Aurelia - Gwardian Goddess: Enticed and Ensnared

A darker, full bodied blend.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Flirty, I'm sorry that I misunderstood the situation. Now knowing the background of the story; that, in fact, the Aurelia Universe is YOUR creation, of course you have all the right in the world to proceed ahead on things. I was looking out for the rights of the original creator. I skimmed past the original posting's first paragraph and just noted that the original posting was done by Void. Again, my apologies.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
NoonShadow
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

flirty_but_nice wrote:
5 years ago
Hey everybody. Jut a heads up that, sadly, I have written off the idea that Void will ever finish this story as he had so many times promised. So, should we just leave it off where Void left it ... or should I write up a conclusion to the story based on my own idea of where it might or should go next?

I do have some ideas. Just so sad, though, that Void didn’t come through with the conclusion which so long ago he said was nearly done. Anyway, if y’all are wanting, I’ll try to tackle more of this on my own.
From a creative standpoint, this story should probably have some element of finality to it. I think you could do it two ways. You could treat what's been written so far as like the first part of a two-part episode, and the second half will incorporate those events and build on them toward some conclusion. Or you could just write a briefer conclusion to wrap up this particular story and then move on.

I'm certainly interested in seeing what ideas you have in mind for finishing this story. I've enjoyed the build-up and twists of this tale so far and am curious how it might continue while sustaining momentum.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks for your feedback, NS.

I am thinking of two parts to a continuation … firstly, the immediate aftermath, then secondly, an exploration of where things go / have gone from the current near ending point. I think I will definitely try to indeed write something up. I guess the only question is, will Void miraculously post his own conclusion before I get mine written up … time shall tell.

Regardless, know that my intention is to indeed move this forward, as I do very much want this story to become part of the Aurelia universe canon. :)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
cujo64
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Instead of what follows Void's current story, maybe a prequel with Aurelia going up against one of the blood lords?