Character & Costume Types

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
rayman wrote:She Hulk is the hulks sister
Actually... I am pretty sure she is his cousin. Not that it matters. :)
Yeah that could easily be I was racking my brains trying to remember is He Man and She Ra were cousins or siblings
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

hmmm.... my personal opinion, if it matters, is that of the 3 we're talking about, Spiderwoman is the only one, based on costume alone, that does anything for me... a shiny body suit with a design that contours to the curves of the woman's body... the others, to me, are... eh... but hey, we all have our likes... Psylocke is the hottest one to me... followed closely by Sue Storm, Rogue, and the Pink Ranger :)

I should just create my favorite 4 and make a movie based on them beating the life out of each other lol
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:hmmm.... my personal opinion, if it matters, is that of the 3 we're talking about, Spiderwoman is the only one, based on costume alone, that does anything for me... a shiny body suit with a design that contours to the curves of the woman's body... the others, to me, are... eh... but hey, we all have our likes... Psylocke is the hottest one to me... followed closely by Sue Storm, Rogue, and the Pink Ranger :)

I should just create my favorite 4 and make a movie based on them beating the life out of each other lol
Yeah, I agree with you. She-ra and She-Hulk don't really do it for me.
Spiderwoman works, except the mask covers too much.
Psylocke - I can see the attraction, but her costume is a little too revealing for my taste.
I will totally pass on Sue Storm, Rogue, and the Pink Ranger.

My absolute favorite of all time is, of course, Batgirl. But she's been done to death and I'm ready to move on. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:hmmm.... my personal opinion, if it matters, is that of the 3 we're talking about, Spiderwoman is the only one, based on costume alone, that does anything for me... a shiny body suit with a design that contours to the curves of the woman's body... the others, to me, are... eh... but hey, we all have our likes... Psylocke is the hottest one to me... followed closely by Sue Storm, Rogue, and the Pink Ranger :)

Yeah, I agree with you. She-ra and She-Hulk don't really do it for me.
Spiderwoman works, except the mask covers too much.
Psylocke - I can see the attraction, but her costume is a little too revealing for my taste.
I will totally pass on Sue Storm, Rogue, and the Pink Ranger.

My absolute favorite of all time is, of course, Batgirl. But she's been done to death and I'm ready to move on. :)
So what DO you like? Cuz we obviously have VERY different tastes...
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't think we do, at all. not judging by the costumes I see in your videos, anyway. You have a great eye for what looks sexy on a woman. :)

I like classy. Sleek lines, close-fitting. Love a bare midriff (I'm a flat-belly man). I like ankle boots, fishnets, tights, and capes. And masks, if they are the right kind that don't alter the shape of the eyes.

I tend to like heroines who are more martial arts fighters (Batgirl, Black Canary, Black Widow) as opposed to ones with huge superpowers (SuperGirl, PowerGirl, Wonder Woman).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I don't think we do, at all. not judging by the costumes I see in your videos, anyway. You have a great eye for what looks sexy on a woman. :)

I like classy. Sleek lines, close-fitting. Love a bare midriff (I'm a flat-belly man). I like ankle boots, fishnets, tights, and capes. And masks, if they are the right kind that don't alter the shape of the eyes.

I tend to like heroines who are more martial arts fighters (Batgirl, Black Canary, Black Widow) as opposed to ones with huge superpowers (SuperGirl, PowerGirl, Wonder Woman).
The issue with the latter statement is a matter of finding the girls who are professional, talented, and can actually perform those types of movements realistically... I threw up a poll about a year ago (?) and found that the majority of people here are interested in Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Batgirl... and I always wondered to myself... "hasn't this group of characters been seriously overdone?" When I think about it to myself, I just wonder how many videos of the same character I would actually pay attention to... but then again, I don't have a favorite character like that... of course, not until Shadowgirl comes out ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I kind of agree with you Logan Spiderwoman is more superheroine like than She Ra and She Hulk but I am a huge fan of physically strong women and adore a bit of definition/muscle and if you watch some of the She Hulk clips on Youtube you wil be seduced by her Southern drawl and sheer sex appeal.

I will have to Google Psylocke but if she does have a revealing costume I imagine I iwll likey a lot LOL!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:I don't think we do, at all. not judging by the costumes I see in your videos, anyway. You have a great eye for what looks sexy on a woman. :)

The issue with the latter statement is a matter of finding the girls who are professional, talented, and can actually perform those types of movements realistically... I threw up a poll about a year ago (?) and found that the majority of people here are interested in Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Batgirl... and I always wondered to myself... "hasn't this group of characters been seriously overdone?" When I think about it to myself, I just wonder how many videos of the same character I would actually pay attention to... but then again, I don't have a favorite character like that... of course, not until Shadowgirl comes out ;)
I dunno how much you can really trust a poll like that. For one thing, of course those three are at the top of the list, they are the three most famous characters. For another, the poll doesn't take into account how much people care. Your characters are all original, anyway. You don't really use any of them, you use parodies inspired by them.

Will a SuperGirl video get more attention than one about a completely original heroine? Maybe. But only because someone searching for Supergirl is more likely to find that video. In a genre like this where most of already know where to look, I expect the effect is small to minimal. And someone searching for SuperGirl isn't going to find your stuff, anyway, because you aren't using the name.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It's funny to see how we all have different tastes here :D
Personnaly, I prefer Ninja-like characters (Psylocke, Elektra, Black Widow...) but I like a lot characters like Ms Marvel or Catilin Fairchild (from Gen13).
Psylocke is clearly the hottest for me. I never been a fan of cape and/or skirt.
Also, I never understood why Batgirl, Wonder Woman or Supergirl were so popular, far more than other superheroines... perhaps because Marvel and Image comics were MUCH more popular in France than DC comics during 90's and 2000's...
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I like your way of doing it avoiding "classic" heroines and designing your own costumes.
I think you should try a spandex costume if that is the right term. I find your costumes sometimes too "thick", so the body is not lined out as much and the nipples don't poke through the fabric. I also like this early 90's "high cut" of the bottom.
Don't get me wrong, your costumes work well on most of the sporty heroines, I'm just missing a "fetish" heroine with an equally trained body, but also enlarged breasts and a skimpy outfit. It should be a one off character though, as you put yourself in an empty space of the niche's market.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tommy84 wrote:I like your way of doing it avoiding "classic" heroines and designing your own costumes.
I think you should try a spandex costume if that is the right term. I find your costumes sometimes too "thick", so the body is not lined out as much and the nipples don't poke through the fabric. I also like this early 90's "high cut" of the bottom.
Don't get me wrong, your costumes work well on most of the sporty heroines, I'm just missing a "fetish" heroine with an equally trained body, but also enlarged breasts and a skimpy outfit. It should be a one off character though, as you put yourself in an empty space of the niche's market.
Since our actresses aren't fetish models, that's why you don't see any fetish costumes... we film more PG-13/R material geared for comic book fans rather than directly marketing to fetish fans. The nipples don't show through because most of them are wearing bras. I don't put my girls in anything they don't want to be in... I work with them to choose their costume and character...
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for clarification. Then I don't know why you ask, as you already offer a huge variety of different costume styles. Your designer is really good :) I like Haze's costume from HK a lot
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tommy84 wrote:Thanks for clarification. Then I don't know why you ask, as you already offer a huge variety of different costume styles. Your designer is really good :) I like Haze's costume from HK a lot
I'm actually the designer so thank you :) much appreciated - I always ask for feedback regardless :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

@Logan
I know you say that ypur actresses are not fetish models but I have a growing fetish for Kristina in her Black Queen outfit seeing her amazing figure in that sexy cut away leotard coupled with my favourite over the knee stiletto boots is just too much!
And the way Kristina and Tiffany work together in Your Soul is Mine well what can I saw without getting carried away LOL!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Well that's because the Black Queen costume is sexy as hell. :) but I have a lot of beautiful girls. Physically and otherwise... It's easy to develop a fetish for any of them ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:Well that's because the Black Queen costume is sexy as hell. :) but I have a lot of beautiful girls. Physically and otherwise... It's easy to develop a fetish for any of them ;)
Well said Logan I have to say that the few ladies I have exchanged comments and pm's with have proven to be beautiful on the inside as well as the out :yes:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Yup-- that's actually part of our casting process. Personality. We don't work with girls just because they are pretty. We've also discontinued working for some who have proven to be difficult or have a bad attitude... No matter how good they look or how well their videos sell. Our girls are the full package. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Obvious question,who don't you work with anymore?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Obvious question,who don't you work with anymore?
I'll tell you who I DO work with (just listing females & only ones you've seen thus far):

Tiffany Chase
Lindsay Lamb
Kristina Hess
Samantha Bogach
Kristie Dowe
Tammy Tolene
Marilinda Rivera
Shannon Reynosa
Kristin Ige
Sophie Leonard
Bridget Winder
Heather Sims
Gloria Baraquio
Tristin Rupp
Kim LeBlanc
Jacqui Holland
Meghan Andersen

--I hope I didn't miss anyone. :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
I'll tell you who I DO work with (just listing females & only ones you've seen thus far):

Tiffany Chase
Lindsay Lamb
Kristina Hess
Samantha Bogach
Kristie Dowe
Tammy Tolene
Marilinda Rivera
Shannon Reynosa
Kristin Ige
Sophie Leonard
Bridget Winder
Heather Sims
Gloria Baraquio
Tristin Rupp
Kim LeBlanc
Jacqui Holland
Meghan Andersen

I sincerely hope you did miss someone Logan...Kelly Kula or is she on leave right now?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

HeroineLegends wrote:

Tiffany Chase
Lindsay Lamb
Kristina Hess
Samantha Bogach
Kristie Dowe
Tammy Tolene
Kelly Kula
Marilinda Rivera
Shannon Reynosa
Kristin Ige
Sophie Leonard
Bridget Winder
Heather Sims
Gloria Baraquio
Tristin Rupp
Kim LeBlanc
Jacqui Holland
Meghan Andersen

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Tiffany Chase
Lindsay Lamb
Kristina Hess
Samantha Bogach
Kristie Dowe
Tammy Tolene
Marilinda Rivera
Shannon Reynosa
Kristin Ige
Sophie Leonard
Bridget Winder
Heather Sims
Gloria Baraquio
Tristin Rupp
Kim LeBlanc
Jacqui Holland
Meghan Andersen

I sincerely hope you did miss someone Logan...Kelly Kula or is she on leave right now?
Ahh, I DID miss her - added in... :) (but she is on leave due to an injury)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Tiffany Chase
Lindsay Lamb
Kristina Hess
Samantha Bogach
Kristie Dowe
Tammy Tolene
Marilinda Rivera
Shannon Reynosa
Kristin Ige
Sophie Leonard
Bridget Winder
Heather Sims
Gloria Baraquio
Tristin Rupp
Kim LeBlanc
Jacqui Holland
Meghan Andersen

Ahh, I DID miss her - added in... :) (but she is on leave due to an injury)
Damnit Logan! You almost ruined my love affair with thesuperheroines LOL!

I did know she was recovering and hitting the weights pretty hard so I had a glimmer of hope that you forgotten....Ahhhh happy days :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

There are also Shante Reese, Veronica Burgess, and Poonam Basu waiting to work... I just haven't figured them into the series yet. Shante is slated to play a character named Kuma in Canary, Veronica is playing a Poison Ivy type in Super vs Evil, and Poonam, also in SVE, is playing a villainess, but we haven't decided which yet... we're looking for a Gothic type...
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:There are also Shante Reese, Veronica Burgess, and Poonam Basu waiting to work... I just haven't figured them into the series yet. Shante is slated to play a character named Kuma in Canary, Veronica is playing a Poison Ivy type in Super vs Evil, and Poonam, also in SVE, is playing a villainess, but we haven't decided which yet... we're looking for a Gothic type...
Gothic type makes me think instantly of vampires but IF Kristina is still wanting a Vampire series amybe an alternative villan is needed?
But having said that "dark" versions of Selene from Underworld or Vampirellsa would be hot!
Evil Elvira?
Willow was pretty cool in Buffy when she freaked out after Terra died

I admit it I know more about Goth music than Gother super beings :lol:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:There are also Shante Reese, Veronica Burgess, and Poonam Basu waiting to work... I just haven't figured them into the series yet. Shante is slated to play a character named Kuma in Canary, Veronica is playing a Poison Ivy type in Super vs Evil, and Poonam, also in SVE, is playing a villainess, but we haven't decided which yet... we're looking for a Gothic type...
Gothic type makes me think instantly of vampires but IF Kristina is still wanting a Vampire series amybe an alternative villan is needed?
But having said that "dark" versions of Selene from Underworld or Vampirellsa would be hot!
Evil Elvira?
Willow was pretty cool in Buffy when she freaked out after Terra died

I admit it I know more about Goth music than Gother super beings :lol:
We actually already have Selene - she is being played by Tristin Rupp... Poonam is shorter than most comic characters so we may just have to be creative. We're already implementing Haze (seen first on Heroine Kombat) into Super vs Evil's storyline to film next week. Selene will be added as well.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Nice Logan very nice I look forward to seeing your take on Selene.
As for short character I am in that catagory LOL! 5ft 5 on a good day!
Seem to remember Rhino being short would Poonam have the build for a female version?
Any chance of a pic of Poonam to inspire the old imagination?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Nice Logan very nice I look forward to seeing your take on Selene.
Seem to remember Rhino being short would Poonam have the build for a female version?
I'm out and about rift now so I can't post this minute but there is a photo of her in a red costume on our site under the updates section a few pages back
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So Kelly is injured again?Hope she gets better soon.This Samantha Bogash looks promising,I've got a good feeling about her........................it was worth a try :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:So Kelly is injured again?Hope she gets better soon.This Samantha Bogash looks promising,I've got a good feeling about her........................it was worth a try :)
For someone who likes her so much, it's funny you misspelled her name ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:Nice Logan very nice I look forward to seeing your take on Selene.
I'm out and about rift now so I can't post this minute but there is a photo of her in a red costume on our site under the updates section a few pages back
Sorry Logan I was way off with Rhino LOL! I am getting old....

Can't remember if the little stocky guy was in animated spiderman or x men might have been called Juggernaut he was short with heavy armour around nad on top of his head he almost looked like a flat head dum dum bullet.

The experts wil know LOL!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Yeah, we shall see where we can place her. Either HL or SVE, but I don't know for sure where yet :)