Email List Frequency

How many emails would you like as a subscriber to an Email List?

An email every time something new releases.
60%
An email summary once per week of new releases and a separate one for sales.
15%
One email per week with all sales and releases in one email only.
25%

Total votes: 20
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Random Question for my VIP Folks: We release quite a bit of films. Each one, at this time, is accompanied by an email to let you know it's out. Sometimes this can be 3-4 emails per week. Would you prefer this or one single email each week with all the new releases and current sale offers?

This feedback could work for any producer.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I have not voted yet but I like an email with each release, however I am abig fan of seeing what is going on and coming up so is there any chance of a weekly or two weekly email which concentrates on unreleased movies, upcoming shoots an dprojects and even links to anywhrere that you might be holding comps or asking question.
Also what about an actress/actore page even if it is FB page where they all can post

Just an idea.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:I have not voted yet but I like an email with each release, however I am abig fan of seeing what is going on and coming up so is there any chance of a weekly or two weekly email which concentrates on unreleased movies, upcoming shoots an dprojects and even links to anywhrere that you might be holding comps or asking question.
Also what about an actress/actore page even if it is FB page where they all can post

Just an idea.
We have our theSuperheroines Facebook page for posting which our actors and actresses follow... as for what's coming up, we have our social media and updates page on our site for all of that - I post as it happens so that's the best place to find out what's going on :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:I have not voted yet but I like an email with each release, however I am abig fan of seeing what is going on and coming up so is there any chance of a weekly or two weekly email which concentrates on unreleased movies, upcoming shoots an dprojects and even links to anywhrere that you might be holding comps or asking question.

Just an idea.
We have our theSuperheroines Facebook page for posting which our actors and actresses follow... as for what's coming up, we have our social media and updates page on our site for all of that - I post as it happens so that's the best place to find out what's going on :)
All good points but for example I am eagerly awaiting Goddess Chained and it was in second place in the upcoming releases but bow after the katest release there are two new films above it. The updates are nice but seldom actually say a lot and your FB page to me never seems to offer anything bur reposts of that the main sites has and after just checking their again I see not input from the actresses.

Not a dig as I appreciate hiw mnuc work is involved but just things I would like to see.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Just an idea.
All good points but for example I am eagerly awaiting Goddess Chained and it was in second place in the upcoming releases but bow after the katest release there are two new films above it. The updates are nice but seldom actually say a lot and your FB page to me never seems to offer anything bur reposts of that the main sites has and after just checking their again I see not input from the actresses.

Not a dig as I appreciate hiw mnuc work is involved but just things I would like to see.
We don't have a place to talk to actresses directly... They typically are pretty busy with work. They input on our Facebook page here and there and see posts because they follow it.

The updates page shows things as they happen. The upcoming films page is not in any order. There are 70 films in post-production at the moment and releases are done as they come back with custom orders with preferential treatment. A Goddess in Chains wasn't a custom so it will be longer before that one releases.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I voted but I will post it anyway, I rather have one message every time something is out...sometimes I beat you to it lol ;) but I look forward to the messages.

I don't like FB as much, I like better Twitter or Tmblr for pics and trailers of upcoming films, which I am addicted to :)
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Due to privacy concerns, I do not belong to Facebook, Twitter, or any ot the other so called "social media" sites. I also do not subscribe to email groups. I won't get information about your new releases unless you post the information here.