Notice To All Producers, Please Read - Updated!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

I would like to see more uniform postings in this section. So here is the way I would like to see posts in the Release section. This only applies to Superheroine Releases.

Format it like this:

TITLE: <Movie Name>-<Studio Name or Producer> - (optional) Featured Performers (If space allows)

BODY: <Header Image or Title Card>
(optional)<Trailer>
Description, Pictures
Link

Description pictures and link can be changed around depending on your posting style.

This forum allows the uploading of images, or use images hosted on your site with the "img" tag. But upload whenever possible.

Use links from YouTube, Vimeo or dozens of other video sources, even Facebook and Twitter!

This is the format I want you to use. If you have an issue why you can't post in this format, send me a message.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Right. You can upload them ALL as attachments if you wish, but we need at least one for the software to grab it and use it for an icon and for the scrolling images at the top.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Right. You can upload them ALL as attachments if you wish, but we need at least one for the software to grab it and use it for an icon and for the scrolling images at the top.
How do we upload images as attachments?
admin

Make sure you are using the Full Editor and Preview page. If you're not, you can click on the button below the Subject box.

The easiest way is to drag and drop the image into the message box. You'll see the attachment gets added below. Then put your cursor where you want the image to appear and click Place Inline and it will be added.

Otherwise, click the ATTACHMENTS tab, click Add Files, select the files you want and then do the same as above, put your cursor in the message box where you want the image to show up in your post and click Place Inline.

It sounds a little convoluted but it's actually pretty easy.
admin

Rules have been updated. Please check the first post.
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

Thank you, MightyHypnotic,

I saw this post after I put up my trailer. I don't think I have enough of a library of files to upload as per the specs but I will definitely get my stuff into shape. Its a work in progress, I am finding out!

Warmly,
Coco
After enlightenment, the laundry. -Lao Tsu
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Whatever you have is fine. I should've indicated that the other media was optional. Either a trailer or pics or both, works.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not to derail the conversation but on a tangent can I ask that reviewers provide a link to the product they review whenever possible. Its just annoying to read a review then want to buy and there's no link.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

NOTE ON THREAD BUMPING -

MH has now decided that there are to be A MAXIMUM of 2 THREAD BUMPS FOR NEW RELEASES AFTER THE INITIAL RELEASE MESSAGE FROM PRODUCERS. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT RESPONDING TO COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS WITHIN THE THREAD as replying to them is NOT considered to be bumping.
Its entirely up to the producers when they use their two bumps but I would suggest to get more coverage that they be spaced out by at least a week.
So assuming a thread has no comments the scenario would be
1) INITIAL RELEASE NOTE FROM THE PRODUCER IN THE RELEASES SECTION
2) Like the old Hobbit game on the ZX Spectrum, YOU WAIT. TIME PASSES. How much time is up to you. If no one responds or if the comments seem to have stopped, YOU CAN POST YOUR FIRST THREAD BUMP.
3) Again you wait, again how long is your decision - a week, a month its up to you. If you have no responses
or if the comments seem to have stopped YOU CAN POST YOUR SECOND THREAD BUMP.

And thats it.

You can continue to respond to any comments and questions in between AND THIS RULE IS ONLY TO BE APPLIED IN THE RELEASES SECTION - it does NOT affect updates in the Lounge on how shoots are going etc.

I am using caps for EMPHASIS I am not shouting at anyone. Any questions please post here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jacquelynvelvets
Producer
Producer

Hi, just a quick question here. I don't want to violate the rules.

I have some Superheroine content on OF as well. Is it appropriate to advertise OF here too, so long as we follow the required format?
Sleepy Knockout Carry Fetish Website
http://www.velvetsfantasies.com

OnlyFans Nudity, Knockouts, and Explicit Content
https://onlyfans.com/missvelvets

More stores to come!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

OF == Only Fans?
jacquelynvelvets
Producer
Producer

Yep! Sorry!

More stores to come!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

jacquelynvelvets wrote:
2 years ago
Yep! Sorry!
Is that a better economic model than making movies? I would imagine so since its sort of a subscription site plus being able to do requests faster.
jacquelynvelvets
Producer
Producer

Hmm. I don't know if it's specifically better, but it does help you connect with a large audience quickly. Instead of relying on emails, they can message you directly.

I use it for my more risque content, because I'm not sure that I want that on my site yet. It's a great place for that kind of material.

That said, they do take a hefty cut. There are pros and cons.

More stores to come!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

jacquelynvelvets wrote:
2 years ago
Hi, just a quick question here. I don't want to violate the rules.

I have some Superheroine content on OF as well. Is it appropriate to advertise OF here too, so long as we follow the required format?
Yep! OF is no problem at all.