NEW: Bondagecafe Presents: Callidora vs. UltraVixen

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Howdy all,

We just released a brand new video to our clipstore:

http://www.bondagecafe.com/vidclipstore.html

Vampire Callidora (Angela Sommers) tracks her evil nemesis vampire Verona to her underground lair, but when she arrives, she surprised to find UltraVixen (Randy Moore) seated in Verona's throne. Callidora doesn't have to wonder why UltraVixen is there for long, because UltraVixen opens her mouth to expose her brand new fangs. Verona has bitten her and turned her into another evil vampire. A fight breaks out, but UltraVixen is able to kick Callidora in the head and then pins her between her long shapely legs. She then squeezes her before finally pulling out an ancient vibrator and knocking her out with it.

Callidora awakens to find herself strapped to a board with a large spike wall in front of her. UltraVixen pulls out a vibrator and brings Callidora to orgasm before flipping a switch, causing the spike wall to slowly advance towards the helpless Callidora. UltraVixen stands back and turns the vibrator on herself as she watches Callidora struggle and strain against the straps as the spikes move ever closer.

Can Callidora escape? Will she be flattened? Find out in the end...
Attachments
0860.gif
0860.gif (1.3 MiB) Viewed 5379 times
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks good, only suggestion differeniate the costumes.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Looks great, two lovely ladies and Mr Weathers, you have the BEST trap sets. :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

High kick to the face. Amaziing...
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

flash wrote:High kick to the face. Amaziing...
I could do that. Of course, I wouldn't look anywhere near as good doing it. :-P
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:Looks good, only suggestion differeniate the costumes.
That is always a good idea. And I would under usual circumstances. Unfortunately I'm this case I was using two gals with predetermined outfits. Ultravixen in one and Angela's own costume for the other. I only had the option of changing my ultra vixen costume and I like it too much to do that. :happy:
Reinhard42
Neophyte
Neophyte

An Ultra-Vixen pendulum peril scene would be great.