Girl Power & Heroine Kombat

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So Heroine Kombat and 00Angels are very successful platforms in our catalog lately. 00Angels is a mix of Girl Power & Peril whereas Heroine Kombat is fight-based peril and action.

We are looking to get Kim into a new series and we are thinking of crossing her over to 00Angels first-- she currently plays Azarra in Heroine Legends. What do you think about putting her as a 00Angel? (Bridget & Samantha are already joining that series)

Also, Tiffany & I are thinking of doing a rematch of Shadowgirl vs Kaid - should she win this time or lose again? It will probably come down to whether or not someone buys that ending-- Thoughts?

We also are bringing back Fuchsia from the Agent Files series - she has been recast (Stephanie) and given a brand new costume!

A big thank you from the Cross the Line Entertainment team - some pictured below- for your continued support for this fun project!

By the way, here's a preview pic of the end of an upcoming Heroine Kombat film where Shannon will first reveal her new character: Neptune. ;)
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

More girl power the better, I say. I hope in that picture with Samantha where the catsuit is hanging behind her, that one if not all the girls will be filling it out at some point? Bridget is another stunner by the way! You're girls are so classy besides being hot as hell.
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I will more than very likely buy any release with Kim in it.
I would love to see her in the Protectors as well as OOAngels and Girls of X and as a powerful villan in Shadowgirl who fights and literally out muscles Shadowgirl.

In OOAngels I would like to see Kim fight a really tough opponent or two and have it hard but she hangs in there drawing on her strength and endurance until the thugs tire and she digs deep to over power them showing off her fabulous physique and destorys them giving some lovely power/victory posing at the end.

Kim is my favourite kind of acress/superheroine - strong and gorgeous.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think Kim in 00Angels wouod be great in a role like the Boss lady of the rest of the girls and showing why she is the boss lady.

On HK with Shadow girl....maybe this time she should win by a big fatality, that is a perfect set up for a 3rd match or a fitting end for the match itself.

I like the Idea of little peril with girl power mix, in fact yes in my request there is plenty of peril but at the end of the day, most of the time the heroines win and I love that.
dauntingmold
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Would love to see Kim in 00Angels, the more productions she's in the better, and with her physique it would be a crying shame for her not to win a fight or two. Just wish I had some spare cash at the moment so I could order a custom, and have Azarra kick some ass :)

I agree with maar13 re Shadowgirl v Kaid, Shadowgirl to win by fatality, which could set up a third match.

Stephanie also looks to be a good addition, and I like her costume. Will look forward to future films with her.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Wrap photo of Sam & I for the latest 00Angels film!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Good but it's not Kim LOL!

I am a SHIP fan at heart but I do buy OOAngels sometimes because the ladies look so good and the performances are wonderfull.

An agent undercover would be fun some civilian clothing always switches things around a little, I may have gotten confused but wasn't it Jamie Lee Curtis so starring with Arnie that ripped off the bottom f her dress so she could fight? That would be great to see in OOAngels and remember the lines from The Long Kiss Goodnight when Geena has the knife fight something like Heroine - "Awww only 4 inches"....opponent - "But you wil stil feel me" a great film as is Domsday if you want some great British action with a not so long departed Bob Hoskins, Malcom McDowell and the gorgeous Rhona Mitra a classic and the first movie i bought on Blu Ray LOL!

Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan wrote:Wrap photo of Sam & I for the latest 00Angels film!
Dude, I so want your life. Wanna swap?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
Logan wrote:Wrap photo of Sam & I for the latest 00Angels film!
Dude, I so want your life. Wanna swap?
Lol nah-- I get to play with cameras and run a few companies and hang around awesome people (many whom are also beautiful)-- I'll deal with the no-sleep consequence lol ;)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

You forgot lizard and Spock... :lol:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:Image

You forgot lizard and Spock... :lol:
I need the Sheldon edition... :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer