I am going to suck you dry!” Supergirl could feel her powers coming back but she could only slide backwards from the sexy villainess who was crawling toward her. Supergirl scooted on her ass away as she looked into the lust filled green eyes of Knockout. “Come here!” the sexy villainous said as she reached up and grabbed the booted ankle of Supergirl pulling her abruptly onto her back and under the larger villain. Supergirl laid motionless her cape and arms over her head as the two looked into each others eyes. Knockout traced her fingers up the side of the prone girl till she reached her collar. Knockout’s touch felt like little sparks of electricity, causing her to wince from the feeling. Knockout slowly undid the clasps holding the cape, leaning down catching the pale red lips of Supergirl in hers, gently kissing the maid of might. Knockout slide the cape off to the side where Ted gathered it and placed it over the side of his chair.

Supergirl felt the soft lips on her surprised at how gentle Kay was, before turning her head away. “Oh you still playing hard to get? Don’t worry you will be begging me to fuck you soon enough.” Knockout teased. Supergirl gritted her teeth, “Never!” “You will have no choice. Feel that warmth throughout your body?” not waiting for an answer Apokoliptian warrior continued “That is your super powers being released. All that I have to do is get your body to concentrate that energy so it can be released and most importantly.” Knockout paused as she looked down on Supergirl “So I can claim them!”

“Your insane! There is no way you can steal my powers!” Knockout traced the large red and yellow ‘S’ on Supergirl chest as she just smiled knowingly. As one hand traced the symbol of kryptonian cutie’s power on her chest the other hand cupped the underside of her left breast. Supergirl tried to ignore the sensation but it seemed everywhere As Knockout touched her, she felt a warm tingling sensation. Knockout continued to knead the firm tit flesh as she leaned down and kissed her neck. A small gasp escaped Supergirl’s lips as Knockout slowly kissed her way down the subtle body of the girl of steel until she reached her knees. Stopping, she sat up taking the girl of steel’s boots in her hands unzipping each and slipping them off. Knockout kissed Supergirl shear nylon covered feet as her hands rubbed and kneaded the strong calves. Knockout slowly kissed her way up her legs reaching the hem of her short red skirt. Knockout’s hands running over the top of the skirt pressing against Supergirl till her finger reached the bright yellow belt. Undoing the belt and slipping it off, Knockout shimmied the skirt off of Supergirl who lifted her hips ever so slightly as the skirt was removed.

Supergirl pressed her head back into the bed with her eyes shut tight, her hands gripping the sheets, trying her best not to show her weakness. Knockout crawled up Supergirl kissing and teasing the sweet kryptonian. Knockout saw the hard ‘points’ of Supergirl’s nipples poking on either side of the bright yellow and red ‘S’. Taking each between her forefinger and thumb, rolling and pulling on each. Kara couldn’t help herself anymore as a moan escaped her mouth as she reached up for the red hair framing the beautiful face of Knockout. Knockout leaned down and kissed Supergirl passionately and Supergirl felt she was going to die and go to heaven.

Knockout took a hold of the blue leotard collar and began to pull it out. “I want you naked” she demanded as the super suit stretched under the strength of Knockout. The suit was so tight especially getting it over the shoulders, breasts and hips but Knockout finally pulled the blue leotard off throwing it against the wall. She reached up and then quickly pulled off the hose and sent them flying. “Finally!” Knockout exclaimed laying down next to Supergirl and pulling her in kissing her deeply her hand stroking the neatly trimmed blonde bush of her prize. Knockout leaned over and nibbled on her ear “I am going to suck your peach until I have all of you. Your days as a hero are over!”

Hearing Knockout Supergirl felt herself become even more excited. She shock her head is disbelief moaning “Oh Rao help me!” Knockout kissed her way down giving each pillow of tit a good lick, suckle and kiss, before working her way down her tight stomach. Supergirl’s tits were not left alone for long as Knockout’s hands quickly found the wanting breasts and toyed and pleased the supergirls.

Knockout finally made it to the sweet peach of Supergirl. Her pussy was hot and moist, the lips swollen with excitement. “Give yourself to me” Knockout said as she licked up and down the lips of Supergirl. The tongue finding the hard little nub throwing Supergirl into a frenzy begging “oh fuck me please oh Rao!” Knockout could wait no longer her tongue parted Supergirl, sending the girl from the stars into orbit. Supergirl body tensed as she came in a torrid flood. Knockout lapped at the exploding pussy as she drank in the power of Supergirl. Knockout moaned as she had done this so many times before. However she could not remember any that tasted so pure and heavenly. “mmmmmm oh my goddess” exclaimed Knockout as she could not keep up. Supegirl was gasping and moaning when she looked over at Ted who was wanking on his cock as streams of his seed landed on her cape. Ted stood up slipped under the ass of Supergirl and lapped at the powerful essence of Supergirl that escaped Knockout’s mouth. Supegirl felt her powers being drained in sweet surrender, her body shuddering as she felt her powers being transferred to her captures. Knockout skin began to take on a light yellow glow as she began to feel like she was on a high, thinking ‘goddess this girl is a fucking drug, I can’t get enough!’ Soon Knockout was glowing brighter as was Ted.

Ted suddenly began to convulse, grabbing his chest as he rolled out from under Supergirl falling on the floor deathly still. Knockout licking and sucking was slowing noticeably as she did not notice what had happened to Ted. Knockout began to float up and away from Supergirl. Supergirl reached up for her lover as she did not want her to stop. But Knockout bumped into the ceiling like a helium ballon before crashing to the floor unmoving. Her body radiating a yellow glow lighting the entire room. Supergirl sat up and felt the yellow glow and moved down and behind Knockout on the floor ‘spooning’ her. She could feel her body reabsorbing some of the power Knockout could not hold. She felt Knockout slow steady breathing as she hugged the sexy red head. Supergirl was pulled from her contentment hearing the door open to the club. Quickly, gathering her clothes she ran out the back door not wanting to be caught.
Last edited by ksire_99 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Fun stuff!! What a finish!! A sequel is needed. How much of her powers did SG lose??
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

tmon wrote:Fun stuff!! What a finish!! A sequel is needed. How much of her powers did SG lose??
Thanks for the kind words. As far as Supergirl is concerned she was still too weak to fly off. :evil:
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

nice story
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Enjoyed this one quite a bit. I hope you write more SG stories in coming months.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Part 4

Supergirl staggered into the dark empty parking lot, then running putting a fist in front of her leap into the air! But instead of feeling the cool night air rustling through her hair she saw stars. Not the stars of the moonless night but in her head. It took a long moment to realize she was face down on the wet pavement. She brushed her long blonde hair from her face as she stood. Hearing voices from inside coming closer to the back door and for the first time in her life felt fear! She stumbled as her red and yellow trimmed boots clicked on the wet pavement running to hide behind a garbage dumpster, her heart beating rapidly she held her breath listening and praying that whoever was outside the back door now would not find her.

“She is gone.” Knockout declared. Supergirl heard a groan from the unknow man that must have just arrived. The two villains looked at each other in realization that Supergirl had flown away and that their operation was now going to be busted. “That bitch killed Ted!” He responded, as Supergirl hugged her knees to her chest shivering in fear and cold. A gust of cold air blew followed quickly by large drops of rain stinging her face. Reaching up she felt the where the pain was and looked astonishingly at her fingers. A small smear of “Blood?” She heard the door slam shut as she looked up feeling the large drops of rain on her face. She slowly stood up looking down at her hand in disbelief. Then realized she had left her cape inside. ‘On the chair where, oh my gwahd he is dead!’ the memory of what had happed flashed through her as she ran away. Her tears matching the rain that now coming down in a torrent.

It was a long night for the Girl of Steel as she found shelter under a large tree. She could feel her powers slowly seep back into her, but way too slowly. She had never felt so helpless and scared in her life. She again began to cry as the sun slowly rose. As the bright yellow ball peaked over the horizon, Supergirl also rose. The scraps on her face and hands gone. The only hint of the problems she had had was her soiled uniform and missing cape. A determined look on her face and she took to the air back to the Boom Boom room. It wasn’t 2 seconds till she saw the flashing red and blue lights and the stretcher being rolled out of the front door towards the ambulance and large figure covered in a white cloth of ‘Ted’. Using her x-ray vision she saw he was still wearing the ornate ring that hide the small crystal of kryptonite turned and flew home.

By the time she arrived home her uniform was now clean and with a quick burst of super vision was nice and dry. In seconds once in her bedroom she put on her dark wig, large rounded framed glasses, a loose pale blue button up shirt, red belt, long black skirt which mostly hid her red boots and grabbed her purse and was out the door. She pulled into the visitors parking lot of the Hospital and scanned the building finding the pathology lab. Using her supervision it was easy for her to slip into the dark room un-noticed. She felt a little tired, realizing again that she was not up to ‘Full Power’. Looking around the room it made her skin crawl as she saw the rows of stainless steel doors that she knew held corpses. Fortunately she didn’t have to open them since, Ted was still lying on the gurney in the center of the room. She pulled the sheet off “Its gone!” she muttered looking at the pale hand. Then spun around to see a tall red head standing at the door.

“Looking for this?” she said in a mocking tone as she opened the top of the ring. Linda backed away, dropping her purse as she saw Knockout approaching, the green stone glowing brighter the closer she got. The tall muscular red head picked up the purse and removed the wallet and took her ID. “Well Linda Danvers, why are you here?” she smiled wickedly. Linda tried to rush past Knockout but was tripped. Before she could get up she felt Knockout’s knee between her shoulder blades, as the strong hands of the Villainess covered her mouth and nose, the green stone burning her lips. She tried to struggle but Knockout was too strong and held her easily. “They are going to be very surprised when they open one of those doors and find Supergirl’s corpse!” “hmmmhhmmmmmm” was all the noise Supergirl could make her powers as she struggled for more than three minutes before she went limp in Knockout’s grasp. The Apokaliptian Powerhouse stood up and rolled the lifeless body of Linda Danvers over. She reached down and ripped the clothes off of her revealing the iconic Supergirl costume. She easily picked Supergirl up, tossing her over her shoulder and opened a stainless steel door, pulling out the 7-foot long tray and placed Supergirl on it. She took the ring off and stuffing it into Supergirl’s mouth. “That should keep you dead… Bitch!” and closed the door.
Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Enjoyed this one. Was hoping Knockout was going to juice up one more time with SG but all is fair in love and war.