CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

[youtube][/youtube]

COMING SOON!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How did we feel about this format as opposed to standard story-based films? :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:How did we feel about this format as opposed to standard story-based films? :)
I prefer the Heroine Kombat format :D
For people like me (those who aren't good english speaker), HK is easier to understand :D
More seriously, I'm more into storyless heroine fights (less speaking, more action) but it doesn't mean I don't like story based films ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Kombat's success really surprised me... but then again, it really shouldn't. All male/female fights feature one male KO for the girl power guys and 2 KOs plus one KO/fatality to the female opponent... so it's a multiple-KO with fight peril elements thrown into the mix... if you like to be entertained, I think our whole production did a great job of putting it all together...

On a side note, I got confirmation from my editor that Kaid vs Shadowgirl HK is 32 minutes long with coverage only... meaning before any time-remapping, VFX, inserts, play-outs, bumpers, etc... so it's going to be a very entertaining HK... from yours truly ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I like the HK theme too, very much and I am very excited about the Shadowgirl HK that wil be an eoic battle.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Heroine Kombat's success really surprised me... but then again, it really shouldn't. All male/female fights feature one male KO for the girl power guys and 2 KOs plus one KO/fatality to the female opponent... so it's a multiple-KO with fight peril elements thrown into the mix... if you like to be entertained, I think our whole production did a great job of putting it all together...

On a side note, I got confirmation from my editor that Kaid vs Shadowgirl HK is 32 minutes long with coverage only... meaning before any time-remapping, VFX, inserts, play-outs, bumpers, etc... so it's going to be a very entertaining HK... from yours truly ;)
32 minutes ! Christmass will come early this year :D
So just out of curiosity, do you already know when Skyhawk Vs Drago will be release ?
One last question, will Emerald be available for Heroine Kombat :whistle: ?
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:How did we feel about this format as opposed to standard story-based films? :)
Well I do prefer story based films. WHY things happen is as important to me as WHAT happens. So I wasn't sure that I would enjoy something like this, but I'm happy to say that I have really enjoyed the first 2 HK videos. As long as it's villains/villainesses fighting heroines, it's not much of an issue to reconcile why they are fighting. So then it comes down to the performances, fight choreography, etc...and it's no surprise that these have been excellent in those areas. :yes:
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Here's a new drawing, this time it's Vega (Heather) :)
http://zabzarock.tumblr.com/image/80720604580
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Our latest match-up :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Our latest match-up :)
This would be a beautiful and sexy fight too. This serie will ruin me, lol !
This being said, I can't wait for the release of the next Heroine Kombat :dance2:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Yeah, we have so many good fights coming out between so many awesome characters - it's a fun and unique twist to filming in this genre - I'm glad I tried it out :)
Tony Adams
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can't wait for the next one with Kelly. Her beauty, physique, and true heroine ethos makes her my all-time favorite actress in the genre. Only hope that Lady Wonder loses the fight!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Tony Adams wrote:Can't wait for the next one with Kelly. Her beauty, physique, and true heroine ethos makes her my all-time favorite actress in the genre. Only hope that Lady Wonder loses the fight!!
Wish granted ;)
Tony Adams
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mama!