What would you like to see MORE of in SHiP lately?

General discussions about superheroines!

What would you like to see MORE of in SHiP lately?

Costume Damage
8%
Combat wounds (i.e. scratches and cuts)
3%
Hardcore Peril Boy Girl
6%
Hardcore Peril Girl Girl
4%
Multiple (3 or more boy/girl) Hardcore Peril
3%
Softore Peril Boy Girl
3%
Softcore Peril Girl Girl
7%
Multiple (3 or more boy/girl) Softcore Peril
2%
Beat Downs
6%
Death Scenes
5%
Superheroine Victory after Peril
5%
Sex Toys
2%
Tickling
1%
Mind Control
5%
Costume Remaining On
11%
Sex Machine
3%
Bondage
11%
Torture
4%
Villain/Villainess Peril
4%
Heroine Blackmail (i.e. do as I say or these people die)
7%

Total votes: 464
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Just starting a poll for my own person interest as well as a fun way to send up a flag for producers. When you can vote namelessly its less intimidating to be honest! If you feel like posting your input below feel free, its our genre so why not spill the beans! There are two polls, MORE OF and LESS OF. Each person may choose 5!
Fireball
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Decent ideas for polls... although your "LESS OF" version seems to have vanished. :hmmm:
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

vortex2682 wrote:Decent ideas for polls... although your "LESS OF" version appears to have vanished. :hmmm:
I noticed that, very odd. I wrote the Admin and questioned if it was mistaken for a double post.
Fireball
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Anyway, these two polls might prove useful not just to producers but also to potential SHIP custom clients (such as myself). Therefore, I hope that more forum members will consider participating in said two polls.
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

vortex2682 wrote:Anyway, these two polls might prove useful not just to producers but also to potential SHIP custom clients (such as myself). Therefore, I hope that more forum members will consider participating in said two polls.
I agree and hope so too!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Interesting list. But what I'd really like to see is more of isn't listed: variety.
So much of this genre is so similar. Same thing over and over. I'd like to see more variety and originality.
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Interesting list. But what I'd really like to see is more of isn't listed: variety.
So much of this genre is so similar. Same thing over and over. I'd like to see more variety and originality.
I feel the same way, I was trying to think of as many ideas as I could and only had 20 poll choices.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For me its all about the knock out,ots carries.All the other stuff is just icing on the cake. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Interesting list. But what I'd really like to see is more of isn't listed: variety.
I just wrote an entire thing about this on another forum. I've done 145 of these films. I HATE having to do the same thing over and over.... but my success depends on what the community WANTS to see.... it's a shame that more aren't open to new ways and new ideas because we could have A LOT more fun doing this.... but we get the same 5-10 requests over and over.... I would think it would get old buying the same thing more than once? We try and keep it changing but is there a reason the same thing is what everyone wants rather than wanting to see something new?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

HeroineFall84 wrote:Just starting a poll for my own person interest as well as a fun way to send up a flag for producers. When you can vote namelessly its less intimidating to be honest! If you feel like posting your input below feel free, its our genre so why not spill the beans! There are two polls, MORE OF and LESS OF. Each person may choose 5!
I see both polls up and thanks for creating them... I have my eye on the results to see if there's anything I can incorporate or adapt to keep the fans happy :)
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
HeroineFall84 wrote:Just starting a poll for my own person interest as well as a fun way to send up a flag for producers. When you can vote namelessly its less intimidating to be honest! If you feel like posting your input below feel free, its our genre so why not spill the beans! There are two polls, MORE OF and LESS OF. Each person may choose 5!
I see both polls up and thanks for creating them... I have my eye on the results to see if there's anything I can incorporate or adapt to keep the fans happy :)
I am glad and hope it is helpful! I will have to check out some of your new work. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
I just wrote an entire thing about this on another forum. I've done 145 of these films. I HATE having to do the same thing over and over.... but my success depends on what the community WANTS to see.... it's a shame that more aren't open to new ways and new ideas because we could have A LOT more fun doing this.... but we get the same 5-10 requests over and over.... I would think it would get old buying the same thing more than once? We try and keep it changing but is there a reason the same thing is what everyone wants rather than wanting to see something new?
Well... I think we might be talking about two different things here. I mean, realistically, there are certain elements that people are always going to want. This whole genre is a fetish, and by definition a fetish is something that doesn't really change.

When I say "original" here, I guess what I really meant is just bigger and better stories and situations. I'll give you an example: Primal. They make great videos for my particular fetishes (bondage and forced O's). But their last few videos have all been the same. Oh, sure, they use a different model with a different costume and add in some special effects. But it's the same room, the same bondage equiptment, the same vibrator, and essentially the same storyline.

I understand the economic realities, but I wish they would invest in some new toys and some new sets. I wish they would create bigger, longer videos with more than 2 characters. I wish they would spend more time on coming up with better scripts because story really does matter.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Well... I think we might be talking about two different things here. I mean, realistically, there are certain elements that people are always going to want. This whole genre is a fetish, and by definition a fetish is something that doesn't really change.

When I say "original" here, I guess what I really meant is just bigger and better stories and situations. I'll give you an example: Primal. They make great videos for my particular fetishes (bondage and forced O's). But their last few videos have all been the same. Oh, sure, they use a different model with a different costume and add in some special effects. But it's the same room, the same bondage equiptment, the same vibrator, and essentially the same storyline.

I understand the economic realities, but I wish they would invest in some new toys and some new sets. I wish they would create bigger, longer videos with more than 2 characters. I wish they would spend more time on coming up with better scripts because story really does matter.
I understand all of that... The truth is, many of our films use the same locations and only 2 actors and are shorter simply because there is a general set amount of money each one of these films make. As a producer, I wish I could do films with 5-6 actors in each one but I don't make enough on these per film to pay those actors or pay any more than I do for locations. When it comes down to it, fans are selective with which films they buy, as they should be, but because of that, sales are capped. In order to see any sort of profit on them to even be able to film the next one, we have to be smart about where the money is spent on them... Hence 2 films and same locations we've worked out deals for.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

I understand all of that... The truth is, many of our films use the same locations and only 2 actors and are shorter simply because there is a general set amount of money each one of these films make. As a producer, I wish I could do films with 5-6 actors in each one but I don't make enough on these per film to pay those actors or pay any more than I do for locations. When it comes down to it, fans are selective with which films they buy, as they should be, but because of that, sales are capped. In order to see any sort of profit on them to even be able to film the next one, we have to be smart about where the money is spent on them... Hence 2 films and same locations we've worked out deals for.
Yeah, I totally get that. But it's still sad. What we need are more perverts with money. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Yeah, I totally get that. But it's still sad. What we need are more perverts with money. :)
lol yeah, or what we need are some perverts (to use your term) to come together and create a custom order that I can use the funds to create something bigger. That's how our last 2 Group Customs worked - we got 5 films and more locations/actors because people came together with their ideas, funded it, and we made it happen by spending wayyy more on that production... I'm referring to Transition to Darkness and Cyrus.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can go in with $300 to $400 towards a Samantha and Tiffany production :) Would love to see Aurora and Mirage going at each other :) :yahoo:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I can go in with $300 to $400 towards a Samantha and Tiffany production :) Would love to see Aurora and Mirage going at each other :) :yahoo:
I'm going to throw up a separate thread for this so anyone can join in on it... I don't have the Aurora costume anymore (actually, that's a lie. I DO have it, but the white turned green and it looks like crap...) but Samantha has her own Huntress-style costume which she looks amazing in... ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would love to see Samantha in her Super Vs. Evil and Girls of X outfits :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Would love to see Samantha in her Super Vs. Evil and Girls of X outfits :)
They aren't even close to being made yet. The costumer currently has 17 costumes he's making - he have a fitting on the 28th for 8 of them (Samantha's SVE isn't one of them). She DOES have a different costume being made for the newer series which I think I will be using the name Guardians of Olympus for... it's not Greek Goddesses like the original idea - but rather more of an Avengers-type casting...

Girls of X is on trial also for the 1st 2 releases before we continue to make sure the sales are there prior to investing any more time or money into it. Death Peril is a new area for us and many have expressed that they DON'T like that... so there has to be a big enough audience for it to be able to continue.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Like to see villaness vs villaness or heroine vs heroine

Catwoman vs Cheethah
Dyna Girl vs Electra Woman
Bat girl vs Wonder Woman
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How does everyone feel about a series based on all-female Power Ranger types?
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

All female Power Rangers types can be fun ( for information, Power Rangers Type is called "Sentai" or "Tokusatsu").
I know japanese producer Giga made some Female Sentai videos in the past. You should go on their website in order to search for inspiration :)

Logan, I saw "Intercepted" today and I definitely love the end. The fatality is great and very fun to watch (I love the Mortal Kombat samples above). I hope to see more Death Scenes like this !
I know some people don't like Death Scenes, but we can find them in only 1/10 of the whole production in SHiP. So it would be really a pain in the ass if Girl of X won't sell and you stop to do Fatalities...
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:How does everyone feel about a series based on all-female Power Ranger types?
I was a huge fan of the power rangers as a kid (the original ones that is) and I would love a series on that! For me whether or not I watch a series or video is all based on content however. What did you have in mind? I think it would be a really fun concept, and having it in English with no censors would be even better.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

This poll really didn't produce much of a swaying vote, did it? lol I was really hoping to see a few things that were wanted more than other so I could incorporate that feedback into my new productions. I always scour these boards to get input of what fans like in SHIP films because I want to continue to make better, more appealing content... anyone have anything vocal they want to contribute beyond the things that have been redundantly spoken about?
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sales are the best votes and the more the envelope is pushed the better the sales are on many other sites.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:Sales are the best votes and the more the envelope is pushed the better the sales are on many other sites.
I of course agree with that - what I'm looking for are specifics-- for instance, I didn't know about the Fausta chloro scene until a few people mentioned it. Now, viola, I've done 3 of them :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, it wasn't a huge margin, but it looks like the big winner is bondage and keeping the costume on.
Which means the real winner is... me. :)
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:This poll really didn't produce much of a swaying vote, did it?
I would suggest that each vote for mind control should be counted as if it were actually worth 10 votes...thus producing a clear cut result. :lol:
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Have to admit, I'm surprised bondage came out the big winner. I didn't think there was a shore of that. Indeed, most peril comments recently complained about how bondage seems to be the only peril. Well I guess we can wait 5 days for the next poll or comment LOL ...
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not surprised by this at all. One thing that DOES surprise me is that more people didn't vote for Keeping the costume on.
That's one of my pet peeves and I see SO many other people complaining about it.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I'm not surprised by this at all. One thing that DOES surprise me is that more people didn't vote for Keeping the costume on.
That's one of my pet peeves and I see SO many other people complaining about it.
When I looked at results just now, Costume Remaining On is leading the pack, with Bondage a close 2nd. I'm surprised Sex Toys is so low. Maybe no one is equating a whip with sex toy! :whip:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

theScribbler wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:I'm not surprised by this at all. One thing that DOES surprise me is that more people didn't vote for Keeping the costume on.
When I looked at results just now, Costume Remaining On is leading the pack, with Bondage a close 2nd. I'm surprised Sex Toys is so low. Maybe no one is equating a whip with sex toy! :whip:
I have never thought of a whip as a sexy toy, more a weapon. lol Though in Rye's Last Laugh, it was the sexiest toy used on set (aside from Skyfire of course). I wont say I hate toys, though I might have in the past, but they just seem too porn to me. If they are used I feel they should have a damn good reason. What that reason is, well that depends on how creative the writer and directer are. :whistle:

If I could have a film my way (and I could if I had the money lol goes without saying... but I just kind of said it) my ideal film would be a cocky well dressed heroine (not skimpy clothes, for me it's like wrapping a gift with one piece of tape. um surprise? ), a kick ass fight scene (HL does the best imo so far), and a brutal defeat with some rough fast hard sex peril. No death, just a dazed and confused heroine who is going to wake up the next day a little less cocky. Well at least she should for her sake... lol
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think sex toys are kind've incidental. Also, they are used a lot, so it's not like we need to see MORE of them. :)
sam
Henchman
Henchman

just realized I didn't vote for bondage! :slap: I'd love to see tape gags make an appearance
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Power draining / siphoning. One my favorite interests would be a villain with a power similar to the X-Men's Rogue. The villain absorbs powers through touch, and prolonged exposure to this touch can kill the victim. Now let's see how can I make "touch" more perverted... HMMMMM....
Ave atque vale
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

decendingskulls wrote:Power draining / siphoning. One my favorite interests would be a villain with a power similar to the X-Men's Rogue. The villain absorbs powers through touch, and prolonged exposure to this touch can kill the victim. Now let's see how can I make "touch" more perverted... HMMMMM....
This is where other producers would be able to explore an option and take it way further than I could with my video ratings... but I do see where it can go ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about this one?
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:Out of curiosity, how do you feel about this one?
The model or the costume?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

'One' what? The costume? The model? Or the bathroom? :)

Costume is kinda slutty, but somehow, I don't have a problem with that. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:'One' what? The costume? The model? Or the bathroom? :)

Think 'sexy ninja' - and I meant the costume - the model will be filming with us almost every day, all month. You'll see a lot of Tiffany, Lindsay, Shannon, Samantha, and Bridget. We're going to destroy this costume :)
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:'One' what? The costume? The model? Or the bathroom? :)

Think 'sexy ninja' - and I meant the costume - the model will be filming with us almost every day, all month. You'll see a lot of Tiffany, Lindsay, Shannon, Samantha, and Bridget. We're going to destroy this costume :)
I am always down for some costume destruction, but a little more costume to destroy wouldn't hurt. :)

Love the arm guards and the fish nets, the top isn't bad either. Maybe it needs a belt of some kind?

I am clearly not an artist lol but I think this would look cool if it were not single colored paint. :D
tumblr_n4hy38SAf61t4591jo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n4hy38SAf61t4591jo1_500.jpg (82.8 KiB) Viewed 6149 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nah, don't do that!

I'm a belly man and I love seeing a nice flat belly on a super heroine - or any woman for that matter. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

That's not exactly an option to "add" to an existing costume...
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I would love to see costume destruction or partial destruction due to fighitng and battle damae and any chance of more spanking, I.e. a more intense round of hard spanks lasting longer to really humiliate the superheroine?
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:I would love to see costume destruction or partial destruction due to fighitng and battle damae and any chance of more spanking, I.e. a more intense round of hard spanks lasting longer to really humiliate the superheroine?
We have some spanking in part 1 of Canary - we are filming Lindsay today thru Sunday as Vega's mother (Allura's daughter) and destroying her costume gradually across the 4 film story :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bondage being popular doesn't suprise me considering that our particular genre was born out of the bondage community way back in the day.

The one that is a little surprising is death. I've always had that killing off the heroine was frowned upon, at least on this forum. I certainly don't have anything wrong with it. Personally, I like keeping the heroines alive but that's the Batman 66 in me :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Death is a pretty small minority, I think. I remember back when I was a teenager (18) and I first discovered the adult section in the back of my local video store, I found a bondage video with a death scene in it. It wasn't very explicit, mostly just implied. It was very exciting as a novelty, but it was also kind've repulsive in a way.

Nowadays, I'm a little more detached, and it doesn't bother me as much, but it doesn't really do anything for me, either.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:Bondage being popular doesn't suprise me considering that our particular genre was born out of the bondage community way back in the day.

The one that is a little surprising is death. I've always had that killing off the heroine was frowned upon, at least on this forum. I certainly don't have anything wrong with it. Personally, I like keeping the heroines alive but that's the Batman 66 in me :)
I thought the same thing... I ended up on another forum where Superheroine deaths are the highlight and found it very interesting... I do like Mortal Kombat style fatalities though - and in fantasy, you can always bring someone back to life :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Duran wrote:I'm old school and voted for bondage and costume staying on. Also mind control. No freeze or electricity?
Freezing is a very hard VFX to do - we've done it quite a few times but it takes a long time to get it right... Electricity is hit or miss I've seen... Mind control is awesome. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So, we've done quite a bit of blood lately - what's the verdict on this one? Yes? No? Indifferent?