Shooting With Jayden Cole Today!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Apologies for pre-empting your announcement, MH. I saw the tweet and just had to ask you about it.

Looking forward to your new material over the next two years.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What going on with the countess with her holder few months back...
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So whats up first MH? Anyway to make the new Jayden vid the first release?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

?????
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Merry X-Mas / Happy Hanukkah to everybody in the forum. :love:

So MH, 2014 is almost over. What's the progress of the latest Princess Paradise video? I cannot wait to finally get it. It ould be the best X-Mas present of the year!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So what happened to the whole "I'll be getting these out before the end of the year thing?" Unless we get swamped in MH goodness the next two days this is yet another dissapointment :( Almost lost my faith.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I switched over to the Jayden Cole video since that seemed to be the one everyone wanted to see first. Lots of edits in that one so its taking longer. I have 2 wrestling vids ready to go and probably the Jayden video by new years. If not, then shortly after. That's the way things go sometimes.
Mamooche24 wrote:So what happened to the whole "I'll be getting these out before the end of the year thing?" Unless we get swamped in MH goodness the next two days this is yet another dissapointment :( Almost lost my faith.
Oh well. Hopefully I won't die from the loss.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

What a great start for 2015! Cannot wait for the newest Princess Paradise video!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

TomAce wrote:What a great start for 2015! Cannot wait for the newest Princess Paradise video!
Also for the new spidergirl video and also for the new batgirl video :D
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

[Shrugs] Oh, well. I guess I haven't paid MH yet, so I'm not owed anything.

The BTS stuff does seem to be a double-edged sword. It leads to a lot of anticipation (good) and a lot of disappointment at the long wait (bad).

It's not just MH either. Several producers have posted previews for videos which are still unreleased several months after the announced dates. As we're not aware of the technical and personal issues causing delays, it's too easy to get angry and shriek "LIAR!!!" at the screen every time another month passes with no sign of a release.

No producer is gaining anything from not releasing videos. I doubt MH is rubbing his hands with glee at this moment while gloating "They want my Princess Paradise video. The fools want it so much, but they can't have it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

So let's just calm down and look forward to seeing something new in 2015. And just hope a load of videos aren't released together in the same month when you've spent all your money having Mr Fusion fitted in your flying car. ;)
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote: No producer is gaining anything from not releasing videos. I doubt MH is rubbing his hands with glee at this moment while gloating "They want my Princess Paradise video. The fools want it so much, but they can't have it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"
This is very true!

End of the year is always challenging. There's a lot going on. But here is one of the reasons why this video is taking so long. During the shoot, I spent some time and worked with Jayden to make her character a little more serious and physical. This took a lot of takes because we had to go through several iterations but I really loved how she came around and handled it. Sorting through all those takes and getting the best performances and angles takes some time, but it will be worth it.

I think the Omega Woman Gamma Girl video will be next, followed by the Knightgirl story.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Holy Fuck!!! Gorgeous Jayden Cole was is HypOnlineMedia's Dungeon this week to shoot exclusive content for ClubJayden :love: :love: :love:

Here is a sample:
Attachments
Jayden.jpg
Jayden.jpg (178.42 KiB) Viewed 13819 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:w00t:

Ooooooooo!

:thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys, still editing this one, will do more work on it today. Almost there!

@TomAce She looked sexy as hell in that shoot. I had nothing to do with it, actually. She just used my location. But she DID show up with a new dress that should be perfect for a countess video. I am sure that will make ivy very happy.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Don't worry, I can still wait for sexy as hell Jayden's next video a little bit longer, MH. Release the video, when you think it's perfect. I don't wanna rush you.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

On tonight's live chat on ClubJayden.com Jayden said, that she has plans to return to MH's dungeon by the end of February! Maybe shooting some custom videos too! :yahoo:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Any update?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Saw on Twitter you were editing up a storm last week. Any updates on this? Maybe a picture tease of the OTS or chloro scene? :)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Bump
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well I hope to have the JC video done this week. I had some sound issues that needed to be resolved, I've fixed that issue for the future with a new person who will be running sound in the studio. But editing on this vid has dragged.

On a side note, I feel like every computer I own has taken a crap on me. My travelling laptop crashed, my desktop is lagging (Needs more memory) my other editing laptop is on it's last leg (It's been dropped so many times the screen is hanging on by 2 small bolts) So I am in need of serious upgrades to everything!

These were all top of the line back in 2011 but that seems eons ago for some reason.

So as soon as I have some of these videos ready I'll be releasing them. Hang in there.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Still on track for this week? :) :) :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

May of missed something,who is that in the KNIGHTWOMAN GOING OUT video clip and will we see more?? :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry they have been delayed. I am working with a new process to get videos out. I've changed up my software to deal with producing mobile files as well as the legacy WMV files that people still like to use.

In the past, I just had a cookie cutter template that I used for all my vids. But since I will be releasing my vids in 1080 resolution now, things are different. I'm working on getting the very best image quality so I've been experimenting with a few different ideas.

However, once it's all finalized, the videos will kick out very quickly, so thanks for your patience and trust me I am as eager to get these out so I can start filming more videos!

Side note, i've ordered a new laptop for editing and Im finishing up building a desktop for the same. Things will be rolling soon.
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Can you post some teaser pics to whet our collective appetites?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is that Knightwoamn going out in this upcoming video?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:Is that Knightwoamn going out in this upcoming video?
From what I can tell, it's Melissa Jacobs as KnightGirl. The villainess was played by Celeste Star.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope that scene is in a video coming out soon because that's one of the best chloroform pass outs I've seen in a long time.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

But is that scene in a upcoming video?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

This thread is about the next Jayden vid. Lets not get off topic.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The video was posted on this thread so the question is valid.Is that scene in a upcoming video from MH? Pretty sure that's a simple question.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Clearly is Rich, he posted it my friend.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mamooche24 wrote:This thread is about the next Jayden vid. Lets not get off topic.
Some things never change eh Mamo? Hope it's everything you hope it will be.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

drh1966 wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:This thread is about the next Jayden vid. Lets not get off topic.
Some things never change eh Mamo? Hope it's everything you hope it will be.
lol thanks buddy
admin

I did? When did I do that? I didn't post Melissa in this thread. It was in another one.

The Jayden vid will be out soon. I've been working on some other stuff that I need to get done for the sites since they are a mess. There's going to be some good changes going on there and since I am the only guy doing all this stuff, I do what I can when I can. It's not like I don't want to release it.

I will update with a clip tomorrow, or maybe this evening.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just wanted to know if and when is that clip going to be out,because that scene is one of the best I've ever seen :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

No clip?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I really need to learn to not get my hopes up. Its almost entirely my fault, i realize that now lol
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:I really need to learn to not get my hopes up. Its almost entirely my fault, i realize that now lol
I'm not convinced this type of posting makes content appear any sooner.

Nobody has paid anything for this video yet, so MH doesn't stand to gain by holding back the preview and the release. If somebody is not doing something which would be certain to make money, then there's probably a valid reason for that.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Well 2 weeks was mentioned back in October...and its hard not to get your hopes up for Jayden as Princess Paradise. I am patiently waiting :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Yeah I was simply stating its mostly my fault for getting my hopes up so high. But you're just stuck on being a bit of a suck up there my friend lol
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Suck up" seems harsh. I just don't believe in criticizing producers who don't owe me anything. When money changes hands, that's a completely different matter.

Off the top of my head, I can name at least half a dozen producers who have posted preview pics from projects which are now many months overdue. But what would be the point? It's not going to shame them into releasing anything sooner. There are obviously other reasons why the vids aren't available yet.

Maybe there's a business opportunity for someone who can offer editing and SFX services at competitive rates?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

im working on it today, actually....

However I wanted to send out some sneak info that I will be shooting with Jayden and Angela Sommers on Weds, the 25th. I am going to start a new thread about it, so get your ideas ready. I am going to shoot another Superheroine Gonzo vid, just some short scenes with a lot of good stuff like chloros, KO's, mind bending...etc..
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Richpartist wrote:I just wanted to know if and when is that clip going to be out,because that scene is one of the best I've ever seen :)

You two are talking about 2 different videos.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll take them BOTH MH sir :) I just wanted to know when its coming out and to express how much I anticipate seeing it because she does an AMAZING job at going under.Perfect eye movement and moans and sighs.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:im working on it today, actually....

However I wanted to send out some sneak info that I will be shooting with Jayden and Angela Sommers on Weds, the 25th. I am going to start a new thread about it, so get your ideas ready. I am going to shoot another Superheroine Gonzo vid, just some short scenes with a lot of good stuff like chloros, KO's, mind bending...etc..
Jayden :love: and Angela :love: sounds awesome! :yahoo: Make sure to chloroform them both :evil: And I also like the gonzo vid idea. Already have an Idea for a Jayden scene...
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Trust me I appreciate the interest. I'm just dealing with some website issues, since I'm moving to a new system. The original system worked on code that was built 7 years ago and a lot of those components are not supported any longer. A lot of it is custom work I did myself which I don't feel like maintaining any longer so the switch is necessary. At the same time, I am trying to get these videos edited and out so I can shoot more footage.

I'm not complaining, mind you. I am just giving you a little insight to why it's taking so long to get these out.

I think from now on I will put percentages up :) :w00t:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just appreciate videos when they DO come out MH :) Here and on your clips4sale site.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Richpartist wrote:I just appreciate videos when they DO come out MH :) Here and on your clips4sale site.

You crawler.

;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I just appreciate videos when they DO come out MH :) Here and on your clips4sale site.

You crawler.

;)
True............true :)