Supra Girl 3

General discussions about superheroines!
heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

Here's a preview for SUPRA GIRL 3, coming soon (most likely in June) to Heroine Movies.
-
[youtube][/youtube]
-
-

MORE INFO: http://heroinemovies.com/supra-girl-3

-
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Delicious ots carry at .44 seconds :love: :yahoo: :thumbup:
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is great news! I love Supra Girl and will order as soon as I can.
Last edited by Tramnyn 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Why is she always.... :sad:
heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

Thank you, guys.

@mrestfla - Haha... She's actually really easygoing and fun to work with in real life. She's just not amused by Lex's antics in this film.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.........so NOT your usual good looking young woman walking around like theres something stuck up her ass?Good to hear :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.of course what a lovely ass to have something stuck up it :)
Ben R
Neophyte
Neophyte

And people wonder why the actress doesn't want her name revealed...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:)
Ben R
Neophyte
Neophyte

Supragirl II was released in September last year (if memory serves me correctly) and Supragirl III is slated for a release (according to Heroinemovies) in "possibly June". Unfortunately that's nine months between films. I think she's a fantastic actress and like many other people would like to see her in more films, regardless of weather or not they are super heroine related. Sadly that doesn't seem to be on the cards right now as no-one is willing to reveal her name or any other films that's she's acted in.

It would be nice if she had a stage name but I guess the problem with that is the internet is an information highway and someone would eventually say something and someone would figure out her real name and loose lips would sink ships as they say.

Unfortunately many actresses have left this genre because of let's just say, "undesirable fans". As well, there have been many videos and photo sets removed from various websites due to privacy invasions and other nasty incidents, which I'm sure there are many producers and actresses that can attest to this.

Obviously we all want to see her in as many films and photo sets as possible, but who knows... I remember when Rye did Superiorgirl 1984 he didn't reveal the actresses name at first but it eventually came out, (I'm not sure if i was deliberately or by accident but I think it was first said in the "Making of Movie" and went from there).

Maybe one day we'll find out who plays the part of Supragirl but until such time I guess as fans all we can do is appreciate what we are given.

Personally... personally... I hope we do one day get a stage name... and if we do I hope nobody ruins it and scares her off from doing more Supragirl films. The reason why I hope we get a stage name... I'd like to think she's to good of an actress for her talent to go unseen.

So the best of luck to her,
Whatever her secret identity may be.
madcat17d
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Just curious what's the latest status on the release date of this vid.
heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

@madcat17d - Looks like it'll be released in about two weeks!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Ben R wrote:Supragirl II was released in September last year (if memory serves me correctly) and Supragirl III is slated for a release (according to Heroinemovies) in "possibly June". Unfortunately that's nine months between films. I think she's a fantastic actress and like many other people would like to see her in more films, regardless of weather or not they are super heroine related. Sadly that doesn't seem to be on the cards right now as no-one is willing to reveal her name or any other films that's she's acted in.
To be clear we don't purposely not release films just to be dicks. Some actresses have personal lives and we simply can't hire them whenever we want too, which delays the next time anyone sees them again in a film. So after several attempts to make a follow up 9 months somehow creep up in-between films and I understand that could be frustrating... but its not like we did it on purpose.

I know there is this pulse of curiosity that seems to surround the fact that this actress is uncredited (not surprising I suppose considering identity is a part of this genres lifeblood) but I can assure you there is no big plot behind it. No one was conspiring to keep her name silent, nor did anyone do it maliciously. She's not a fetish actress and the films she has been showcased in might be perverse in nature but they are not fetish films (I understand thats a thin red line for many to acknowledge or even be aware of).

So it would be nice if people could just respect that and chill out. Maybe one day when another Supra is being filmed we'll revisit the question with her about posting her name on the film/boards and if on that day she says yes everyone who cared will be rewarded. But until then it's a dead topic.
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHL:
Couldn't agree more. I don't understand why people can't respect an actress' wish to not be named. She's a young, attractive woman and likely wants to avoid the hassle, and potential danger, of over eager "fans". Enjoy her work and allow her to enjoy her private life.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

mkells wrote:SHL:
Couldn't agree more. I don't understand why people can't respect an actress' wish to not be named. She's a young, attractive woman and likely wants to avoid the hassle, and potential danger, of over eager "fans". Enjoy her work and allow her to enjoy her private life.

I agree totally.

If a name is needed call her DAVE and be done with it.
Most actresses in the genre are probably using a stage name anyway (or have in the past) so what does it matter?

LEAVE DAVE ALONE!
;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).