Emily Ford shooting in June for heroineperil.com

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Just made arrangements for another necomer, Emily Ford,to do her first shoot for heroineperil.com
Here's a preview picture for you all to enjoy. Maybe its just me but something about her just screams Wonder Girl
Attachments
52b48e8d16cde.jpg
52b48e8d16cde.jpg (23.73 KiB) Viewed 5408 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

And jolly nice she looks too! :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Valik10 wrote:Just made arrangements for another necomer, Emily Ford,to do her first shoot for heroineperil.com
Here's a preview picture for you all to enjoy. Maybe its just me but something about her just screams Wonder Girl
It's not just you.
But on the other hand, Wonder Girl is so overdone. :)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tie you can never overdue something if it is done well.
nikolai68
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Definitely looks like a good model for a "rookie heroine"! Nice find!
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

she would look amazing as Wondergirl. nIce find!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dragon1 wrote:Tie you can never overdue something if it is done well.
I suppose that's true to a certain extent. If you decide to do yet another Wonder Girl video and you bring something new and interesting to the table, that's great.

But I, personally, and bored out of my mind with Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Super Girl... and even Batgirl who is undoubtedly my favorite heroine or all time. There's just so MUCH of these characters out there that coming up with something new and interesting is pretty near impossible at this point.

It's like that "Happy" song. It was okay the first couple of times I heard it. But now every time it comes on the radio, I just want to punch someone. :)
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I think she would be a good Dyna Girl also. She would be great to team up with an Electra Woman played by Nikki Lee Young or Angela Sommers.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tie you are correct there is a lot but I think alot done not so well.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

I'm open to any character ideas for Emily. Just my initial impression on seeing her was Wonder Girl..I also considered having her take on the role of Red Vixen formerly portrayed by Amy Star
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I would love to see her beaten by a cop who is sick of her crap or a man who is dating her mother. I love it when the heroines are unmasked and stripped down to just their tights and carried OTS. The bad guy could confiscate her costume, grab her by the hair while punching her repeatedly in the face, and end things by pulling her tights over her head.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

viking wrote:I think she would be a good Dyna Girl also. She would be great to team up with an Electra Woman played by Nikki Lee Young or Angela Sommers.
I couldn't agree more.
colt13
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I agree with the Dyna Girl idea. For people you work with, put her against Kymberly Jane.
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Rarely see "Rogue" in the fetish clips.

Was the first thing I thought of when I saw her. Very beautiful young woman, BTW.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all the input on character ideas..what do people think of her taking over as Red Vixen from my site heroineperil.com
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

To be honest, the character of Red Vixen never did anything for me. The costume was too plain. Amy is what really did it for me in all those videos, but she would have been even hotter as WW, WG, SG, BG, Rouge, etc. If you want to use Emily as Red Vixen, I would suggest enhancing the costume with some sort of symbol on the chest. Something to make her look like a superheroine and not a girl in a dance costume.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I liked Red Vixen for the exact reason she didn't work for jlocke -- her costume was plain. I've always been a sucker for shiny metallic costumes. They accentuate the curves.

I know I'm an EW & DG freak and endorsed that earlier. But getting a couple of actresses to sync their schedules must be a headache you don't need. So if it's easier to coordinate with her along and pummel her as RV, fine by me.

Just don't lose her contact info!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

centurion200 wrote:Rarely see "Rogue" in the fetish clips.

Was the first thing I thought of when I saw her. Very beautiful young woman, BTW.
This, would love to see rogue.