Customs Orders & Suggestions

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys,..

I'm off to NYC in about a week and a half to shoot with Evangeline Von Winter. She's got that sexy latex Batgirl costume & an evil Superwoman costume too. I'll also have access to a green screen.

I'm currently taking orders for custom videos, as well as general story suggestions.

Remember,.. story suggestions are just that. I may be able to do them and I may not,.. and if I do I will change them to suit my needs. If you want your idea produced exactly as you see it,.. you need to order a custom.

Email me here: [email protected] for prices.

xox
Attachments
180.jpg
180.jpg (156.54 KiB) Viewed 4359 times
ENTER MY REALM!!
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

would love to see some mind control and hypno play. Just a suggestion.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hmm. Are these the only outfits available? Is it just you and Evangeline? Or are other models available also? Just curious. Thanks!
frankzito62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I just want to see Diana as WW take a straight up ass kicking :-)
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:Hmm. Are these the only outfits available? Is it just you and Evangeline? Or are other models available also? Just curious. Thanks!
Eve has a few other costumes,.. Evil Supergirl being one of them,.. I can check with her. What else would you like to see?
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Diana Knight wrote:
Brad wrote:Hmm. Are these the only outfits available? Is it just you and Evangeline? Or are other models available also? Just curious. Thanks!
Eve has a few other costumes,.. Evil Supergirl being one of them,.. I can check with her. What else would you like to see?
Oh,.. and other girls. I suppose I could find some... I'm told that the East Coast is drying up for reliable model/actresses. Levi & Eve get most of their talent from traveling models. Just depends on what characters you want.
ENTER MY REALM!!
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How about a sexy countess with a sexy dress using a long CIG holder blowing smoke at the superheroine to put her under her control and do some whipping...? The other one you do do shot a beam for her eyes into the superheroine to put her under her control like a cleopartra and do some whipping...
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would like to see Eve as a bad Batgirl dominating you as Wonderwoman
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:Would like to see Eve as a bad Batgirl dominating you as Wonderwoman
I like it. Hmmm.. Let me think about it and see if I can come up with something.
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:How about a sexy countess with a sexy dress using a long CIG holder blowing smoke at the superheroine to put her under her control and do some whipping...? The other one you do do shot a beam for her eyes into the superheroine to put her under her control like a cleopartra and do some whipping...
The smoking scenario interests me. I'll put it on my list.
ENTER MY REALM!!
Neophyte
Neophyte

How about being tied to a table with a bomb snuggly taped between you breast, that's ticking away.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

I like that too. =)
ENTER MY REALM!!
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bat Girl goes after a devil pastry chef and gets koed. When is then stripped naked except for her mask layer on a conveyor belt, a cooking lotion is rubbed onto her body, the conveyor belt feeds her into an oven. Then when she comes out she covered in whip cream with a cherry. The perfect human pie.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Private Citizen of Gotham wrote:How about being tied to a table with a bomb snuggly taped between you breast, that's ticking away.
I like this idea. My thought would be to show a Supergirl type character x-ray Diana's suit (whatever she's wearing) and discover the bomb. That way we get to see Diana's breasts, and possibly have the SG model "retrieve" the bomb from Diana's breasts. That could be fun. :thumbup: For some strange reason or another I have x-ray vision on the brain tonight. Go figure.
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

i'd like to see diana as a masked heroine trying to keep her identity a secret.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:
Private Citizen of Gotham wrote:How about being tied to a table with a bomb snuggly taped between you breast, that's ticking away.
I like this idea. My thought would be to show a Supergirl type character x-ray Diana's suit (whatever she's wearing) and discover the bomb. That way we get to see Diana's breasts, and possibly have the SG model "retrieve" the bomb from Diana's breasts. That could be fun. :thumbup: For some strange reason or another I have x-ray vision on the brain tonight. Go figure.
Okay,.. I'll think on that. Hmm. Wonder if I can do an X-Ray effect,.... ?
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

ilikechicken wrote:i'd like to see diana as a masked heroine trying to keep her identity a secret.
Any heroine in particular? I've got a couple in mind,.. but it's going to require new costumes. And I"m super particular about that. Been trying to get a Star Sapphire costume made,.. but all my cosply contacts are too busy. I think I'm going to have to break down and do it myself.
ENTER MY REALM!!
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

not too fussy in that regard, even if it was a heroine you created yourself.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Great,. thanks!
ENTER MY REALM!!