Omega Girl (Starring GIGI ALLENS) -UPDATED with TRAILER

Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

UPDATED 4/25/2014----Brand new Trailer for "The Adventures of Omega Girl"

[youtube][/youtube]

I had the opportunity and pleasure to work with Gigi after her shoots with Rye! Please take a look at the screen shots and description below!

Omega Girl is a brand new super heroine to Metro City. She is desperately eager to prove herself to the League as more then just the little cousin to Superior Man. So when word gets out that powerful super villains have escaped prison she ceases the opportunity, even against the Leagues wishes. At first she overpowers the villains with ease until the inexperienced heroine finds out about a weakness that she didnt know she had. Vulnerability to green Kristinite. The villains beat and humiliate Omega Girl on her very first mission and even when she gets the upper hand, her cockiness and ego get the best of her. Shes eventually forced into an impossible situation. Complete devastation and sexual humiliation on live TV. All to prove a point. "That being a heroine is bad for your health"

Last edited by Punished Heroines 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The sun is shining, I'm on holiday, this is comin' out an' life is goooood
:thumbup:
Gigi looks as good as ever.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

looking good as always! one small thought though.....is there a chance we might see her (in any heroine persona) maybe put in some perilous cliffhanger death trap? maybe tied down to a table and getting the classic buzz saw, or laser beam? or put in a 60s Batman type peril like being barbequed or strung up behind a shooting gallery? or put in a medical/surgical situation where her DNA is to be extracted? Not complaining about what you're doing by no means; I find myself fast-forwarding through all the belly punches and beatings.....with an incredibly hot model like Gigi Allen who is so into the character, why not take advantage of her (no pun intended) and move the bar a little higher and put her in some more kinky death trap scenarios with cliffhanger ending? Put her back in the WW outfit and relive some of those tv moments or give us what Lynda Carter couldn't or wouldn't do!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

@Avenger
I like your cliffhanger idea. I hope to film with her again in the next couple months! So Ill see if I can make some magic

Trailer will be coming soon!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I updated a brand new trailer. Hope you enjoy!

Im planning on getting this film out next weekend
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have to echo Avenger's ideas--put Gigi in the WW outfit and have her do what couldn't be done with Lynda Carter. Definitely more of Gigi in the WW gear and in sexual peril would be a good thing.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Trailer looks great! Definitely lining up to buy this one.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

sugarcoater wrote:I have to echo Avenger's ideas--put Gigi in the WW outfit and have her do what couldn't be done with Lynda Carter. Definitely more of Gigi in the WW gear and in sexual peril would be a good thing.
I can't agree more!
ithurts909
Neophyte
Neophyte

looks good. I'm a fan of gigi (who isn't?)

any chance of this coming out on clips4sale? having problems with payment methods on shg-media website cos of my geographical location. :(
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Gigi in the Wonder Woman costume getting a Barbarella-style machine orgasm, over and over and over again, left in a classic cliffhanger as the machine goes into overdrive with no one to turn it off.......how much can she take before passing out? Will she be rescued, or will the machine overheating and break down?
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Omega Girl is now available @ SHG-Media. I bought it thinking it was going to be campy and a bit silly, but Gig Allens did so well in The Parolee 2 and WW vs Zandor, I bought it. Yes, it is a bit campy.....but.....WOW, what a surprise ending!!!!! that alone is worth the price of the video. Well done and clever not to give any clues as to the big surprise ending.
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

@Fenton
Glad you enjoyed it! That was GIgi's request for the ending. Something different and new that she has never done before :)
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well I might be in the Minority when it comes to the ending of this video, but i for one Loved it, & GIgi's i will be happy to say that your idea was wonderful, & to the production crew , GREAT job in pulling it off :)
It is very rare to go with that kind of an ending, for some obvious reasons that if I mention it it will give it away, so I will just say that being the fan that I am , I really really loved the entire video,
Plus the fact that this one actually has the heroine thinking on her feet is another new concept that should be used more often, to get away from the normal scenes of being weakend & then poof defiant again.

if there is one thing that really sold this for me it was how she gradually got weaker, but still tried to overcome all the way.
Sound effects were also a enrichment to this production. just a small thought about staying with the power weakening aspect, the power Vibration device (in my opinion should have been green) to go along with the power cell from the first saga of the movie(e.g. Kryptonite type villain battle) but that aside Totally awesome movie
Look forward to what ever Gigi appears in next, out of curiosity does she have a Favorite Comic Character I think that is the way for these talented woman to go, do characters that they like
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just want to say that even though I'm not a death scene fan the film was still amazing and you always do great work and yes Gigi is INSANLEY gorgeous.:)
heroinefan2016
Neophyte
Neophyte

A
Last edited by heroinefan2016 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

dfan2012 wrote:i LOVE gigi and this movie was awesome. I absolutely loved the ending and hope we see more like that in the future!

Hopefully in the next, we can get a simulated sex scene again too, those are always great.

Any chance of Gigi in a supergirl costume anytime?

Thanks!
Or maybe the Skyfire costume:

That would be Gigi-ty, Gigi-ty gooooo!

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."