Character & Costume Types

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Do you prefer full cat suits, shiny suits, brazilian-cut leotards, thong leotards? I'm not opening this up to a pantyhose/bare legs debate so please omit that. We're figuring out a new costume for Lindsay, Kristina, and Kristin. Based on the response, that will tell us who to base the character off of - we've gotten a lot of fans asking for a Supergirl and Wonder Woman, and we got a lot of feedback to NOT use those characters as they are overdone. Our idea is to create a duo with Lindsay and Kristina in one film filled with peril and sexual situations. (no nudity). I saw a few ideas on another thread, but I'm looking for specifics. We also got some requests for a Fausta Scene and a long time ago, a Flash Gordon scene. Anything else? The villains have already been created and cast... the Heroines are the only ones left :)

We'll use this feedback going forward too... this is essentially a place to list out custom ideas which we can use to include in our next darker-toned films!! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How do we feel about this costume?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am very familiar with how Kristina looks but not so with Kristin and Lindsey any chance of a pic or two of the ladies in question Logan please?

Oh and I quite like the outfit but think it would suit a lady with let's say an "ample" bussom especially if coupled with some tight boots of at least knee length.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:I am very familiar with how Kristina looks but not so with Kristin and Lindsey any chance of a pic or two of the ladies in question Logan please?

Oh and I quite like the outfit but think it would suit a lady with let's say an "ample" bussom especially if coupled with some tight boots of at least knee length.
Lindsay (as a Supergirl type):

Kristin (on the right):

Tristin (already cast, here is her character):
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's all good. I do think it's possible for the tights to be TOO high-cut on the sides.
I'd actually like to see more short shorts. I didn't use to like them when I was younger, but I developed a taste for them over the past few decades.

This tight black low-rider pants Tristin is wearing are off the hook. You don't really need much in the way of fan suggestions for your costumes, they are all excellent. I've never seen any model in any of your videos look bad. You have excellent taste.

You're walking a very thin line with this sexual-peril-without-forced-O thing. It's very limiting. But you can always do pain and torture scenes.

What about deathtraps. Jim Weathers does a lot of that kinda stuff. You could do the classics like have the heroine bound with a bomb ticking away on a timer. Tie her to a conveyer belt headed toward a buzz saw. Have her slowly lowered into a shark tank. Just watch the old Batman TV show or a some of the James Bond movies. My particular kink is helplessness and fear so those deathtrap situations are great for me.

Another idea is to have a villain(ess) who is like a human vibrator. Every touch causes sexual ecstacy. That would make for an interesting fight scene.
You already mentioned the Flash Gordon scene, so this would be similar.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I love the Supergirl type.what tristin be playing I love her black outfit. ? Question I have when we see part 1 of the trinity and the black queen
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm REALLY leaning towards this idea (lindsay on the left as Black Canary & Kristina on the right as Zatanna)

...thoughts?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I love the black and yellow latex pic
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love it. But then again, I'm a big fan of fishnets. :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I love the black latex pic and the light blue latex pic
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

As you know, I love heroine costume with thong leotard (very high cut). This makes legs endless long and it's sexy as hell.
And I LOVE the idea of Zatanna and Black Canary !!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Favorite Black Canary Costume?

Favorite Zatanna Costume?

or other?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For Black Canary the classic one that is #1 and for Zatanna #3 but she also had another costume ,let me see if I can find it.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:How do we feel about this costume?
And by the way,we love this costume :) VERY much so.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:How do we feel about this costume?
And by the way,we love this costume :) VERY much so.
Tristin looks great in her new outfit but from the three ladies you mentioned I would say Kristina would look the best in the above outfit because of her lovely shapely yet toned figure.
But I have to say that Samantha would make an awesome vilaness in that outfit too.
The burlesque style outfits don't blow me away but having said that I am a legs man and just love stockings and heels and would go crazy for Kelly in something a little more risque!
After all sh eis simply the best, my humble opinion of course :thumbup:
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

About Black Canary, I prefer the costume 1 the most (maybe with little black gloves).
About Zatanna, I prefer this costume:

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like #1 for both. And that Mary Marvel(?) costume rocks as a comic book, but I'm not so sure a short skirt like that works in live-action. I've seen lots of them tried and they are almost universally bad. They always end up either looking too conservative, too impractical, or too slutty.

On the other hand, if anyone can make it work, it's you.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Thanks :) I feel that it's important when making the costume to keep in mind where the costume is supposed to hug the body and at what point the costume skirt actually flares out. Comic book characters are drawn with very long torsos, so that's another factor to keep in mind when translating them into live-action attire...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of Zatanna for you? The character honestly does nothing for me... Is like a hybrid of real clothes and a piece of a costume... But we would be creating the character for the general audience. What about her do you like? That way, we keep her essence intact :)

Black Canary is obvious to me... :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm with you. Zatanna doesn't do it for me. She looks like the sidekick in a Vegas magic act to me.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of Zatanna for you? The character honestly does nothing for me... Is like a hybrid of real clothes and a piece of a costume... But we would be creating the character for the general audience. What about her do you like? That way, we keep her essence intact :)

Hard to say... Her magician costume itself appeal me, I love the white tie with the high cut leotard under.
However, if you want to have a character with tights (obviously black canary with fishnets) and the other one with bare legs, maybe you should think about a character based on Caitlin Fairchild or an other Black canary (bare legs this time) or Cammy...
Well, there are so much possibilities :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of Zatanna for you? The character honestly does nothing for me... Is like a hybrid of real clothes and a piece of a costume... But we would be creating the character for the general audience. What about her do you like? That way, we keep her essence intact :)

Hard to say... Her magician costume itself appeal me, I love the white tie with the high cut leotard under.
However, if you want to have a character with tights (obviously black canary with fishnets) and the other one with bare legs, maybe you should think about a character based on Caitlin Fairchild or an other Black canary (bare legs this time) or Cammy...
Well, there are so much possibilities :D
I was actually thinking about 2 black canary characters who are cousins or sisters or best friends or whatever and they work together... Maybe I'll just create brand new characters an use that leotard style for both and create accents. Or one leotard, one catsuit?
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
I was actually thinking about 2 black canary characters who are cousins or sisters or best friends or whatever and they work together... Maybe I'll just create brand new characters an use that leotard style for both and create accents. Or one leotard, one catsuit?
umm..... 1 full back leotard and 1 (very) high cut thong leotard ? :joker:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm going to add another question. Very random. How do you feel about our site? Navigation, color scheme, layout, ease of use, etc - looking for constructive feedback to make sure the content you want is easy to find :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
I know you love your thongs. ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Lol , yes, that's my weakness :whistle:
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:I'm going to add another question. Very random. How do you feel about our site? Navigation, color scheme, layout, ease of use, etc - looking for constructive feedback to make sure the content you want is easy to find :)
I admit I don't visit the site that often, but when I do, I like it. The other day, I bought Metal and Rope and it was really cool how you can filter videos by model. Make it very easy to find things. :)
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:I was actually thinking about 2 black canary characters who are cousins or sisters or best friends or whatever and they work together... Maybe I'll just create brand new characters an use that leotard style for both and create accents. Or one leotard, one catsuit?
Yes...this sounds good. Bonus points for making them sisters or best friends. Double bonus for getting one of them captured and turned against the other... :evil: :thumbup:
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Mmmm...Thong leotards... Ok, where was I? Oh yeah...why not TWO thong leotards? ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:I'm going to add another question. Very random. How do you feel about our site? Navigation, color scheme, layout, ease of use, etc - looking for constructive feedback to make sure the content you want is easy to find :)
Zatana does nothing for me either.

On your site question I like it but preffered it when the Photos and new feed held it's own coments and personally I really would like to see a page for Actresses and models where their main characters are listed along with a still or two, knowing an actresses character would allow us to search for yjeir content much more easily.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
Zatana does nothing for me either.

On your site question I like it but preffered it when the Photos and new feed held it's own coments and personally I really would like to see a page for Actresses and models where their main characters are listed along with a still or two, knowing an actresses character would allow us to search for yjeir content much more easily.
We were trying to do a series of character/actress pages but they weren't easy to do with the new format and they're very time-consuming to create... you can search an actress' name and all of her videos will pop up though... you can search her name or her character name...

The news feed is something I'm still working on... I liked it the other way better too, but it's been difficult to get it to sync properly... I'm thinking of trying out this newer theme which may be a bit easier to find things... same content... I'll let you know - or you'll just see it next time you visit the site :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:Favorite Black Canary Costume?

Favorite Zatanna Costume?

or other?
For both, Option No. 1
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

^^ I really like the first costume, love the way the midsection looks which is particular favourite area of mine.

Logan the Updates page seems to be working great now with the comments being back in place so I have used it abit this morning, thankyou
dauntingmold
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Not into the Zatanna outfit at all, for Black Cannary I prefer option 3. Love the Mary Marvel outfit, and the short skirt certainly works for me in your films with Vega and Dark Vega !!

I like the sisters angle, it could be interesting also, if only one had powers, and the other had to really on her wits and skill, would their be jealousy ?

As to the website, another vote for a characters page. it would also be nice to have a power ranking by the side of the character, say for fighting ability, intelligence, strength and toughness. I know I, as a fan, have my own ideas as to who are the best fighters, or the strongest characters, but it would be interesting if they agree with how they are actually supposed to be. Nice to see the comments section is back also.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just got the latest Samantha video and EXCELLENT job Logan. :)
Would love...........I mean LOVE to see Samantha in either the Black Canary or Mary Marvel outfit
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Just got the latest Samantha video and EXCELLENT job Logan. :)
Would love...........I mean LOVE to see Samantha in either the Black Canary or Mary Marvel outfit
We've already chosen our Black Canary girls :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mary Marvel?Zatanna???? :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

^^Don't make me start an ode to Kelly Rich LOL!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Mary Marvel?Zatanna???? :)
We decided not to do Zatanna - most people didn't really like the character and I personally don't either so we changed it out... Mary Marvel would be on hold - Shadowgirl was already based on Ms Marvel...

Sam plays a lead in Shadowgirl - as a human, but still a major role.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry Logan,just had a rather pleasant thought of Samantha in fish net stockings,and tight black....................COLD SHOWER ELERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

rayman wrote:^^Don't make me start an ode to Kelly Rich LOL!
Do it!! :) She deserves it,and I think its important to support your favorites,even though I often over do it :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:Sorry Logan,just had a rather pleasant thought of Samantha in fish net stockings,and tight black....................COLD SHOWER ELERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Alert....sorry for the mis-spelling
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Mary Marvel would be on hold - Shadowgirl was already based on Ms Marvel...
You know Ms. Marvel and Mary Marvel are completely unrelated, right?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: Mary Marvel would be on hold - Shadowgirl was already based on Ms Marvel...
Nope. I did not know that. That's a set of characters I can honestly say I know nothing about. I did research on Ms Marvel to see how I could implement her into the story and I ended up mixing in Supergirl with my own vision of a Superheroine for Shadowgirl...

There are a lot of heroines I know little to nothing about: She-Ra, She-Hulk, Spiderwoman, Zatanna.... for starters... I was a big X-Men guy so I knew that world more than any even before any of the movies... :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ms. Marvel is a character from Marvel comics. She gets her powers from some kind of accident involving alien technology. Later, her powers are permanently stolen by Rogue - this is when Rogue was still in the Brotherhood of evil mutants, before she changed sides and joined the X-Men.

I am not as familiar with Mary Marvel, but she's from DC Comics. I believe she is the older sister of Billy Batson, Captain Marvel / Shazam.

So they are two totally different worlds. :)

Not that it matters for your purposes, since you are parodying the characters, anyway.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BTW... just in case there is any doubt about how well that Mary Marvel outfit could be done in real life, I think this is sufficient proof-of-concept:

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:
Nope. I did not know that. That's a set of characters I can honestly say I know nothing about. I did research on Ms Marvel to see how I could implement her into the story and I ended up mixing in Supergirl with my own vision of a Superheroine for Shadowgirl...

There are a lot of heroines I know little to nothing about: She-Ra, She-Hulk, Spiderwoman, Zatanna.... for starters... I was a big X-Men guy so I knew that world more than any even before any of the movies... :)
I would love to see you create a spiderwoman character Logan after seeing your Siphon I am sure you would do a great job.
I have the cartoon series on DVD and I think a basic jist is that she is a reporter who spin transforms into spiderwoman which gives her much the same physical abilities as spiderman but she can also shoot venom blasts from her gloves as well as webs, very sexy curvy woman in a very form hugging outfit.

She Ra is basically an ordinary woman until she holds aloft her magic sword and utters some magic words that transforms her in she ra but her powers are linked to an ancient sorceress, as she ra she is incredibly strong ad her sword is pretty much unstoppable.

She Hulk is the hulks sister who he saves from death by giving her a blood transfusion which leaves her permanently transformed in to she hulk who in pretty much like the hulk but she is ultra sexy and has a seductive voice and I believe in the comics is quite sexual, again I only have the DVD LOL!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Here they are but I must confess I prefer She Hulk in the purple two piece which she wore in the cartoon series.
Attachments
sw.jpg
Spiderwoman
sw.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 7949 times
sr.png
She Ra
sr.png (75.58 KiB) Viewed 7949 times
sh.jpg
She Hulk
sh.jpg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 7949 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

rayman wrote:She Hulk is the hulks sister
Actually... I am pretty sure she is his cousin. Not that it matters. :)