SUPER MISSY

The heroine work of Damien Woods!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Here are some stills from my upcoming film with Missy Rhodes.
Missy_Rhodes_Super.png
Missy_Rhodes_Super.png (565.31 KiB) Viewed 22703 times
Super_Missy_00.png
Super_Missy_00.png (526.88 KiB) Viewed 22104 times
Super_Missy_02.png
Super_Missy_02.png (518.64 KiB) Viewed 22104 times
Last edited by SHL 7 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks. I wasn't able to get this when it first came out, and I've been thinking about picking it up lately. Perfect timing! :yahoo:
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

When is the video with Missy Rhodes being released?
SHL
Producer
Producer

travis36 wrote:When is the video with Missy Rhodes being released?
As of now in December. I have two films coming out this month, so I probably won't have it edited until December. :supes:
SHL
Producer
Producer

Post updated with some new stills and another sale on Scarlet Fox. Hope everyone has a good holiday!
krypto
Neophyte
Neophyte

Love the second picture... going to get this when it comes out...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah thats pretty much the best thing I've seen in awhile :love: .........and a must buy :)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Need... more...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pretty much the sexiest pose a knocked out superheroine can be in.:)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Richpartist wrote:Pretty much the sexiest pose a knocked out superheroine can be in.:)
I prefer the one where she's lying face down on top of me!
;)

(But seriously that is a class pic)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.........ok the 2ND best pose :)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Missy looks amazing in that SG costume, I'm looking forward to this as well!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

No one sells peril like Missy, so excited to see her back in the game!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Glad to see everyone is enjoying the pictures. Maybe I will post some more soon.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

hey Damien! loving the pics! any idea of when Brit's video may be coming out?
kishinfoulux
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

What can we expect from this video? Love Missy. Wish she did more.
SHL
Producer
Producer

g-reaper2001 wrote:hey Damien! loving the pics! any idea of when Brit's video may be coming out?
In about a week.
SHL
Producer
Producer

kishinfoulux wrote:What can we expect from this video? Love Missy. Wish she did more.
She gets into a fight with a guy. He uses krpto. Forced orgasm. :supes:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ots carry?Chloroform? :)
SHL
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Ots carry?Chloroform? :)
Chloro yes, OTS no.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh well you can't have everything :) I was just thinking that a ots carry would be great since shes wearing that adorable little skirt and blue panties and pantyhose and..........and...........oh excuse me....to excited!!!!!! :)
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The first time I saw a preview picture from this Missy video was back on September 30th. More than two months later it is still "coming soon."

Something wrong with it that is being fixed?
SHL
Producer
Producer

travis36 wrote:The first time I saw a preview picture from this Missy video was back on September 30th. More than two months later it is still "coming soon."

Its called apathy and it hit me like a ton of bricks in October. I shot too many films during the fall and was overwhelmed with editing all of them. :bh:
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Man those legs lOok nice in those tights! PERFECT!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
travis36 wrote:The first time I saw a preview picture from this Missy video was back on September 30th. More than two months later it is still "coming soon."

Its called apathy and it hit me like a ton of bricks in October. I shot too many films during the fall and was overwhelmed with editing all of them. :bh:
Must be nice to have the luxury of working whenever you damn well feel like it. :)
SHL
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Must be nice to have the luxury of working whenever you damn well feel like it. :)
There is nothing luxurious about living off Taco Bell.

So. Much. Taco. Bell.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Super Missy taken out in her pantyhosed feet. Now that's more like it indeed.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Am I the only one that thinks taking a model's name and putting Super or Wonder in front of it (Super Missy, Super Carla, Wonder Joan) is a poor way to name a Superheroine character? Even for fetish movies or shorts? I'm sure Missy Rhodes is great, but she deserves a more convincing superheroine name. IMV.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:Am I the only one that thinks taking a model's name and putting Super or Wonder in front of it (Super Missy, Super Carla, Wonder Joan) is a poor way to name a Superheroine character? Even for fetish movies or shorts? I'm sure Missy Rhodes is great, but she deserves a more convincing superheroine name. IMV.
It kind of works for Super Missy as Missy can be used as both a title (suggesting feistiness) and as a first name. Maybe Super Missy is a bit sassier than a typical Supergirl?

I must admit, I do wince when I see names like Wonder Christina or Bat Cali being used. But I can let it pass if the name isn't used diegetically by the characters in the video.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
SHL
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:Am I the only one that thinks taking a model's name and putting Super or Wonder in front of it (Super Missy, Super Carla, Wonder Joan) is a poor way to name a Superheroine character? Even for fetish movies or shorts? I'm sure Missy Rhodes is great, but she deserves a more convincing superheroine name. IMV.
I agree with you, but honestly every name I thought of as a super girl replacement was already taken. Super 'Missy' kind on ensures I don't step on another producers toes and also helps because I already directed another super girl film and don't want people to mistake the two characters as one. I also didn't want to make another logo with the letter S in it, cause I think that can get stale as well.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I have loved Missy ever since I saw her as justice Girl when she lost to Volatar I think it was, I think it was Rye and SHG who made taht one but I am excited about her playing this role as I like SHL a lot the WG Broken City is still trying to break my mind LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That one leg slightly bent,those pantyhose legs,the little skirt,the skin tight top,her handand her beautiful sleeping faceand.......and..........oh getting to excited again!!!!! :tongue: :w00t: :love: :bh: :otto: :yahoo:
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Is it "soon" yet?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When and how much will it be?I have to plan the Christmas list and need to know what the cost will be :)
kishinfoulux
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm just bumping this for no other reason then I'm still excited for more Missy.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

"soon" is a 4 letter word that should not be used on this forum LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Maybe this is fated to become legendary as the "Lost Video", forever sailing the internet in the form of a rumor but never materializing. Posters will claim teaser sightings, maybe someone will insist that he has actually seen the thing in some raw and clandestine manner. It eventually will gain cult status ala Bigfoot or D.B. Cooper.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Coming Soon............year 2"
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Ah! An enigmatic clue above, certain to become fodder for the conspiracy theorists.

"Then on January 4th, 2015, there appeared a mysterious cryptic message from the producer. There was a "cool" emoticon and a "nuke" emoticon, but nothing by way of clarification nor explanation as to what they might mean. What could "cool" and "nuke" possibly mean? It was obvious that the producer had abandoned the video project in favor of working to become the first to successfully demonstrate the viability of cold fusion."
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

travis36 wrote:Ah! An enigmatic clue above, certain to become fodder for the conspiracy theorists.

"Then on January 4th, 2015, there appeared a mysterious cryptic message from the producer. There was a "cool" emoticon and a "nuke" emoticon, but nothing by way of clarification nor explanation as to what they might mean. What could "cool" and "nuke" possibly mean? It was obvious that the producer had abandoned the video project in favor of working to become the first to successfully demonstrate the viability of cold fusion."
I think your onto something there^

He could also be an avid anti-enviromentalist, giving support to nukes.

There is also a good chance that the producer was microwaving some taco bell late one night in his nuclear powered microwave. By chance a bolt of nuclear energy hit him, turning him into some type of radioactive man. Super missy did not stand a chance, and is now a pile of ash on the ground.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.............if her panties survived send them to me at ************ :)
SHL
Producer
Producer

Hey guys, heads up. This film is coming out tonight.

Or maybe it will come out next year. Who knows!?
Super_Missy_5.png
Super_Missy_5.png (950.98 KiB) Viewed 17630 times
SHL
Producer
Producer

Price: $30 (for first week) $35 after that
25 Minutes
Size 797 mbs

BUY HERE: http://www.superheroinelimited.com/supermissyfilm/

Synopsis:

When a government military archive is attacked containing data for experimental weapons Super Missy goes to investigate, expecting to find her nemesis Lex. Only to discover when she arrives in his place is one of Lex’s goons. The goon comes prepared with krypto, but it isn’t enough to defeat the heroine. Super Missy manages to come out on top time and time again, until she doesn’t. The goon has more than one trick up his sleeve, using surprise to his element he subdues Super Missy. His prize? Teaching Super Missy a lesson in humility. And she just may like it…

Contains:
Changing out of costume
Costume under civilian clothing
Tights/Pantyhose
Krpto torture
Fighting
Debooting
Groping
Strangling with chain
Cloth over mouth
Krpto Chains
Vibe scene
Super breathe
Lazer eyes
Self touching
SHL
Producer
Producer

For more screen caps check out the following thread:

http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24131
shevek
Producer
Producer

Well this is sudden and unexpected, but it seems like kind of thing folks on this forum might like to be aware of:

Missy Rhodes tweeted the following two days ago: 3 Feb
Sublime Fetishist @ontherhodes
I am no longer a model, performer, or producer. This won't be the last you're hearing from me. ✨

Her tumblr is gone, and her website nearly is, as well (both simply say "Fussy" and nothing much else).
Her tweet claims that her C4S site will be gone soon, as well. (So last chance before those clips disappear forever, I guess?)
I guess If Steel Breaks is literally going to need to be my next purchase by the end of the weekend. No price reduction for closeout, I assume....

Anybody know what's behind this? She was manning the C4S booth at AEE 2016 only a couple weeks back, according to a photo on her twitter.

I've asked her but haven't gotten an answer directly yet. Any enlightenment from Mr. SHL? You've said you live right by her (in Chicago, right?).
SHL
Producer
Producer

vadimfv wrote:Well this is sudden and unexpected, but it seems like kind of thing folks on this forum might like to be aware of:

Missy Rhodes tweeted the following two days ago: 3 Feb
Sublime Fetishist @ontherhodes
I am no longer a model, performer, or producer. This won't be the last you're hearing from me. ✨

Her tumblr is gone, and her website nearly is, as well (both simply say "Fussy" and nothing much else).
Her tweet claims that her C4S site will be gone soon, as well. (So last chance before those clips disappear forever, I guess?)
I guess If Steel Breaks is literally going to need to be my next purchase by the end of the weekend. No price reduction for closeout, I assume....
Hello, the clip will still be available from my website: superheroinelimited.com

As for Missy, she has been transitioning out of the business for the last year (her clip-store I don't think has been updated in over a year). I have one last video of her and Miss Cj that hasn't been released of her as Super Missy. But beyond that there probably won't be anymore content coming anytime soon. I don't know all the details of her departure.
SHL
Producer
Producer

vadimfv wrote:Just not from Clips4sale whenever that shuts down. Understood. You'd think she'd just keep it up for supplementary income, as it seems that Livia Lynelle does. Considering how into it she was, it seems surprising, but hey, people move on. When is the last CJ/Missy vid coming out? CJ is still continuing to your knowledge, right?
I will try to have it edited in the next couple weeks.

CJ is still in the business. She's been developing her own content for her own website.