Best Superheroine Interrogation Videos

General discussions about superheroines!
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Hello everyone,

I was curious if anyone has any recommendations for videos that contain Superheroines being interrogated/tortured for information, preferably by a female villainess?

A few examples of amazing ones I have purchased in the past include "Batwoman shows Dr. Pussymore Love", "Cybercat vs. Sparrow" and any of Katie Love's videos featuring the "Viper" character (specifically "Viper Stays Silent"). All of those were extremely well done and recommended if others are looking for interrogation videos.

Does anyone have any other recommendations for similar videos with that kind of content?

Thanks in advance,

-xxjimbob2000
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Christina Carter has one with Emily Addison Carter as Catwoman iterogating BatGril for Batman's identity.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ha! Thanks for including Cybercat vs. Sparrow. That was one of my customs. :)
The video Dazzle1 is talking about is called "Breaking Batgirl". At least I think that's the one he's talking about. It was pretty good. :)
backnine2000
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've been looking for Katie Love's videos for a while now (I have two), any idea where they may be found?
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Ahh...yeah, I have "Breaking Batgirl" as well...that was an amazing video.

@backnine2000 - Katie Love's videos can be found on clips4sale, her page appears to have become active again: http://clips4sale.com/studio/41184/
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Katie C Love has been much missed. Over the years she has popped up in Hunter's Lair, and I think possibly either films or produces some of his work. An extremely flexible actress, she was noted for impossibly tight rope work both on herself and her 'victims'. An average actress perhaps, but once bound she really comes into her own. I'm pleased - if it's true - to read of her return to the genre. :happy:
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I loved the Dr Pussymore video, the villainess was so sexy ! I was hoping she would do more video but have not seen her in a superheroine video since then.
Jimbob, if you are looking for that kind of video, you need to buy Breaking Batgirl, it was a good movie too.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah, the Dr. Pussymore video was pretty amazing. And I do already have the Breaking Batgirl video :D, that was also a good one.
backnine2000
Neophyte
Neophyte

@xxjimbob2000, thank you SO much for the info re: Katie Love! Not familiar with Breaking Batgirl, where might I find that?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You can search the releases section here and it'll come up with the link to Christina Carter's clip store for it.
It is excellent, Addison is gorgeous and CC is great as Catwoman toying with her, torturing her ever more harshly over 4 days.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

I seem to recall a fanfic video of Huntress captured by the Riddler and being interrogated. Very well done, and thought out.
panadella
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi. If you wanna watch a curious interrogation video, (a superhero parody) , I recommend you to watch "the adventures of superseven" ep. 12 "operation diabolical". You can find it easily on youtube.
It's a funny webserie, and the partner of superseven is quite sexy. That's the interesting part of the show.... Surely Olivia Dunkley (the actress) will fit really good in a Supergirl costume! She also acts as a belly dancer...