Favorite Sleepy Scenarios For Superheroines

General discussions about superheroines!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hi Everyone,

I will be filming 3-4 episodes in October and I'd like to get some input in favorite sleepy scenarios for superheroines. I'll start...

A strong and confident heroine who originally beats the crap out of a villain/henchman is then lured into a trap and defeated by the henchman exploiting a weakness (i.e., chloroform and sleeping gas). These scenarios happened multiple times in Wonder Woman (Fausta, Formula 401, Murderous Missile, etc.)

And a little bit off topic. A question for the producers out there, has anyone figured out a good way to mimic a tranq dart in the butt without having the dart fall to one side or another.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe do a variation on the scene with Web Woman as a memory-wiped Maid? Except we get to see the mask and costume come off before the Maid uniform goes on.

As for the dart, maybe you could start off with the dart in position and then tug it away with clear fish-wire. Reverse the footage and it will look like a perfect hit.

You could also do the same thing with darts on visible wires to simulate a Tazer attack. We don't see enough electrical KO's in this genre.
Last edited by Heroine Addict 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Not exactly a scenario, but I would like to see a villainess specifically themed around the pop-culture concept of bedtime. I read about a character like that back on the old Superstories Addventure, and she was awesome - walked around in PJ's all the time, talked like she was half-asleep, and I think she even had weaponized teddy bears.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@Heroine Addict Webwoman was one of my favorite scenes and that sounds like a grand idea.
@Omega Woman Nice idea of the villain in PJ's. Reminds me of a villain that would be in the old Batman Adam West TV show
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Won't be releasing a video until November?You're killing me here :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.........on a side note,I think you will be the one producer who REALLY "gets" the fetish and therefore will probably have the kind of videos we've all been waiting for.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Thanks Rich. I guarantee they will be worth the wait.
drgoremd
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

drsleepy wrote:Hi Everyone,

I will be filming 3-4 episodes in October and I'd like to get some input in favorite sleepy scenarios for superheroines. I'll start...

A strong and confident heroine who originally beats the crap out of a villain/henchman is then lured into a trap and defeated by the henchman exploiting a weakness (i.e., chloroform and sleeping gas). These scenarios happened multiple times in Wonder Woman (Fausta, Formula 401, Murderous Missile, etc.)
This has always been one of my favorite scenarios:

Basically the heroine defeats the villain and/or his male henchman but forgets about his female GF/accomplice. She has the villain dead to rights when she is suddenly clobbered or chloro'd from behind by the forgotten female.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's a very good point :) The unexpected ko.
kira21120
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

There are a lot of sleepy scenes in Stomy Tempest series~A sleeping gas first made Stormy Tempest semi unconscious ,and then the sexy superheroine was knocked totally out by a big chloro. She was chloroformedt again immediately after she was awaken from the last chloro.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is that scene from Stormy Tempest Unmasked? I was pretty excited for that one, but disappointed when there was no secret identity peril attached to the unmasking. IIRC, she was just a bit annoyed at having part of her costume stolen.

I would love to see something similar, but with the villain announcing his intention to expose the heroine's true identity. She'll know her mask will be ripped off as soon as the villain gets the upper hand, so her struggle to stay awake becomes all the more desperate.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
kira21120
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Heroine Addict wrote:Is that scene from Stormy Tempest Unmasked? I was pretty excited for that one, but disappointed when there was no secret identity peril attached to the unmasking. IIRC, she was just a bit annoyed at having part of her costume stolen.

I would love to see something similar, but with the villain announcing his intention to expose the heroine's true identity. She'll know her mask will be ripped off as soon as the villain gets the upper hand, so her struggle to stay awake becomes all the more desperate.
That scene is from Stormy Tempest the Sleeper Strikes. I enjoy Stormy Tempest Unmasked too~After knowing the identity of the heroine,the villain knocked her out and took away~~ :cool:
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I like a nice trap ala Fausta or the Baroness episode. The heroine lured somewhere that is all part of a trap where she's given a face full of chloroform or some sleeping gas. When they awake, they are keep weak through either of these methods, bound as well, as the villain (preferably villainess) now proceeds with their plan. Some taunting of the heroine especially how easily they fell for the trap is always nice. Bonus points for the heroine to be bound in chains ala WW.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
drgoremd
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Some taunting of the heroine especially how easily they fell for the trap is always nice. Bonus points for the heroine to be bound in chains ala WW.
Agree with the part about dialogue enhancing the scene. Before the KO hearing the bad guys talking about how they will use chloroform to subdue and how it will take the fight out of her, etc. As well as the post KO wake dialogue spoken by the heroine such 'Ugh, they must have used chloroform on me. I can still smell it" or "I'm still weak from whatever they used to put me out" and so forth.
kira21120
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

drgoremd wrote:
Some taunting of the heroine especially how easily they fell for the trap is always nice. Bonus points for the heroine to be bound in chains ala WW.
Agree with the part about dialogue enhancing the scene. Before the KO hearing the bad guys talking about how they will use chloroform to subdue and how it will take the fight out of her, etc. As well as the post KO wake dialogue spoken by the heroine such 'Ugh, they must have used chloroform on me. I can still smell it" or "I'm still weak from whatever they used to put me out" and so forth.
“dialogue enhancing the scene” Can't agree more~~
Xk1ra
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

it's very interesting your idea, so many producers don't use this kind stories normally always see nude, sex and is ok for a group people would they like see that but another group (like me) only want see a superheroine defeated in her costume ( spandex and pantyhose) and I hope what you new page have some this. particular to me I love see suffer her in fight until her defeated , I wait for your story
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@drgoremd Thanks for that idea. Below is one of my favorite knockouts from Batman the animated series. Catwoman gets the better of Joker, but Harley Quinn KO's her from behind. There's good bondage in the following scene.

phpBB [video]

Also love the voiceover narration from a villain's point of view. Shows he's done his homework.

@Xkr1a I'm in your camp on a superheroine being defeated in her costume.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sorry to be late to the conversation. On the dart matter, I have a suggestion. Get two sets of darts: a real one -- like shown below, and one with a flat magnetic tip. Both darts must look roughly the same. You may be able to transfer the flights between the sets of darts.

Clip 1: The villain readies and throws the dart. Use the real dart fully assembled.

Clip 2: The dart hits the superheroine. Hit her with the shaft and flight only. If shot from the villain's point of view, you can't see the missing barrel & point as the shaft and flight head toward the superheroine.

Clip 3: She realizes she's hit and shows the dart in her. Place a thin piece of paramagnetic metal (like steel) or thin disc magnet under her costume on her (shapely, I hope) rear. Place the magnetic dart on that. A few small ball bearings may work if taped together inside the costume.

Clip 4: She removes the dart, weakly mutters a few words "I'll get you for ..." , and passes out. Remove the metal or magnet from her costume and have her (off-camera) extract the fully assembled real dart, maybe with some colored goo covering the point.

Hope that helps!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you can get a few cast members together, it would be great to see a beatdown by multiple villains or henchmen, along the lines of the Black Scorpion: Zodiac Attack cliffhanger. The villains loom over the fallen heroine as she loses consciousness.

Last edited by Heroine Addict 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And that was about the only kind of erotic thing that ever happened on that show.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks HA, nice clip, THAT was a great beat down.

You saw a bit of bap in the two Joan Severance films though Mr X, but yeah a shame the series was kinda erotically sterile.

I've always liked the cosh from behind ko too Drsleepy.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Returning to the dart idea, it occurred to me today you could use paper clips beneath the costumes to secure the magnetic darts.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@ Mr. X I thought Black Scorpion was the closest thing we had to the Adam West Batman TV show in terms of camp, although it didn't live up to that show in terms of peril and KO's. Missed opportunity and nothing like it since.

@Tamonicus Awesome idea with the magnetized darts. I think this could definitely work. Thanks so much.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Happy to help, Doc!
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

love that black scorpion scene. This scene from vampire diaries is probably my favorite dart ko ever!

phpBB [video]
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Perhaps our heroine is forced to run through a hail of darts, and believes that she has succeeded in avoiding all of them. The her feet give out and we can see one dart between her shoulder blades, or, if we're talking erotic, her ass-cheek. There was a scene like this in the New Avengers, when Purdey has to take a retraining course. She proudly displayed no red marks on her clothes to her fellow agents but as she turns away from the camera we see a single dart mark between her shoulder blades.
randomman
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm a fan of good old fashioned chloroforming. As for the scenario the most important thing for me is the chloro seen is a decent length not just 10-30 seconds if we are lucky, super heroines should take longer to go out.
bosox198
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sleeping gas, either smelling it in the room or getting a puff in the face, but I hate when some producers shoot those scenes and the girl starts coughing up a lung. No coughing, just a little mpph sound or sigh is perfect. As an example off the top of my head, the spray/powder scenes on MightyHypnotic's videos are usually pretty good.

A couple of more specific scenarios off the top of my head:

1. Heroine sitting at a table, opens a box or something, it releases a puff of sleeping gas in her face, she gives a quick eye roll and a moan and her head goes down and hits the table.

2. Heroine smells sleeping gas in the room, wonders out loud what that smell is, says it's making her sleepy, with her voice trailing off as she faints.

3. Similar to the 2nd one, heroine gets puff of sleeping gas in her face while she's saying something, and her voice trails off on whatever she was saying as she faints.

And for the hell of it, here are some good examples, you've probably watched these scenes before:

http://sleepycomics.com/1663

http://sleepycomics.com/1634
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mr. X wrote:And that was about the only kind of erotic thing that ever happened on that show.
What about the hot black girls in the green leotards and tights shooting those fireballs from plant sprayers? BS got knocked out from that!

AND Squiggy played the baddie
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That Lois Lane and Penny videos are perfect.And I agree about a short(but not to short) gas scene.Coughing is NOT sexy.The other suggestions would be the classic Batman scenes but with women of course :)
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@bosox198 Love the sleepy gas suggestions. Never thought about the coughing before but it's something to think about now.

@MightyHypnotic Squiggy was great in that show. I love how he took her glove when she was out.

@Richpartist: I wish they still had the 2 parters when they introduced Batgirl.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This scene but using women of course :)
phpBB [video]
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And one of the best chloroform scenes I've seen in a long time,the nose moving,the sounds she makes,and of course the eyes!! :love:
phpBB [video]
drgoremd
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I've also always liked the idea of an accidental KO where the heroine is easily winning the fight against her enemy but in the course of the fight she is bumped or pushed into a shelf which causes an object on the top of the shelf to fall off and hit her in the head either knocking her out or stunning her just long enough for her enemies to overpower her.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@richpartist which movie/film is that scene from?
@drgoremd I like that as well. Dyna-flix did some of those scenarios.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

Apologies if it's been mentioned but one of my favorite sleepy scenes, since Batman was brought up, was when he and the Boy Wonder were investigating tampered vending machines (a la the Joker) and one such machine shoots leg shackles out, holding them in place while knockout gas sprays into their faces from the top of the machine. They both pass out resting their heads on each other's shoulders and the Joker comes up behind them to claim them.

In true Batman fashion we're left to wonder what he might have done with/to them while they were basically standing there unconscious. I'd love to see two heroines put in a trap like this where the villain removes all the guesswork while they're sleeping there. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

harriertalon wrote:Apologies if it's been mentioned but one of my favorite sleepy scenes, since Batman was brought up, was when he and the Boy Wonder were investigating tampered vending machines (a la the Joker) and one such machine shoots leg shackles out, holding them in place while knockout gas sprays into their faces from the top of the machine. They both pass out resting their heads on each other's shoulders and the Joker comes up behind them to claim them.

In true Batman fashion we're left to wonder what he might have done with/to them while they were basically standing there unconscious. I'd love to see two heroines put in a trap like this where the villain removes all the guesswork while they're sleeping there. :)
I like the way you think :)
And that video with Batgirl being chloroformed is WORLD'S FINEST(Darkwing 4) from Bluestone
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=434
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroine Addict wrote:Maybe do a variation on the scene with Web Woman as a memory-wiped Maid? Except we get to see the mask and costume come off before the Maid uniform goes on.
This I like. Web woman had a short run, but she did experience varied perils each episode. Amnesia gas, shrinking, hypnosis, giant insects, force field trap, etc. She even gets KO'd by a "giant" fly at one point (using sound generated by the insect wings). Unfortunately, just a few videos can be found online, and I believe there's little chance this will ever get released on DVD. :(
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If it did get released it would be part of the Super Seven.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Here's a good dart KO scene featuring Darna. Loved the way they restrain her using the sharp blades too. :evil:

phpBB [video]

EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Re @brdiy
I love this Darna peril. It would be nice to see it replicated with one of our western superheroines. The peril/death-trap looks well made and positively injurious to the actress! That said I would like to have seen it progressing downwards so that she gets the blades stuck into her rather than as appears from this clip accidentally cutting herself as she struggles. The solid steel restraints are impressive and should be considered essential in restraining a superheroine. The villains took no chances with their captive, even keeping her in chains as she was under the influence of the knock-out dart. These series seem to push the envelope in what is a pretty restrictive culture.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:If it did get released it would be part of the Super Seven.
I believe the Freedom Force was already released as part of some DVD (the Space Sentinels, I believe). Sadly, no news about Web Woman.

SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I like this catwoman scenario where a villain puts out the word that a big score can be had. In this scenario, once she opens the safe where she thinks this big score is, she gets a face full of knockout gas. What also is great about this scene is that she keeps passing out every time she comes to...http://sleepycomics.com/286
bosox198
Neophyte
Neophyte

drsleepy wrote:I like this catwoman scenario where a villain puts out the word that a big score can be had. In this scenario, once she opens the safe where she thinks this big score is, she gets a face full of knockout gas. What also is great about this scene is that she keeps passing out every time she comes to...http://sleepycomics.com/286
That looks like another good one to use.

Will we be seeing a video from you soon?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

brdiy wrote: This I like. Web woman had a short run, but she did experience varied perils each episode. Amnesia gas, shrinking, hypnosis, giant insects, force field trap, etc. She even gets KO'd by a "giant" fly at one point (using sound generated by the insect wings). Unfortunately, just a few videos can be found online, and I believe there's little chance this will ever get released on DVD. :(
Here's the maid scene from "Send in the Clones".

phpBB [video]

Even though the "preparation" of Web Woman all happens off-screen, a pretty kinky writer must have come-up with the idea of having her stripped and then dressed in a maid uniform.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

^yeah, I think they just added the female assistant to make it (the "kinkiness") less obvious. Though I bet the villain was present for the "preparation" process. :p