VIP ONLY - Heroine Kombat: Lady Wonder vs Pierce

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

HEROINE KOMBAT: LADY WONDER VS PIERCE

**our new VIP Program requires you to sign up for our email list for discount code and register for an account on our site. VIP Members receive Early Purchase Discounts in addition to being able to view the episode before the general public.

Film Page (Buy Here): http://www.thesuperheroines.com/collect ... r-v-pierce

TRAILER
[youtube][/youtube]

SYNOPSIS
Lady Wonder v Pierce death match...

ACTION & PERIL ELEMENTS
Bear Hug • Hair Pulling • Back Breaker • Multiple Belly Punching • Injection • Face Punching • Uppercuts • Side Punching • Body Stretching • Back Punching • Crawling • Body Kicks • Choking • Neck Snap KO • Bracers • Burning • Wall Slams • Ground Stomp • Choking with Lasso • Lasso Hits • Backhands • Backhand KO • Lasso of Truth • Gun • Gunshot • Knees to the Stomach • Neck Snap Fatality

FILM DETAILS
FILM DETAILS: 18:31 - HD: 679 MB, SD: 281 MB
PHOTO SET DETAILS: 144 Photos

SCREEN CAPS

BUY NOW: http://www.thesuperheroines.com/collect ... r-v-pierce
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

:yahoo: :love: :yahoo:
Oh my dear god!!!

Well the universe has been put back into a perfect balance and the amazing Kelly Kula is back in the outfit she was born to wear...Kelly is Lady Wonder and WOW! Does she put on a show for us all in this HK release, Pierce is also portrayed very well and without such a good vilan there would be no real show but this movie has rocked my world.

Thankyou to Logan and the team and extra special respec and gratitude to Kelly.

Damn I am so blown away by this release :thumbup:
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good movies, like the others Heroine Kombat :)
I love the fight, Kelly is a wonderful actress and I especially love the pre-fatality scene, when Lady Wonder is totally woozy :)
Ready for the next Round :D
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ALWAYS good to see Kelly.To bad there's no chloro or ots carry off :( By the way,is this the video where she got hurt again?
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not sure why but I picked up the Photo set, & I don't regreat getting it one bit, , I am sure to get the video ASAP :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Ripper1 wrote:Not sure why but I picked up the Photo set, & I don't regreat getting it one bit, , I am sure to get the video ASAP :)
I know why... :yes:
It is because Kelly is a true amazon goddess :yahoo:
The pics on the website page are cool too all taken from the movie I can't describe how amaing this is..
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:ALWAYS good to see Kelly.To bad there's no chloro or ots carry off :( By the way,is this the video where she got hurt again?
She actually got injured on another set right after she shot with us. She is in Physical Therapy and is slowly trying to get back into things. She did sign on for a Heroine Kombat at the end of this month - just she is going to probably have some limitations in choreography. But, nonetheless, we are excited to have Kelly back!!

We are taking element and character choice purchases like our last round. :Okay – so it’s now time to put in your choices!! We have booked some Heroine Kombat shoots at the end of May!!!! The way we work our HK customs is that each item you choose is $100. You can choose:

• Each character
• Each finisher per round
• The final fatality
• An action move

Here are your options of match ups by their booked date:
DAY 1 (can mix and match couples by day):
1. Tyr (new Thor-like character – you can see him on the website under Updates) played by Jacob
2. Lindsay Lamb characters [Tempest, Tsuki, Angelstar]
3. Kristina Hess characters [Taiyo, Thorne, Talon, Black Queen, Mystic]
4. Gloria Baraquio characters [Haze & Silver]

DAY 2:
1. Tiffany Chase characters [Moonstar, Alexa, Trinity, Emerald, Zarina, Shadowgirl]
3. Kristin Ige characters [Puma, Celestia]
5. Matt [Moxley, Titanium, Optic]
6. Brandon [Larken]

DAY 3:
1. Samantha Bogach [Pyra, Condor, Orchid, Topaz]
2. Tiffany Chase characters [Moonstar, Alexa, Trinity, Emerald, Zarina, Shadowgirl]
3. Lindsay Lamb characters [Tempest, Tsuki, Angelstar]
4. Heather Sims [Skyhawk, Vega, Hunter]
5. Kelly Kula [Lady Wonder, Diabla]

UPDATE: Trinity has been chosen as one of Tiffany's characters on one of her days with a Head Squeeze KO/Ending Fatality.

**I will update the list should I be able to snag more actors on each day, but you’re welcome to start your picking and send us an email to lock in down before someone else does! ;) **

~Kristina
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:ALWAYS good to see Kelly.To bad there's no chloro or ots carry off :( By the way,is this the video where she got hurt again?
She actually got injured on another set right after she shot with us. She is in Physical Therapy and is slowly trying to get back into things. She did sign on for a Heroine Kombat at the end of this month - just she is going to probably have some limitations in choreography. But, nonetheless, we are excited to have Kelly back!!

We are taking element and character choice purchases like our last round. :Okay – so it’s now time to put in your choices!! We have booked some Heroine Kombat shoots at the end of May!!!! The way we work our HK customs is that each item you choose is $100. You can choose:

• Each character
• Each finisher per round
• The final fatality
• An action move

Here are your options of match ups by their booked date:
DAY 1 (can mix and match couples by day):
1. Tyr (new Thor-like character – you can see him on the website under Updates) played by Jacob
3. Kristina Hess characters [Taiyo, Thorne, Talon, Black Queen, Mystic]

DAY 2:
1. Tiffany Chase characters [Moonstar, Alexa, Trinity, Emerald, Zarina, Shadowgirl]
3. Kristin Ige characters [Puma, Celestia]
5. Matt [Moxley, Titanium, Optic]
6. Brandon [Larken]

DAY 3:
1. Samantha Bogach [Pyra, Condor, Orchid, Topaz]
2. Tiffany Chase characters [Moonstar, Alexa, Trinity, Emerald, Zarina, Shadowgirl]
3. Lindsay Lamb characters [Tempest, Tsuki, Angelstar]
4. Heather Sims [Skyhawk, Vega, Hunter]
5. Kelly Kula [Lady Wonder, Diabla]

UPDATE: Trinity has been chosen as one of Tiffany's characters on one of her days with a Head Squeeze KO/Ending Fatality.

**I will update the list should I be able to snag more actors on each day, but you’re welcome to start your picking and send us an email to lock in down before someone else does! ;) **

~Kristina
Any chance of you pairing up the matches in advance like you did with the last group?
Otherwise I could pick a character tat is my ultimate favourite and see her pitted against someone I am not so eager to see, I know I can pay for an oponent I like but that is one less action element I loose from my budget.

Thanks
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Rayman - we would love to be able to do that, however, our girls have become very busy with summer coming up and it is next to impossible to get more than a few on a day together. 3 Couples were our max for what we can film per day and those are the only actors available each day. I'd say, if you wanted a particular match, you have the option of getting both characters (within the day) to face off against each other. That way, you have those characters LOCKED against each other OR you can take a gamble and hope for the matchup you were hoping for in the scramble of that day ;)

~Kristina
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

About Kelly getting hurt,let me just say chloroform and ots carry scenes are VERY safe to film I believe :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

it's almost here!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan - I see Gloria ia availabl4 sny chance I can have her in her Azara outfit please?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Logan - I see Gloria ia availabl4 sny chance I can have her in her Azara outfit please?
Gloria doesn't play Azarra, Kim does. Gloria plays Dark Vega.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:Logan - I see Gloria ia availabl4 sny chance I can have her in her Azara outfit please?
Thanks, I was sure th efirst pic or two saud Gloria in the Azara suit playing Lady Wonders mother?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Thanks, I was sure th efirst pic or two saud Gloria in the Azara suit playing Lady Wonders mother?
Gloria has only ever played Dark Vega and Haze from Super vs Evil. Azarra has only been played by Kim, no one else has worn that costume ;)

Hey Everyone,

We just released “The Real Ice Queen” for our VIP Members!! http://www.thesuperheroines.com/collect ... -ice-queen. Logan will be sending out the formal Email tonight when he returns from filming our newest Super v Evil episode featuring our PoisonIvy-type villain ;)

Be sure to keep up with our updates/filmings/photos on our updates page: http://www.thesuperheroines.com/blogs/updates

~Kristina
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am really hoping to get Kelly and Tiffany on Day3 for a Lady Wonder v Moonstar match up...please say yes and take my money LOL!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:I am really hoping to get Kelly and Tiffany on Day3 for a Lady Wonder v Moonstar match up...please say yes and take my money LOL!
Email us at [email protected] and Kristina will complete the booking and payment, etc :) (include all details)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:I am really hoping to get Kelly and Tiffany on Day3 for a Lady Wonder v Moonstar match up...please say yes and take my money LOL!
Email us at [email protected] and Kristina will complete the booking and payment, etc :) (include all details)
Done and VERY happy and excited, was nice to talk to the wonderful Kristina and she listened and talked me through everything and was very helpful.
Lady Wonder V Moonstar is ordered...Oh boy what a beautiful pairing :yahoo:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@Rayman - was a pleasure helping you get your custom elements in order as well. That fight is going to be EPIC! :)

Hey Everyone,

We have just released Heroine Kombat: Skyhawk v Dragos 1!!!! ENJOY!!
http://www.thesuperheroines.com/product ... v-dragos-1

~Kristina
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:@Rayman - was a pleasure helping you get your custom elements in order as well. That fight is going to be EPIC! :)

Hey Everyone,

We have just released Heroine Kombat: Skyhawk v Dragos 1!!!! ENJOY!!
http://www.thesuperheroines.com/product ... v-dragos-1

~Kristina
Thankyou Kristina I hope many others will share our enthusiasm for this matchup.

This ne HK release with Skyhawl and Drago is briliant I definitely recommend it there HK fims or so jam packed wit action and such an affordable way to get some very high quality suxtom work.

Great job as always.