Superheroine Reeducation

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supervillaness Reeducation

Sequel to Superheroine Practice.

Barbara Gordon and her husband Alexander Jade hurried home from a boring society dinner. Deeply in love, Barbara had been obliged as James Gordon’s daughter to go these events. But with the couple’s interests in other areas, they decided to give themselves a kinky test.
Under Barbara’s Versace dress she had a remote vibrating anal plug and under her husband tux a remote he endured a remote controlled cock ring. Naturally the control was under the partner’s whim. Despite being a crime fighter, Batgirl was a sadistic bitch when she wanted to be.
“God you are a monster,” Alex exclaimed as he ripped off his tux.
“Don’t!” she ordered. “Not until you submit to me.”
He feel to the floor at her feet, “Anything Batmistress.” He pleaded. “Just let me fuck you!”
They laughed and released the toys and stripped each other. Alex began eating Batgirl’s pussy when the alarm rang
“Of all the lousy time, Barbara fumed. The video display saw that there was an intruder in the museum. Actually more than one.
“Three of them,” alexander observed.
“Catoman Cheetah and shade.”
“They get out too quickly.”
“I’m sick of it!” Barbara ranted.
“Try something else, ‘he suggested, with a predatory look.
“You are not serious?
“Why not,’ he countered. ‘Arkham is not working. Maybe making those two into sex slaves will work better.”
“Hmm, what about shade.”
“You want sex with him? He said in a disgusted voice.
She kissed him, “No so we will leave him for the cops.” She picked up a phone, “I’ll call Diana.

Selina Kyle, Pricilla Rich and Shade had not come in as a team. They had each come on their own behalf.
Catwoman was pissed, “Gotham is my town!” she menaced threating with the whip.
Cheetah snarled, “Kitty cat, you are nothing without your whip.” She took out a sword and attacked.
While the two felines tangled, the small albino went to a painting. Shade knew he had to use his brains. Fighting was foolish if you could not win.
“That’s enough!” A clear female voice cut over the fighting.
Selina and Pricilla jumped back and saw their arch foes.
“Bitches, “Cheetah screeched going for Wonder Wonder.
“May I?” the dominored dare doll asked her raven haired friend.
“Of course, “the amazon answered flying towards Shade.
He smirked and shot his darkness at her. As always she flew right into it. But this time a strong hand grabbed his throat. Diana had closed her eyes and relied on sound.
“So little bat, you think you can stop me.”
“I’ve taken on a real Catwoman, ’Barbara responded. knowing that would infuriate the insecure heiress.
Cheetah charge and was judo flipped on her back.
‘Try again,’ batgirl taunted.
Cheetah charged with into her classic high kick.
“How did she ever become a problem, Batgirl asked her friend.
Controlling Shade with the lasso, “I don’t know. Selena got away.
Barbara grinned, “Don’t be too sure.”

Catwoman bolted, “Another time.”
“Hello Selina, “a male voice said.
She turned to see a fellow thief. “Aaron” she purred. ‘I missed you. We thought you retired.
“I did,’ he responded. I consult and got married. You know my wife.”
“What type of consulting?”
“I make superheroines better at their jobs.” He paused and they made me a good dodder
Selina laughed, “You think can stop me?”
Aaron smiled back, “I’ve been trained by the best.”
Selina flicked her whip which he caught on his staff. He then pulled his quarry in an embrace
“You know we could have great sex again, “Selena offered
Aaron smiled, “We will.” He pulled out the bat sleep as her eyes widened. “My wife wants some catnip.”

“You didn’t,” Wonderwoman exclaimed.
“Why not, “Batgirl responded. Took out Deadshot. Don’t let him hear this but except for Bruce and Dick, he is now more skilled than any non powered male in the JLA.”
“Thanks my love, “Aaron said dropping a sleeping Catwoman next to Cheetah. “I found this stray cat outside. Can we keep her?”
“Now to work.” Wonderwoman said. ‘Shade you will turn yourself in to the police.”
As the Albino left, the amazon looked to her friends. “You’re sure?’
If you are not, “Batgirl said. “We can have the fun.”
Diana looked at their prey, “No its time for a five some.”

Selena did not know how long she had been kept in the dark room, but she had been stripped naked and her arms bound behind her. Finally the lights came on as she face a bound Cheetah.
“I hope you enjoyed your nap, “Batgirl said. She and wonder Woman were also nude although the Dar Doll has kept her cowl and wonder Woman her power belt.
“Where are we are?” Catwoman asked.
“Your new prison.” Wonder Woman replied.
“You can’t do this!” cheetah protested
“Can’t we?” Batgirl mocked.
“It’s against the law, “the blond heiress said.
“The shyster lawyer called me a vigilante at your last trial to get you off.” Wonder Woman reminded her. “So we decided to act as ones.”
“You can’t!”
“Be quiet!” Catwoman snapped expectantly. “Show some self-respect!”
“Enough talk, “Batgirl said. Dragging Selena over to a bench. Barbara stated spanking her.
Diana forced cheetah head to the ground, “I’ve wanted to make you my bitch for a long time as she founded her arch foe’s tit and began making her ass bright red.
“Say thank you,”Wonderwoman demanded.
“No.!”
The lasso was wrapped around her. “Your Mistress said to say thank you.” Aaron ordered.
“Thank you mistress.” Cheetah said.
“I never tire of playing with this. Cheetah what are you feeling towards Wonder Woman?”
“I want to have sex with her.”
“You will, “the amazon told her. “But on my terms.”
He walked over to his wife, “I told you this would work.”
She laughed, “You were right. Slave suck his cock.”
As Catwoman began her oral ministrations, “Batgirl continued to punish the feline.
Selena was as talented as her remembered, “I think we are ready for the next part.”
Catwoman and Cheetah were tied spread eagle on the floor, heads opposite each other. Wonder woman wrapped the lasso around them both as she and Batgirl sat on their faces.
Lick our pssuies,” She commanded.
“That it Batgirl,” crowed.
Aaron spread Pricilla’s legs and began fucking her.
“That’s it take you rich bitch!”
Wonder Woman kissed Batgil, “I like this justice.”
“Good to be a vigilante.”
“Your turn, “Arron suggested.
They looked at him.”
“Strapons.” He suggested.
The villaillians looked shocked, as the heroine came back with the toys. Aaron took over the magic lasso. Hands and knees slaves.” WonderWoman and Batgirl speed their foes ass checks. “Cheetah suck my cock, Selina worship my ass.”
“Take it Priscila,” Diane screamed
“You are our fuck sluts!” Batgirl added.

Enjoying the afterglow. The captives were interrogated.
“Cheetah what do you want and why are you are a criminal.”
“I’m jealous of you Wonder woman, it makes me feel worthless.”
“We will find you a purpose. Did you enjoy are sex.”
“Yes Mistress, but
“But what?’
“I’d like to be your Mistress now.”
Batgirl took the lasso from her friend.
“Do you want this?”
“Yes Wonder woman admitted, I do get off being dominated.”
Aaron took over, “Cheetah you will be part of our next training session.”
Thank you master.”
“Selena, what are we going to do with you?’
Babs wasn’t it enough putting me through the ringer.
“No!” You are pissing Bruce and me off.”
“I can’t help myself.”
“We did discuss certain places that were o.k for stealing.” Aaron pointed out.
Batgirl sighed, “Fine but for every robbery you get another slave session.”