Defeated Heroines RETURNS!

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! I just got done talking to Brandy Aniston and we are going to book her and a male actor for a new Defeated Heroines film! Many of you asked for a scenario that placed Brandy on the losing end of the situation and that's exactly what we're going to give you! Let us know what you'd like to see-- I'll take the suggestions through the next few days, mull them over, and put together the film to be shot in early May! Also, let me know what character she should play... or what character type (I don't copy characters exactly but I can come up with something similar)... Let's put it together and make it happen!! :)

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So, if you are doing this under the DefeatedHeroines, banner, does that mean it will include bondage and more hardcore peril?
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:So, if you are doing this under the DefeatedHeroines, banner, does that mean it will include bondage and more hardcore peril?
Bondage, yes. Hardcore, no. There will be topless nudity at times and groping, but no hardcore. The extra cost wasn't worth the lack of extra sales. It will definitely be a step or three farther than my other series, but there will be no lower area nudity or any hardcore by male or female...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So there has been an addition to the cast list:

Layla Sin & Tiffany Chase will also be a part of this project!
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

I would be a fan of Brandy continuing with her Defeated Heroines character. Would provide for some continuity from the now defunct :( site.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

I would love to see Tiffany Chase as a Wonder Woman type superheroine who is forced to remove her top and dance seductively to save the life of a fellow superheroine/civilian.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

gyang333 wrote:I would be a fan of Brandy continuing with her Defeated Heroines character. Would provide for some continuity from the now defunct :( site.
All characters will be changed. For this reason, I'll probably call it something else just so there is no confusion. We already reused all of the costumes so continuing characters really isn't an option...
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

You should post this topic in the Superheroine Lounge. I think you would get more visibility and a larger response. This is about an upcoming project so it is content appropriate.

I would never have seen this thread unless if it hadn't just had a recent response and was showing up on the right hand side of the screen.

Also, don't forget. Tiffany Chase topless. Make it happen. Please.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sweet Jesus.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

jlocke wrote:You should post this topic in the Superheroine Lounge. I think you would get more visibility and a larger response. This is about an upcoming project so it is content appropriate.

I would never have seen this thread unless if it hadn't just had a recent response and was showing up on the right hand side of the screen.

Also, don't forget. Tiffany Chase topless. Make it happen. Please.
I had it there. A moderator moved it here. Like always.
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Not a Brandy fan myself, but good to see HL willing to take it to another level. I think sales will soar if Tiffany Chase or some of the other beautiful HL actresses that have developed a following, are now willing to do further peril under the DH banner. I didnt support the first round of DH movies, only because the actresses didnt really appeal to me. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with blending in some of the HL actresses we all love!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ryorb wrote:Not a Brandy fan myself, but good to see HL willing to take it to another level. I think sales will soar if Tiffany Chase or some of the other beautiful HL actresses that have developed a following, are now willing to do further peril under the DH banner. I didnt support the first round of DH movies, only because the actresses didnt really appeal to me. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with blending in some of the HL actresses we all love!
There may be a bit of a misunderstanding there - Tiffany Chase would be the only HL actress possibly willing to go topless and do certain scenes that are more sexual in nature... none of the other actresses would do that... But we will be working with Brandy Aniston and Layla Sin first...
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd say forget brandy Aniston and just go with Tiffany in a more sexual role. Your sales would probably be better.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

lemonpsi wrote:I'd say forget brandy Aniston and just go with Tiffany in a more sexual role. Your sales would probably be better.
We would just do what we're doing now and forego any nudity at that point... We've already gone more sexual with our series...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1)Chloroform
2)ots carry
3)Knock out gas
4)Skin tight outfit(like leggings)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm casting now... ;)
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Logan, are there still plans to cast Tiffany Chase in a DH or AOR film?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

gyang333 wrote:Logan, are there still plans to cast Tiffany Chase in a DH or AOR film?
No, Tiffany is not interested in doing anything adult-related.