WHAT DO YOU WAIT SEE IN SUPERHEROINE'S MOVIES

General discussions about superheroines!
Xk1ra
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

66927_rialto205_123_627lo.jpg
I lover see her face down on the floor
66927_rialto205_123_627lo.jpg (155.78 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
So many movies about superheroines but what do you like to see? for me I like so much see superheroines defeated , beg for her life and very important for me, she never lost her costume because this is I really like y the superheroines , her costumes, if I want see a nude women I only find in other site and free , I found a sites and not so much with I want it , superheroines demise was a insterting site but no update the page, newfhx studios with stories like a powercat was like it because the superheroine was a so hot ,ohter page intersting was fallenheroine (now is tragicherione) the superheroine allways lose and die with her costume , well guys thats all if you any opinion please write , if you know where find stories like that send the link bye :happy:
Xk1ra
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

other photo :shifty:
Attachments
chortle453.jpg
chortle453.jpg (160.14 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
Xk1ra
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

:yes: :yes:
Attachments
Sin título.png
powercat!!
Sin título.png (724.4 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd like to see some imigination and some variety. A number of producers ( and if you make a profit I understand ) use the same formula. Not mentioning names but villaness over powers superheroine, superheroines weakans, Villaness has her way with her finishing with a strapon fucking, fade out.

The only difference seems to be in the names of the characters.
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

I'm only into fem vs fem, superheroines against villainesses.
Larger bad girl, stronger, bigger titted, beating, dominating, humiliating the eroine. Unmasking her. Stripping her. Teasing her. Also a bit molesting her.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Make a video with a hot superheroine in spandex and boots (not platforms) and knock her out a time or three. Price it reasonably and chances are, you'll be getting my money.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WHEN IT COMES TO FORCED ORGASM VIDEOS:
I would be very interested in seeing some Devious looking devices like something that a real villain would have in a great video set up

Well I am one that has a variety of likes, when it comes to the defeat of a heroine by means of forced orgasms, there is one thing that is kind of bugging me as of late, its the use of the same old vibrator. See my post here to get more details, & leave your own opinons :)
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 38&t=22093

I am really eager to hear what the producers, specially the ladies that star in these films have to say on this subject, & invite any & all to voice their ideas thought
:yahoo:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'd guess part of the reason for the use of the Hitachi widely is that it isn't as penetrative on the actress as something slimmer , so I'd guess they prefer it to something that actually needs to be rammed in as it were
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).