Bracket B (Final): Tiffany Chase vs Jac LeDoux

General discussions about superheroines!

Bracket B (Final): Tiffany Chase vs Jac LeDoux

Poll ended at 9 years ago

Tiffany Chase
63%
Jac LeDoux
38%

Total votes: 48
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Tiffany Chase

Jac LeDoux
admin

Well I did some sleuthing and guess what I found? Multiple accounts all from the same IP address and they all voted for Jac Le Doux. About 10 fake accounts.

The poll feature doesn't have a TON of security because it's only a feature to enhance the board. I had to really dig into the databases to get an answer,.

The way it works is if a new user comes on the board they have permission to vote once they register. They are unable to post a reply because that's moderated.

So I guess I will have to change the rules because of this incident and not let non-approved members vote in the polls.

I am also deleting the fake accounts as well.
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This discussion about who hacked who has gone on long enough. If the Admin on this site wants to take action against the guilty party then that is up to him. I have deleted all previous posts in this thread with the exception of the Admin's post. This discussion on who cheated is over.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I put Tramnyn in charge of this tournament so what he says, goes.

Personally I think it sucks that someone would game a simple poll on what I felt was a fun tournament. There was no prize, it was all for FUN. I know Tramnyn spent a lot of time and effort setting this up and until now it was going well and people were enjoying it..
After this bullshit do you think he's going to want to do one next year?

I am really disappointed and I am PISSED. So once I get to the bottom of it I am going to make sure this shit doesn't happen again.
If you can't respect someones efforts as well as the time invested by the user base participating in these type of events and contests then you don't belong on this board.

I'll get more into this when Im back at the office.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the internet. :-P
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I can not help but feel it may not have kicked off if I had not made my first post whichh was the firs ton this topic, it was a genuine and I though fun comment as this final really was th eonly one I ha dno hesitation in selecting my choice and I was just shocked at the gap.

I totally respect anyone who puts time and effort into a forum, without the active members on my site nad forum our club woul dhave folded years ago - sorry everyon eit is a car owners club nothing exciting like this place.For the record I am stil loving this poll and hope there wil be a showdown between the catagory wimmers.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah, for what it is worth I am sorry if my comments were incendiary - it wasn't my intent to shift focus away from the purpose of the thread. It must have been quite an operation to put it all together and I have enjoyed watching it progress. I think everyone appreciates what Tramnyn has done here, and I think it's still fair to say it is a big success - and still fun. I'm keen to see who comes out on top.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.