I would like to see Sailor Moon inspired videos done by a...

General discussions about superheroines!
OwlmanE3
Neophyte
Neophyte

...... by a Western Producer

There are Sailor Moon inspired videos from Giga and other Japanese sites of course. But while I enjoy those kinds of videos there are things about their style I don't like

The ideal Superheroine video to me is a Forced Orgasm with the Costume still intact. The sites most inclined to do something like that are Hypnoticsheroines and their spin offs. Paris Kennedy's SuperheroineWorld (PowerDoll remains one of my favorites). Or Bondage Cafe but their Superheroine stuff is limited only to directly referencing the 60s Batman. Sometimes NatalieDemore's videos would be like that, at least at first.

The thing about the mystical and cosmic nature of Sailor Moon is. modified for Fetish purposes I like to think of the Sailor Scouts as a situation where they wouldn't just lose their powers if they were forced to Orgasm in their Costume. But that their lose of their virtue would cause an evil Hellmouth like thing to open, and thus cause the whole world to fall into darkness.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

One of my actresses wants to do a sailor moon character on my adult side. Curious to how many other viewers would be interested in this...
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It is very adult content I would be very intrested.
OwlmanE3
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've enjoyed some of the Heroine Legends vids I've seen.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

I'd definitely be interested.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Chloe Valentine (you can look at our site/social media pages) is the one who is most interested in this type of character... maybe a live action anime series?
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
spectromanx
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I will love not only Sailor moon character, but another japanese heroines at disposal of the american producers.
Like family Ultras (Ultraman)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For the ultra thing I was looking at how to make a mock city like Akiba does and have giant heroine fights. Basically the buildings are cardboard boxes or they set up a scene on the roof of their building using the city as back drop and some scaled buildings near them. Could also be done with green screen but that would be elaborate.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:For the ultra thing I was looking at how to make a mock city like Akiba does and have giant heroine fights. Basically the buildings are cardboard boxes or they set up a scene on the roof of their building using the city as back drop and some scaled buildings near them. Could also be done with green screen but that would be elaborate.
That's definitely a bit too Japanese meets Power Rangers/Super Sentai meets Godzilla for my personal tastes to produce myself... but it would be cool to see someone pull it off :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Its not really a big seller when they do it judging by the small amount of videos they do. Plus its pretty much the same story over and over.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:Holland McKinzey (you can look at our site/social media pages) is the one who is most interested in this type of character... maybe a live action anime series?
Fantastic idea. Would be amazing to have some g/g?
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...