Superheroine Fetish podcasts

General discussions about superheroines!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

This is for producers or site admin:

Would you ever consider doing podcasts on the subject of Superheroine Fetish? I'm not saying it should be a regular weekly podcast or anything but I would love to hear detailed opinions, debates, maybe guest interviews with talent. I think there's so much to be discussed about this genre including it's history, where it is headed, the elements involved in it: death fetish, de-booting, particular fetishes within the context of the fights, etc.

What do you guys think?
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I’d listen to a podcast like that for sure.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Most fetish models wouldn't have much to say on the subject. It's a paid job for them, so the ideological angle just isn't there. They lack the geek credit, they lack the database of knowledge, and (to be honest) nobody wants to hear a 35-minute podcast about superheroine's feet UNLESS they were into foot fetish and superheroines. It's a micro-fetish, and that's putting it mildly. There isn't enough philosophical content out there to keep the conversation going, honestly.
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/sleeperkid

Not exactly what you want, but they go into it and they're pretty close. Also, at least with the great Paris Kennedy, she would show up on a random podcast now and then. If you search for a favorite actress, you might find something.