Uninvited

The heroine work of Damien Woods!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Hey guys!

I dunno how many of you have seen Uninvited (my first super heroine film) but its looking like its days on the market may be numbered. Being younger and more green I included a lot of things in the film that make it nearly impossible to sell on the internet these days. That being said its time over at SHG's site is probably coming to a close within the next few weeks. So I figured I give everyone a heads up.

Until then I am knocking down the price from 25 dollars to 20.

:yucky:

http://shg-media.com/Default.asp?PageID ... 7486253113
Attachments
UN01.jpg
UN01.jpg (128.69 KiB) Viewed 16131 times
UN02.jpg
UN02.jpg (145.49 KiB) Viewed 16131 times
UN03.jpg
UN03.jpg (133.54 KiB) Viewed 16131 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would HIGHLY advise anyone who likes the sexual heroine peril to buy this one. It is very hot stuff and the heroine looks great in her outfit. One of my ALL TIME favorite heroine peril videos.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

3 screen shots and a brief description isn't much to base a purchase on. :(
SHL
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:3 screen shots and a brief description isn't much to base a purchase on. :(
The trailer I made for it got like 3-4 of my Youtube accounts banned. So, yeah it sucks.
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bummer. Would love more hardcore material like this. No chance in ever doing peril vids like this to place at clipstore?
TIEnTEEZ wrote:3 screen shots and a brief description isn't much to base a purchase on. :(
It's great XXX superheroine peril and a bummer that its a tough sales item. It's a tragedy, because I'd be all over future releases if they were more like this one.

If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor, TIEnTEEZ.
Last edited by Leadpoison 10 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Leadpoison wrote:Bummer. Would love more hardcore material like this. No chance in ever doing peril vids like this to place at clipstore?
Technically you aren't allowed to sell forced fantasy stuff at places like clps4sl. So, I would love too but I'm not sure I have a venue for such material. I don't like trying to float under the radar.

I technically could shoot something hard that isn't forced fantasy. Like pleasure ray? Or something :hannibal:
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SHL wrote: I technically could shoot something hard that isn't forced fantasy. Like pleasure ray? Or something :hannibal:
That could be dope! If you ever wanted to do consensual with fighting, a hot and heavy Black Canary/Green Arrow (for example) sparring match where they pull no punches. Nice hard and heavy hits that your studio is known for but then they have aggressive sex taking turns fucking the hell out of each other.

Just an idea to throw out into the ether!

Love the work you guys do. Chucked some of my tax return at you guys for a couple videos this month, lol. :lol:
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This was one of the first videos I ever purchased and is still one of the best. Simple story: heroine encounters an intruder in her home, challenges him, is injected with a drug that weakens and disorients her and the intruder spends most of the rest teh iflm banging the hell out of her. The actress is gorgeous and the sex is hot and heavy. It is well worth a look, especially at a lower price.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Leadpoison wrote: That could be dope! If you ever wanted to do consensual with fighting, a hot and heavy Black Canary/Green Arrow (for example) sparring match where they pull no punches. Nice hard and heavy hits that your studio is known for but then they have aggressive sex taking turns fucking the hell out of each other.

Just an idea to throw out into the ether!

Love the work you guys do. Chucked some of my tax return at you guys for a couple videos this month, lol. :lol:
I could actually see that working really well. Almost like combat sex. I'll ponder this idea some.
SHL
Producer
Producer

mkells wrote:This was one of the first videos I ever purchased and is still one of the best. Simple story: heroine encounters an intruder in her home, challenges him, is injected with a drug that weakens and disorients her and the intruder spends most of the rest teh iflm banging the hell out of her. The actress is gorgeous and the sex is hot and heavy. It is well worth a look, especially at a lower price.
:thumbup: I am glad you enjoyed it. Its nice when you release something people enjoy.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I bought this when it first came out and it's one of my favorites; Ariella Fererra is a hot super heroine and it's one of the few where I didn't fast forward through it; was hoping she would do a sequel
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I saw it and it is a big factor in why I am hooked in the genre! Thank you for that and I hope you make another film like this. In my opinion it is one of the best (and one of my favorite) films in the genre. If you don't mind me asking, what makes it hard to sell?
SHL
Producer
Producer

HeroineFall84 wrote:I saw it and it is a big factor in why I am hooked in the genre! Thank you for that and I hope you make another film like this. In my opinion it is one of the best (and one of my favorite) films in the genre. If you don't mind me asking, what makes it hard to sell?
:blush: Thank you, I love hearing that. Hahaha.

So many things! Primarily that non con scenes aren't allowed, especially real hardcore ones. Then there is the fake drugging scene. Here are some of the things you can't post on cps4sle that often heroine videos run into:
No Forced Sex - You can not imply someone is being forced to have sex against their will in any clips, videos or images.
No Non-consensual Sex - You can't show someone having sexual intercourse against their will or without their knowledge (ex., they are passed out or sleeping, i.e., their eyes are closed) in any clips, videos or images.
No Hardcore Bondage with Sex - You cannot have someone fully bound (both arms and both legs) and penetrate them in any way. No full bondage with penetration of any kind. If someone has all four (4) limbs bound, they cannot be penetrated in any clips, videos or images.
No Chloroform - You cannot use or imply using any type of chemical to render someone unconscious in any clips, videos or images.
No Weapons - There can be no weapons shown on C4S in any clips, videos or images. This includes prop/fake weapons.
No Drugs - There cannot be any drugs shown on C4S in any clips, videos or images.
No Intoxication - Someone cannot be intoxicated during sex in any clips, videos or images. This includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol and all other substances that cause intoxication or can cause someone to be considered as being under the influence.
So it's kind of a minefield.
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SHL wrote:
HeroineFall84 wrote:I saw it and it is a big factor in why I am hooked in the genre! Thank you for that and I hope you make another film like this. In my opinion it is one of the best (and one of my favorite) films in the genre. If you don't mind me asking, what makes it hard to sell?
:blush: Thank you, I love hearing that. Hahaha.

So many things! Primarily that non con scenes aren't allowed, especially real hardcore ones. Then there is the fake drugging scene. Here are some of the things you can't post on cps4sle that often heroine videos run into:
No Forced Sex - You can not imply someone is being forced to have sex against their will in any clips, videos or images.
No Non-consensual Sex - You can't show someone having sexual intercourse against their will or without their knowledge (ex., they are passed out or sleeping, i.e., their eyes are closed) in any clips, videos or images.
No Hardcore Bondage with Sex - You cannot have someone fully bound (both arms and both legs) and penetrate them in any way. No full bondage with penetration of any kind. If someone has all four (4) limbs bound, they cannot be penetrated in any clips, videos or images.
No Chloroform - You cannot use or imply using any type of chemical to render someone unconscious in any clips, videos or images.
No Weapons - There can be no weapons shown on C4S in any clips, videos or images. This includes prop/fake weapons.
No Drugs - There cannot be any drugs shown on C4S in any clips, videos or images.
No Intoxication - Someone cannot be intoxicated during sex in any clips, videos or images. This includes, but is not limited to: Alcohol and all other substances that cause intoxication or can cause someone to be considered as being under the influence.
So it's kind of a minefield.
Have you looked into Nicheclips.com?
SHL
Producer
Producer

HeroineFall84 wrote: Have you looked into Nicheclips.com?
I use to have an account on there. I didn't update it enough so they killed my account and refused to open it back up later when I wrote them about it.
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This one is easily in my top three of all time and I don't see it ever changing.

Gorgeous girl, great superhero costume, KOs, drugging, forced sex, demasking, Yee Haw!!! She's in costume ( and half out of it - hehe ) for THE WHOLE MOVIE.

$20 is a steal when you figure another studio around here is currently asking almost twice that for videos with zero or very very little superheroine content and with only G- rated peril.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance we can see some more screen shots? I'd like to see what the heroine looks like in her costume. Can't see much of anything from these. :)

Either way, I will prolly just buy it anyway. :)
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Tie n Teez:
There are a lot of [ictures up at Heroine Movies site. Check them out
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

mkells wrote:Tie n Teez:
There are a lot of [ictures up at Heroine Movies site. Check them out
Got a link?
HeroineMovies does not appear to have a search function.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.
http://www.heroinemovies.com/uninvited- ... e-limited/
Last edited by TIEnTEEZ 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHL
Producer
Producer

centurion200 wrote: $20 is a steal when you figure another studio around here is currently asking almost twice that for videos with zero or very very little superheroine content and with only G- rated peril.
I am totally one of those studios :cry:

Glad you enjoyed it though. All these comments are giving me bad ideas.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
centurion200 wrote: $20 is a steal when you figure another studio around here is currently asking almost twice that for videos with zero or very very little superheroine content and with only G- rated peril.
I am totally one of those studios :cry:

Glad you enjoyed it though. All these comments are giving me bad ideas.
What kind of bad ideas? Good bad ideas? Or bad bad ideas?
SHL
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote: What kind of bad ideas? Good bad ideas? Or bad bad ideas?

Both? Leaning towards bad bad.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

it was awesome and perfect,

Ariella is worth twice what you charged I only wish one, you would have left the hose on, they were perfect on her, and two, you could have made 30 or 40 sequels with that premise,,,with her in role of course,,,,hint hint!!!

well worth the money I hope you get a lot of takers and get back to producing them like this one

one of the first I purchased and probably the reason I still do!

thanks for making it
frankzito62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHL, are you allowed to just post the video for sale on Nichedlips or Kimkbomb instead of SHG and Clips4Sale?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Clips4Sale has some pretty strict rules about forced sex, death, etc. In fact, I am pretty sure they won't even allow you to use certain words in the video title or description. I've seen producers with videos that include the most bizarre spellings of word (like p1ss), because the actual word is censored. And a lot of time you will see descriptions where words are simply missing, because they got censored out.

NicheClips (which I somehow only discovered today) apparently has no problem selling some really sick shit. No offense to anyone who's into that stuff. But DAYUM!
SHL
Producer
Producer

frankzito62 wrote:SHL, are you allowed to just post the video for sale on Nichedlips or Kimkbomb instead of SHG and Clips4Sale?
Never looked into Kimkbomb, Niche killed the store I use to have with them because I didn't post enough content for them. They have a policy about how much new products you make available over a period of time.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Saw it before. Was ahead of it's time. Maybe still is. Great movie.
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SHL wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote: What kind of bad ideas? Good bad ideas? Or bad bad ideas?

Both? Leaning towards bad bad.
I'm hoping any ideas lead to good things for us. :joker:
boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Ariella Ferrera is amazing in this...then again, she's amazing in just about anything.
SHL
Producer
Producer

boneba wrote:Ariella Ferrera is amazing in this...then again, she's amazing in just about anything.
To be honest I haven't seen her in much but I will take your word for it.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
boneba wrote:Ariella Ferrera is amazing in this...then again, she's amazing in just about anything.
To be honest I haven't seen her in much but I will take your word for it.
The only thing I've seen her in is a MightyGirlz video over on DungeonCorp.com. It's very good.
http://www.dungeoncorp.com/updates11/MI ... index.html
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Sorry if I am annoying anyone in regards to resurrecting this old topic but I was not a forum member when this film was released. This is one of my favorite SHP films of all time. I found it to be a very sexy, intimate film with the heroine and villain almost enveloped into a perverted, twisted dance, a struggle to who would come up on top and who would end up on the bottom. By SHP film standards it was a fairly non-traditional, unique film, unlike anything I have ever seen. I have enjoyed many films in the Uninvited series but I do find that with my purchases I am chasing the magic of the original film. My only quibble with the film is that we only got a brief glimpse of Ariella's breasts. I am really excited to hear that they are making new Uninvited film with Ariella Ferrera. I am eagerly anticipating its release.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^They are? Great news!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

well that is crap, that movie is great, really great,,get it if you don't have it really, I did when it came out and still watch it form time to time