NIGHTSWAN AND CARDINAL VS. THE SYNDICATE OF SIN

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 25 times in total.
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

WTF!!! I am utterly speechless. I am forced to put away my keyboard as I can only wish to write a story half as good as this. FREAKIN' MASTERPIECE!!!! I can only wonder what you have in store for the remainder of the plot; but I hope the do-gooders finally get their asses handed to them!!! Either way, I'll be on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

ps. It's good to see you writing stuff again.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

This story is excellent C, you need to update soon, it has defently been better than the last couple of mine. I don't like or really dislike anything I written lately, any hints to get my creative mind working again?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

C, you have truly outdone yourself here. All of us other authors are merely lurking in the shadows while you bask in the light. No kidding my friend, this one is pure genius.

Please, oh please, keep the updates coming. And don't let this one end too soon. Let's get a good look at what all these nefarious villainesses bring to the table. (And I just know you have something special in store for young Cardinal, right??)

You are the master. Please continue...
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!

Fantastic start!!! the heroines and villainesses are perfect!! great costumes and writing style!! you capture all the important nuances!!

Cant wait to see what tights filled peril awaits our brave heroines!!! :twisted:
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Excellent Story!!
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Come on C, let's see some more of this incredible tale. You can't leave us hanging like this.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent update C! Hmm I can't wait to see the back up coming for the heroines, and what you have instore for Nightswan. Keep up the great work.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Great update! Cannot wait to see more.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 16 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

AWSOME UPDATE!!!! Love this story, C, hope you update soon!
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Amazing. Simply amazing. Please, more...
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 16 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great update C! Oh man the tension is killing me, hope it lasts....
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

WOW!!! Gotta take a breath after reading that one...Well worth the wait...hope the bidding for Nightswan starts soon.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Man you wonder if all those characters got group rates for the airfare :wink: Great addition C! Also thanks for the nod to events in my last story. Loved the small talk between everyone, espically Ice Princess and Anagram, hope they pair up again in the future. Excelent as aways!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Oh come on C, how much longer can you leave us in supense ;-) Another great update, can't wait to see the climax!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I know the feeling! Great Job though C!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent C! Great update and love how you blended all your flash back into the story. Keep up the great work.
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This story just keeps getting better and better. Do I sense that it's now building to a "climax", pardon the pun? Looks like there's going to be more than one heroine to auction off soon. Keep up this amazing tale!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Another excellent addition C!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

C, I've got hand it to you, you are a truly gifted writer, my friend. I've read all 8 parts of this story today and it was like watching an epic on Masterpiece Theater, WOW! :smt119

You've got to give us more soon! I am loving this! :smt055
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Alright Nightswans back! And man how you leave us hanging C, can't wait to see the next part, I know this is chiche but please update soon!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

C:

This is true prose! You've got it all here: comedy, tragedy, fights, good, evil, horror, philosophy, ancient gods, demonic possession...I could go on and on but you get the point! I have three words for you: WRITE MORE, OUICKLY!
I'm on the edge of my seat!!! :smt103 Great update!!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bravo!!! Wonderful conclusion to an epic tale. Tons of possibilities abound. Thank you for treating us to a great read.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent story C! I think its the longest on the site, or might be a tie with Pics4Les. It was a great creation, glad to see ya back on the site too. Hope to see more adventures of Cardianl and Nightswan in the future, maybe a little shorter though (just kidding) :-D
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Brilliant work C! Thanks to pzgr6 for even putting me in the same sentence as this wonderful story! The only thing I found objectionable was the "Nazarene sorcerer" reference. I won't elaborate, I just think it was a bit much. Other than that, it was a thoroughly enjoyable ride with great flow and marvelously entertaining! I look forward to another great story from you C! 8)